ONE

R.O.D (RACE ON, DUDE!)
Please log in to read the full chapter

::: MINO POV :::

I just finished watching movie with my girlfriend, Krystal at a cinema in shopping mall. The time is 11 pm. We just watched Furious 7. The film was great and we enjoy it. At the end part of this film, it was emotional scene because they showed some tribute to late Paul Walker star. Then, we walk to the malls parking lot until we reach my Ducati.

I help her to wear leather riding jacket and helmet and full-face helmet.  After I am done with myself and she shows a thumb up, we are ready for the ride and get on the motorbike. Her arms start wrapping my waist and I can feel her back hug.

“Ready, baby?” I am waiting for her answer.

“Yes!” She answers happily, as usual. Pressing the electric starter, my Ducati pulls into a street. Riding motorbike with a girlfriend is kinda cool and y. The cool night airs flow us as we accelerate on the street. While riding the Ducati, I realize the sign for “petrol dispenser” at the digital meter of my Ducati suddenly turn red.

Oh God. This is not cool.

The extent of relief comes to my thought as I see a petrol station and decide to stop here. I park my Ducati beside the diesel dispenser. Krystal and I get off from the Ducati and we stand beside it. I give her a help to open her helmet. Her long hair is a little mess.

“Uhm . . . what did you want to do here?” She asks, her face candid. I want to laugh. This is petrol station. What did people doing here, Soo Jung?

“Farming.” I snap. She rolls her eyes and purses her lips, feel annoyed by my answer.

“Yeah. Maybe your cow needs to eat some grass here.” She laughs, referring my Ducati as a cow. Damn. Ha ha.

“Mino . . . I want to go to restroom.” She says quickly. Her hands fast grab her leather riding jacket and helmet.

“Please hurry. We are late now.” I demand and she nods. She walks with hurry to the left side of the petrol station building since the restroom was there. My hand grabs my Ducati keys and I slip it in my pocket.

I enter the petrol station shop and walk to the ATM machine. After entering my card and pressing some buttons, finally, some Won not of moneys are in my hand. I smile and put it neatly in my wallet. Tomorrow, I want to do some shopping with Krystal. After making a payment, I walk out from the petrol station and go to my Ducati.

 Pressing the diesel pump, I fill the almost empty tank with diesel. Now, it is full and when I start the engine, it was at green sign. Thanks God. When I look at my right side, I realized there are two BMW superbikes at the right side of petrol station building. Three bikers, each of them with black leather riding jacket and black mouth mask that covering their mouth and nose. Their hair colors are some blonde, some black with great messy styling. They are standing beside their beast bikes. Since Krystal and I reach here, they are still there. Their looks which full with black like a ninja makes me feel scary. I can see that their eyes are on me.

I should run away from here. The boys are dangerous. Without thinking anything more, I insert the key and start the engine. My Ducati start to leave the petrol station.

 

::: AURTHOR POV :::

“God, why . . . did? Oh . . . My!” Seungri shouts with shock, as the boy with Ducati leave the petrol station.

“Did you see what I see?” Seungri ask Daesung and G-Dragon.  They just laugh at that Ducati boy because leave his girlfriend here.

“They are a perfect example for a funny couple!” G-Dragon makes a joke at that boy and girl.

“Where is the . . .” Before Daesung want to finish his question, they are interrupted by a whimper sound from one side. They turn to the voice and see a girl, who is holding a jacket and helmet is stumping her foot on the floor, in front of the petrol station.

“Mino ah!” She cries. Suddenly, she turns around and sees three boys with two superbikes beside the petrol station. She runs to them.

“God, please save us from this crazy girl!” Daesung prays, his palms against each other. G-Dragon and Seungri chuckles when seeing his friend is over acting, like they are facing some kind of tiger or elephant.

But, Krystal’s clumsiness, not Daesung’s pray, has makes she land her hands and knees on the floor. Daesung and Seungri shout a loud laugh as see Krystal fall down.

“Is she cute?” Seungri require, laugh.

“Yeah . . .yeah . . . " Daesung nods briefly with laugh also.

G-Dragon shakes his head, disappointed with how his friends reaction towards that unlucky girl. He hurries over to her and clasping her slim shoulders, helps her to her feet and they are walking to the bench near his superbike besides the petrol station building. After a minute, their laughter stops as G-Dragon putting his long index finger on his lips, gesturing them to stop.

“Are you all right?” G-Dragon asks Krystal. Her innocent pale cheeks are blushing. She sits down on the bench, rubbing her knee.

“Yeah. . . I am all right. . . Thanks . . .” She answers shyly. G-Dragon smiles widely behind his black mask mouth.

“Annyeong! I am Krystal!” She introduces herself, manage to give a smile although she is embarrassed so much. But, the riders didn’t open their black mouth mask. She only can see their eyes, their hairs and their white necks. Actually, Krystal didn’t know that they want to protect themselves because they are BIGBANG members.

“Guys . . . Do you see the guy with Ducati?” She asks innocently, break the weird silent. Again, no answer from them.

“He is my boyfriend . . . I call him but he didn’t pick up . . . I think his Note 4 is in silent since we just came out from a cinema . . .Then, my Iphone 6 was dead suddenly . . .I feel like a loser now . . .I didn’t remember any contact numbers at all . . .” She says sadly, asking them for a help and pity. G-Dragon, Seungri and Daesung look at each other as “loser” word appears from Krystal word. They know how it feels being a loser.

“Sorry Miss . . .But . . . He had left . . .” Daesung answer with a sympathy.

Krystal’s face suddenly changes and become more sad, almost to tear. She mumbles. ". . . I want to go home . . . Mino, why did you leave me alone . . .”

G-Dragon looks at her in pity. He and his friends must help her. But, this is risk. They are celebrities. He was afraid this crisis will pull them in something bad. But, his ego was killed when see her tears starts to roll her checks. Krystal quickly managed to smile and wipe the tear with back of her hands.

“I think I will take a cab.” She says with a force smile. In a sudden, they shock by her answer.

“But Miss, it was dangerous . . . I mean . . .” Seungri tries to console her. He is worries if anything bad happen to Krystal. She wants to take a cab, alone, late in the night, to her home. That is not a good idea.

“Guys, let’s help her.” G-dragon whisper to them, nudging Seungri elbow.

“Good news, Krystal! . . . We will catch him for you!” Seungri answer confidently, half loud.

“Really?” She says happily, her eyes bright. G-Dragon and Seungri nods together. Daesung eyes blink rapidly, shocks because his buddies are searching for a new mess. For Daesung, this is their private time, free from their comeback and concert for a while. Anyone shouldn’t know that they are BIGBANG members.

“Wait, who are you guys actually?” Krystal question try to drags them into a dangerous situation.

Please log in to read the full chapter