One.

I Just Wanna Be With You

This is the story of two idols, not-so-secretly showing how their love story goes on. 

Park Jimin. The cute, charming 95 liner of Bangtan. He's known by his baby-face along side with his abs. He's role is being the y lead vocalist and main dancer of the group. Always teased by a certain maknae because of his height. 

Jeon Jungkook. The golden maknae of Bangtan. He's known by his big nose (which makes him cuter- Jimin said) and being the most talented. He's role is being the cool main vocalist, rapper, and dancer of the group. Always have a certain baby-faced member on his tail. 

Their story starts the moment the manager introduced them.

Jimin was the last member to join Bangtan. Normally, that person would be the most awkward one, but because of his bubbly personality, (and his cute face-said Hoseok) he easily come along with the other members.

Jimin and the manager is walking to the practice room where the other members are practicing.  He was so nervous he didn't notice he was biting his nails not until he felt someone pull on his hands. When he looked up he saw the manager looking weirdly at him. He looks around and only realized that they already reached the practice room.

"Ok. now that you're back on earth. Let me introduce you to your co-members-- Yah! Namjoon quiet down your members" the manager hissed 

A guy stumbled and hit a water bottle causing the water to flow. The guy only grunted and proceeded at trying to calm down the others 

"Guys. the new member arrived-- Hoseok hyung stop dancing let's meet the new--Yoongia hyung stop teasing the maknae- c'mon Jin hyung." He groan once again when no one listened to him. 

Jimin laughed slightly when a member slipped cause of the water the leader spill--

"Aahcckk this kid is so cuuuteee .. what's your name kiddo? . wah " A guy named Heok or something chuckled as he pinch Jimin's cheeks "I thought Jungkook will be the youngest, i guess we have another baby to take care of Jin Hyung" He look over his shoulder, gaining the member's attention with his shriek earlier. 

The manager beside Jimin slapped his hands away. "Aish this kid. Don't you know how to introduce yourself? Introduce properly to let him know you aigoo" He touched his nose bridge as he watch the members run around the practice room getting water, towels and shirts. Namjoon was the first one to finish since he's not that sweaty and the manager said "Yah. Namjoon, watch over your members, i have to go. I have an appointment to do.. Don't scare the lil'kid " The manager pointed at Jimin, to Namjoon, to the other members (which is slowly calming down as they stand in the middle of the room, except the one guy smiling so wide and jumping lightly with his fist on his chest looking like an excited child) then left the room and slam the door close. The atmosphere was quite awkward so Jimin decided to introduce himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo" He bowed ." Park Jimin imnida, i'm a 95-liner--" 

"Eehh? You're 2 years older than Jungkook? I thought you're atleast the same age-- aw! " The guy earlier who pinch his cheeks wince when the member beside him hit his head 

"Let him introduce himself. tsk." The latter smiled at Jimin.

"Uhm.. I'm a 95-liner..." jimin wasn't ready at introducing himself and suddelny he felt like he don't know himself. And so the members one by one introduce themselves to not let the awkward atmosphere come. 

A guy, which is good-looking i might say, with the broadest shouder ( Jimin noticed compared to the other members) introduced himself "Annyeong Jimin, I'm your oldest hyung Kim SeokJin. You can just call me Jin" 

Then the guy beside him stepped forward with a straight-face on, slowly lift his hand pointing at Jimin then suddenly broke into a big smile almost shouting "I'm your Hope, I'm J-Hope! But real name is Jung Hoseok~ i'm older than you so call me hyung arasseo ? " The guy pinch his cheeks once again before stepping back and letting the other member introduce themselves. 'AAhh.. so it's Hoseok..' Jimin thinks. 

Then they all introduced themselves until the last member, which got Jimin's eyes so curious. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jungkook imnida, please take care of me" He said as he bows and smiles lightly to Jimin. 'Waaah.. He's so cuuutteee' Jimin thinks-- or so he thought "We know right? he's so cute we jsut wanna squeeze him in a box and keep him there" Hoseok said laughing lightly as he looks at the maknae looking so confident but shy at the same time as he smiles through the compliments he recieved.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Uhm.. This is just-- don't expect anything in this story. i just want to let out my Minkook feels cause one night when i thought about them and watched videos i thought "This' gonna be my second OTP after Kaisoo cause 'wtf this one sided love is so cute. Jungkook notice your Jimin hyung before he cries'" And-- yeah. I don't know how to start a story and i really at title so.. HAh. Sorry. 

This is short I know . but it was rushed . hah. sorry. Gotta go somewhere.

P.S Wow. I didn't expect . i'd get 2 subsriber already just by the foreword. Wow. Who ever you are. i love you <3 Hahaha

-Kai