Chapter 3

After The Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You met Miley Cyrus?”Kris asked, his mouth gaping.

The two were talking via Skype and she had told him everything. Well… everything except for the part she initiated the pretence of being Liam’s girlfriend. Kris would’ve thrown a fit. He sat awestruck. Although Miley still had a horrible reputation, she was still a huge beloved celebrity. 

“Yup. She’s really mean and because of her fashion sense, she looks like a hooker.”Suzy scrunched her nose in disgust. She wasn’t one to backbite about others but Miley…was a different case.

 “Oh, love.  It’s alright. Ignore her. I am proud of you for standing up to her for Liam.”Kris smiled at his sweet and stubborn fiancée.

“Thank you oppa,”Suzy her lips before looking at her bedroom clock, “I am hungry.”

Kris chuckled as he teased, “When aren’t you hungry?”

“YAH!”She yelled.

“Sorry, sorry.”Kris threw his hands up in defeat. “I need to go now. Bye, Su. I love you and come back soon.”

“Bye, oppa. I love you too.”She smiled as the screen went blank.

“Should I order room service? Or go out to eat?”She said to herself. Just then, someone knocked on the door.

“Who is it?”She thought as she looked through the peephole to see Liam. She quickly opened the door and smiled at her co star.

“Hey. What are you doing here?”Suzy asked.

“Um, this is for you.”He shyly handed her a lily. She smiled.

“A lily. It’s my favorite flower. How’d you guess?”

“Meredith told me your Korean name meant that, so I just figured. This is a thank you for that time.”He rubbed the back of his neck.

“You don’t need to thank me. It was my pleasure.”She chuckled.

“Do you want to go get something to eat? Meredith would like us to get to know each other through dinner.”He asked.

“Sure, why not? Let me just go get my coat.”She said, before grabbing her coat which was on her bed and linked her arms with him, making him blush.

-

“Wow, I never knew snails could taste that good.”Suzy hiccupped as she walked clumsily on the sidewalk. Liam was right behind her, ready to catch her if she fell.

Liam had taken her to a French restaurant where she had too much wine. She babbled nonsense, giggled uncontrollably and sang like a drunken sailor as she struggled to walk upright. Eventually, she was about to fall until Liam took her in his arms.

“That’s it. I am going to carry you.”He hoisted her onto his back and she instinctively circled her arms over his shoulders. She buried her face into his neck and murmured, “You smell good,” making him shiver at her touch.

By the time they returned to her hotel room, Suzy was out cold. She snored peacefully as he swiped the card key, went inside the room and placed her gently upon the bed. He put the warm blanket on her and was about to leave when she suddenly grabbed his wrist. He tried to pull away but he couldn’t.

“This girl’s really strong.”He thought as he leaned closer to gently pull himself away from her grip. As he did so, he glanced at her face. “She looks even lovelier in the moonlight.”He murmured.

Unable to resist, he leaned closer to her face until he kissed her forehead gently. He broke away after a moment and smiled.

“See you tomorrow, dear Lily.”He whispered in her ear before exiting her room.

-

Suzy woke up, absolutely hung over. Her eyes widened and she blushed as she remembered last night’s events. “I am so ashamed. How will I face Liam now?”She thought, burying her face in her hands.

Dressing up quickly, she grabbed a cup of coffee from the hotel lobby and drove to the studios. She was immediately greeted by Liam who had an amused smile on his face.

“Liam…I am so sorry about last night. I don’t know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter