I don't like it

The Story of Pressing Matters

As the ever-cascading rain tranquilized most of the citizens of Seoul, there lay two who couldn't escape the lull of droplets against the cold window. The younger amongst the duo cradled the older one's head on his chest; Yifan could fall asleep just by hearing the sound of blood being pumped to and fro Chanyeol's heart. "It's a good thing no one recognized you, hyung. I couldn't go any longer without seeing you." He said while combing Yifan's locks. The aforementioned could only hum in response—truth be told he may have caught some suspecting gazes but he acted nonchalant about it—before he resumed reading from his phone. Would you believe how much of a douchebag that David character is for shooting Tris not once but multiple times?  Yeah he was infuriated. He then decided to halt his reading for a moment to discuss a very pressing matter with his boyfriend.

"I watched the 'Call Me Baby' MV." His face was stoic so Chanyeol didn’t know where this was going.

"Oh?" The younger cocked a brow in amusement. "And what did you think of it?"

"I think your shirt kept riding up too often." He paused for a brief interval before hesitantly adding. "I don't like it."

Chanyeol burst out from Yifan’s childish yet endearing confession. “Hyung, you know I wasn’t one to choose my wardrobe for the music video.”

“I know,” he whined “but couldn’t they have given you a longer shirt? Or maybe asked you to tuck it in?” He knew his argument was really trivial right now to Chanyeol but to him it meant a great deal as ‘sharing your boyfriend to the world’ because basically that’s what it is. Thinking he was stupid and that the conversation was stupid, he blanketed himself with shame the comforter and faced away from Chanyeol.

He could very well tell that Yifan was upset so he did what he knew could get Yifan to talk to him. “Hyung.” He whispered. “Hyung.” He poked. “Hyung.” He tried once more. “Hyung.” Then he gave up all together, he opted to just let the man be for the night and have a decent conversation with a less PMS-ing dragon. Although, he’d read somewhere that couples should never go to bed mad at each other—where had he gotten that? Was it Wikipedia? Yahoo answers? Meh. It didn’t matter where at this point.

“Okay would it make you feel better if I promised to hide as much skin as possible during the live performances?” Chanyeol knew at that moment that he won this as soon as he felt Yifan stir to face him, face as feminine as ever with bangs to cover those angry eyebrows, with a bright smile on his face. I love you so much. Was all he could think of the moment he saw this.

They ed happily ever after and Chanyeol kept his promise during the future live stages.

 

THE END. 

 

 

 

BONUS

Back in China, Luhan who had been sitting across Yifan for an hour now definitely didn't appreciate being invited out for lunch only to be ignored by an overly jealous buffoon. “Do you have to monitor every performance?” He yawned.

“Yes! You try having a boyfriend who’s alarmingly getting hotter and hotter with every comeback.”

“You act like such a girl. No wonder it’s Yeol who sticks the up in the relationship and not you.”

“Oh are we going at this again now? Not like you’re any better with Lay!”

“Excuse you but we switch sometimes.” Luhan huffed and crossed his arms to salvage any dignity he still has left.

Yifan not wanting to have heard that made a face, “Ew! I didn’t need to know that.” He scooted to Luhan’s side and gestured him to watch together with Yifan—and instead of bickering, watching together they did.

CALL ME BABY

“Baby!” They chorused with smiles on their blushing faces. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OTL sorry for wasting your time. I just wanted to try KrisYeol (my top ship) heh. Have a good day/night now! Any story of resemblance to this one will be due to pure coincidence. I SWEAR I THOUGHT OF THIS THE MOMENT I CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF YEOL'S TUMMY SKIN.