Two.

I Just Wanna Be With You

After introducing themselves to each other, the members starts playing around with Jimin. In just 30 minutes a lot happened.

He discovered that the guy who slipped on the water is named Taehyung and damn is that kid even normal?. He keep on jumping around just shouting "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Just like now ...

"Ho! Ho! Ho! yah Jimin-ah Play with me " Taehyung laughed holding Jimin's hands and start jumping. Jimin find him cute so he just go with him jumping and jumping and jumping -- "oomph-- wah- jungkook-ah are you alright?" Jungkook who's just silently standing got bumped by them causing them three to create a pile in the middle, which unfortunately, got noticed by someone... 

"Human pileeeee! " Shout by Hoseok then jump and land at the top of the three maknae. 

"Waah! Hyung get off me you're heavy-- "

"Wrestliiiinnngggg!" Then the three members also followed. 

"Ack! HYungs! Too heavy! " Jimin tried pushing them off, but really, who could push five people who is on top of you ? When he look to see if Jungkook is alright he just see him laughing and tryingto hit any of the member with his free hand. 'Waah. he's even cuter upclose. his laugh and oh my gahd his nose is so cute i want to--' 

"What the heck is happening here?!"  seven heads looks up at the door to be meet with a grumpy manager. They hit each other as they try to stand up and fix their clothes. 

"Sorry, we we're just having fun while waiting for you" Namjoon excused for the seven of them. 

"Whatever, stop the fun and start with work. Now that you're complete, we can start practicing for your routine. But you have to record your debut song first. You have one week to study the song then you'll record then practice the routine.. understood?" The manager said as he gives the lyrics of the song to the members, but ofcourse, hitting them first at the head with the rolled paper. 

"Nae manager" The seven of them chorused as they look for their part in the song. After the manager get out of the practice room again and leave the seven boys, who looks a bit serious. 'Are they really serious? Escpecially that Taehyung kid? i bet they're just acting.. meeh' the manager shrugged it off as he walks away from the practice room--

"YAMMA NI KKUMEUN MWONI?!" 

"MWONI!"

'i knew it' the manager sighs as he walks away from the noisy practice room where seven guys is shouting like they're having the time of their lives.

"YAMMA NI KKUMEUN MWONI?!"

"MWONI!" 

~

When they finished having fun in the practice rooom the decided to go home to their dorm. Jimin being the last member to join, he still have a big luggage to carry. 

"Here hyung let me help you" Jungkook said as he picks up the bag beside Jimin and help him get inside the dorm. 

"Oh. Thank you-- why is it so messy" he mumbled "what the heck" He laughed as he walks stepping on some scattered shoes, socks, and even pizza 'eew' .

"Sorry, the dorm is a bit messy, we don't have time to clean" Jungkook said as he notice Jimin's eyes looking around the dorm

'A bit messy? are you kidding me? this looks like a dump site' Jimin thought as he scrunch his face and continue to the living room where the members are talking. "Uhm.. Guys? Where is my room?" 

"There's only one room here, Our bed is just seperated but it's in the same room" Namjoon said and told Jimin to follow him. Which also Jungkook did since he have the guy's backpack. When they reached the room, Jimin noticed that all bed is a mess except one, so he proceeded to that bed only to be stopped by the maknae. "That's my bed. You use that one" he pointed to the messy one just near to the bed he wants. 

"But that one is used and this one isn't" Jimin reasoned, frowning as he looks at the two bed. 

"Ani. The other one is not used. Taehyung just like to jump in there everymorning when he wants to wake us up" Jungkook said as he lowered the backpack beside the bed he's talking about. 

"Why in this bed? Why don't he just jump on his bed? " Jimin asked as he sits on it. 

"Because he don't want his bed to get messy" the younger said with a bit uncertain tone. 

"...That doesn't make sense" 

"I know" 

They just sat there looking dazed as they think about the latter who is now poking their foreheads and waving his hands infront of their faces. The latter snickers as he sits on the bed behind the two guys the pushed them off the bed, bumping their head to each other making them groan and glare at the culprit.

"Dinner's ready! " He only smiled and run out of the room. 

"Aigoo. I swear. that kid's not normal" Jimin said as he rub the part where he bumped hid head and walks to the door with Jungkook behind.

"You'll get use to him. . somehow" the younger said as he points to the kitchen to let Jimin know. They sit next to each other as they wait for the food to be serve.  

Jin, the oldest in the group, is the member responsible to cook for them. "He's the most decent cook. Don't even let Taehyung get inside the kitchen or next thing you know, the whole dorm is on fire" . Said the members.

Jimin his lips as he stare at the food his hyung serve. Almost drooling when he tasted the food. 

"Waah hyung. you're so good at cooking, i 'd choose to live with you"  Jimin commented when they finished eating. 

"What about me hyung? I can cook too" Jungkook asked.

"Really?! What could you cook?" Jimin asked with twinkle in his eyes amazed by how talented the younger is. 

".... Ramen" 

Jimin flicks Jungkook's forehead and say "I can't live always eating ramen! Aigoo this kid . Tsk" 

"I was just joking" Jungkook whined.

Jimin just wave him off and said to the members "I'll go ahead now hyungs. I'll just study the song. Annyeong" He bowed then proceeded to the room . He change into his pajama and lie on his bed trying to sing his part in the song. He was so into his singing he didn't hear the door open. 

"I thought your role is dancer when you danced with me earlier, i guess i'm wrong?" 

"Oh. Hoseok hyung" he sits with his back against the headboard   and let the older sit beside him.  "I'm a vocal. But i could dance too" 

Hoseok hummed as an indication that he understood. "You have a great voice.. i wished i could be like you" He sighed.

"Ani" jimin pats his hyungs back and said "I've never seen such a passionate dancer like you hyung. Maybe you can't reach high notes like me and Kookie but i can tell you have a soothing voice Hyung"

" really?-- wait Kookie? " Hoseok back with his big smile asked .

"Ah.. it was just a nickname i came up with"  Jimin blushed. As he fiddles with his thumbs.

"Aaackkk Cuttiiieeee" The older shrieked as he pinch Jimin's cheeks.  

"Hyyuuunngggg. My cheeks huuuuurt"

 

 

Author's note:

Sorry if it took time to update i was busy these days . but aah jinjja i tried making it longer but sobs. i just can't oh and sorry for the mistakees.

I swear i always forget to remove the check in 'hide chapter' aigoo. 

P.S OHMAYGAD 21 subscribers?! Do you know how happy i am right now?! Just even eaching 200 views makes me so happy but 21 subscribers?! OHMAHGAHD MAH HEARTEU

-Kai