The Game Changer.

Conflicted Feelings and Love Taken Away.

"What the hell?! Can't you just leave me alone?!"

A sudden loud voice from their shared room halted Jun-Hwe step as he now is standing in  the middle of the living room and the kitchen. Shock was a bit of understatement at the moment as he never heard that voice raised like that, full of anger especially directed to that person.

"What is wrong with you?! I was just asking if you have a problem with me so I, as a leader," a hesitation, before that voice come out loud and firm but with a softer edge "... as a friend, we can work things out and not just be like this, whatever this is," Jun-Hwe can almost feel the frustration from the voice alone, some other time, he would find it amusing and funny but this- this is definitely not those other times.

"There is nothing wrong," at this Jun-Hwe actually raised an eyebrow and he know that the other person at the receiving end is definitely not buying it, the person giving that kind of excuses is definitely stupid "Just leave me alone Han-Bin ah," a dejected voice with a dejected look to match as the person finally make an appearence from their shared bedroom with the other one in tow. Both halted, surprised and shocked as Jun-Hwe probably is at the moment when he make an eye contact with them.

"I'm.... back..?" is all Jun-Hwe can manage to say as he look at both of them, caught eavesdroping even tho he didn't mean to left him feeling awkward and out of place. Why must I be back at this time? 

Han-Bin sigh, frustrated on his stance as the other one quickly make his way towards Jun-Hwe, whom by now is rooted to the place he is standing. 

"Whatever it is that you heard-- can't you just pretend that you didn't know about it?" it may seems like a question but Jun-Hwe is not going to ignore the finality in his voice as the oldest, the hyung, as he said that. Jun-Hwe can only nod and his eyes flickered at where his leader stand "I--- understand,"

He can see how Han-Bin tried to make a move as the other just walk past Jun-Hwe after but stop on his track when he heard the door closed shut.

"Bobby hyung..." is all the left the leader's lips. Jun-Hwe can see Han-Bin heaved a deep sigh before he turn around to the direction of their shared room, closing it in the process and Jun-Hwe left standing there, not knowing what to do but he know that whatever happening right now, he definitely hate it.

"We are too young to be taking the grown up role-"