Blood 68

Bloody Love

Rainie: Thank you Hebe...

Hebe smiled, she left the room.

Alien: Do you need me... To leave the room too?

Rainie shook her head, she opened the letter gently and slowly.


To my dearest Rainie,

I'm so sorry i left you in such a hurry, i couldn't have the chance to explain to you why i leave and since you read this letter so i supposed you already knew that i have blood cancer. Really very sorry that i can't tell you in person.
 

Rainie started crying, Alien patted on her back.



Rainie, Did Alien tell you that you're pregnant? Do you know how happy i am when i know that you're pregnant? But do you know how miserable i felt when i know that i can't accompany you for long and i wasn't able to see this child grow up?.. Seriously, i don't dare to tell you that you're pregnant when you fainted that day, i was afraid that you might abort it when i dump you.
I wasn't sure if you'll abort it now, but if you've decide to give birth to it, i hoped that you will named it, Belphe. Because i can confirm you, it's a boy. This is also the last gift that i could give you.


Rainie rubbed on her tummy,

Rainie: Daddy treated you as a present. Belphe.



Rainie, I couldn't take care of you from now on, i couldn't wipe your tears away when you're crying, i couldn't hug you when you're scare. But do you know something? All this little things has already became part of my life. Too bad that my life is too short. However, I've already asked Alien to take care of you when I'm not around. Don't bully him okay, he's a very good guy.

Rainie take a look at Alien and back to the letter.



Very sad that i couldn't marry you, we couldn't walk down the red aisle, we couldn't become old together. But remember this Rainie, i love you. It's forever and no changes can be made. I miss you Rainie, i really do...

By, the forever Show.



Rainie cried again, this time, she didn't stop.

Rainie: Show...

Alien hugged her and gently patted on her back,

Alien: Yes Rainie, cry out, it's better when you cry out everything. I'm with you here, don't be afraid.

...
[Next day]
[Dorm A room 40]

Danson: Hello Jiro, I'm here.

Danson walked into the room, Han looked at him.

Danson: Why are you here? Where's Jiro?

Han: I don't know, Guigui called him and he went to her room for the whole afternoon.

Danson: Whole afternoon?

Han nodded,

Danson: I go find them.

Han: Wait, I'm going too.

[Dorm B room 40]

Stahn: Sorry son.

Guigui:*agitated* But Dad..!! Wait!!..

Someone knocked on the door interrupting Guigui's words.

Danson: Hello~

Danson and Han went stunned when they saw Stahn pointing Bloody Skull at Jiro.

Danson: What's... Happening here?

Stahn threw the Bloody Skull towards Guigui and walked out of the room.

Han went over to Jiro,

Han: Are you okay?

Jiro: VH society sent an order to my father.

Danson: VH society wanted you to vanish?

Jiro nodded,

Danson: How is that possible? You're not a purely Vampire, you're also a hunter aren't you!?

Jiro: That's why. i wanted to ask, but father.. Just didn't say anything.

Han walked over to Guigui, who is squatting on the ground trembling.

Han: Don't worry, everything is fine now.

Guigui: Han, I... I got scared, I seriously didn't know that dad would...

Guigui burst into tears.

Jiro: Sorry Danson, this kind of thing happen, i can't go back with you to Hell kingdom.

Danson: It's okay, i understand. I don't feel like going back either.

Jiro smiled.

[Vam Kingdom ; Moon palace]

Selina: Moon Mistress, someone wanted to see you.

Hebe: Who is it?

Selina signaled the person to go in.

Aaron: Hebe.

Hebe: Aaron?!