We will meet again

My forever lovely fairy-tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present:

 

“Kookie! Kookie!” Jimin called out his younger boyfriend’s name. But, there’s no reply.

“Where is this kid? Kookie…” This time he decide to search for Jungkook.

“Kookie, Kookiee…” he kept call until he heard a noise from kitchen.

“Who were there?” ask Jimin. The person who make the noise quickly look up. When Jimin see it, he quickly smile.”

“Well x3. What we got here? Kookie eats a cookie.” Jungkook just smile at Jimin.

“Hehe… I miss your cookies. And I’m hungry.”

“You’re so cute. But baby, I thought you say you want to help me clean my house because you want to stay here too.” Jimin say to Jungkook while raise his eyebrow. Jungkook just get accepted in collage, so his parents give him the permission to stay with Jimin because that were their promise if Jungkook and Jimin did well in study when they first start couple 3 years ago.

“I’ll help you. After I eat this bear cookies.” Jimin chuckle at his boyfriend cuteness.

“Alright. I start first. You come help me after this okay?” asked Jimin. Jungkook just smile and nodded. Then, he continue eating the cookies.

Jimin went upstairs again and continue the clean-up. When he clean the closet, he notice a small box behind a big blanket. Even though he didn’t remember the contains, but the box sure grab his attention. It have heart shape paper on it.

‘My forever lovely fairy-tale’

“My forever lovely fairy-tale?” Jimin read what written on the paper. He can’t recall what it was about.  He open the box and see the inside. It’s an old diary. Maybe because it’s not well close, it have a lot of dust. He dusted off the diary and open it. Inside, there a drawing of two boys holding hands and smiling widely. Jimin read the word below.

“My forever peter pan, V. V…” the memories flooding inside his head now. Tears start to flood in his eyes.

“I miss you V…” he open the diary again after he calm himself. The diary wrote all about their memory. The memory of him and the boy who has stopped in time. It start when he’s 4 years old.

 

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

4years old Jimin:

 

“Mom!! Dad!! Someone… help me… isk..isk…” 4 years old Jimin crying helplessly in the forest. He had been wondering around the forest try to look for a way out. Unfortunately, he can’t. he’d been in the forest since morning. It’s his fault because he run from his parents’ grips.

Now, he’s alone, wondering around while crying in the forest. It’s start when he get off from the camping site. He woke up alone and saw a beautiful shine insect. It’s weird because he can still see the shining light on the insect’s body even though it’s in the morning. He didn’t realise he get too far in the forest. After the insect lost from his sight, he’s start to crying because he can’t recognise the place he’s standing that time.

“Mom…” Jimin kept crying. Suddenly, he heard a voice.

“Hey little bunny. Why are you crying?” Jimin look up to see the one who talk to him.

“I’ve lost. And I’m not a rabbit. I’m a boy.” He had stop crying but still can heard the sobbing. The boy in front of him just chuckle slightly.

“Okay. Little boy, what’s your name?”

“Jimin”

“What are you doing here? Where are your parents?”

“I don’t know. But hyung, what are your name?” Jimin just realise that he didn’t know the boy name yet.

“Just call me V hyung, sweetie. You want some help?” Jimin just nodded. V told him to hold his hand and they walk back the way to the camping site. After a while, Jimin can hear his parent’s voice with others call his name. He look at V.

“V hyung, that’s my mom and dad’s voice.”

“So, it’s look like we walk to the right direction.”

“Erm… let’s go V hyung.”

“Wait, promise me you won’t lost again. You shouldn’t walk away like that alone.”

“But I found a very pretty butterfly. I just want to see it. It so shiny.” Jimin express how beautiful that butterfly. V think for a while.

“Butterfly? Hmm…” he looks at his side and glare at the shiny thing.

“Anyway, you need to be careful next time. Okay?” Jimin nodded his head.

“Hyung didn’t come with me?” Jimin feel sad because he already start to like the boy in front of him.

“No Jiminie. I have work to do.”

“Can we meet again?”

“Of course, we will meet again.” V then kiss Jimin’s cheek and fly away after Jimin turn his back.

“Mom! Dad!” Jimin who didn’t realise that boy just flying away, running to his parents excitedly. They hug little Jimin grateful that their son safe. In one side, there’s a flying boy and a shiny small creature observe them before get back to their land.

‘We will meet again Jimin’

 

 

 

 

 

10 years old Jimin:

 

“Jiminie!” a boy called while running toward Jimin.

“Hoseok hyung? Yes?”

“Are you going home by walk? Where’s your dad? Didn’t you always go home with him?” ask Hoseok worried.

“My dad have work today. And my mom have guest at home. Plus, it’s not my first time.”

“But still…arh… why did I agree to help Mr. Bang to clean the school store today? If I know you going to be alone, I would’ve refuse him.”

“Hoseok hyung, it’s okay. I’ll going to be fine. Okay?” Hoseok just nodded but still have the worries face.

“I’ll go now. Bye hyung!”

“Hmm…”

Jimin happily walking to his house. On his way, he found a little kitten beside the dustbin. He run to the kitten with his gaze only on the kitten. Jimin didn’t notice the three guys walking towards his direction and run into them.

“Argh!!” both Jimin and the guy in front bump into each other. And of course for the small boy like Jimin will fall harshly.

“Yah! You little rascal! What are you doing? Arhh!! This is my new shoe. What are you going to do with this?”

“I’m sorry. I-I’m really sorry.”

“What sorry? You need to pay for it!”

“But, it’s not even rip. Why should I pay for it?”

“How dare… I said pay, it’s mean you need to pay! Now give the money!”

“No!” Jimin try to run away but the guy pulls his hair. He scream cause hurt.

“Help me!” Jimin cried for help.

“Yah! Shut up!” The other two guy catch Jimin’s hand and feet.

“It’s hurt… someonw help me…” Jimin crying become unheard when the second guy covered Jimin’s mouth with his hand.

“Let him go!” a boy’s voice could be heard behind them.

“Who are you, really? What’ll you do, if we don’t want to?”

“Bomi!” the small shining creature come flying to the boy.

“What? I just try to make a friend with Mrs. Lady Bug.”

“There. Make the three guy fly.”

“Why?”

“Just do it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter