Game on

Promise, Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

I cannot stand to see my own girlfriend being married to someone else. That someone else is nobody but my own buddy, Oh Sehun.

To be honest, I don’t blame them. I just blame myself as I am the one who let them be, let them get married and live together under the same roof.

Its a lie that I am not jealous.

Its an act that I am happy.

I really hope time could turn back so I would not have agreed to their stupid arrange marriage thing.

I would not have made Sehun keep that promise. Because I know he won’t.

I should have fight for Choi Sulli, the one and only girl that live in my heart.

I rested my head on the headboard of the bed and picked up my phone on the side table to give Sulli a call.

“ Hello, Baekhyunnie?” Her sweet voice was then delivered to my ears after the call was made.

“ Hey babe, where are you?”

“ oh, I accompanied Sehun to the bubble tea shop. He said he’s craving for chocolate bubble tea, so yeah. What’s up?”  they must be looking good together.

“ can you come over tonight? I need to see you,”

“ oh… er… okay,” she replied after hesitating for a while.

Sorry Ssul, but I’ve made a decision.

Sulli’s POV

Actually, I was supposed to have a dinner with Sehun at the night market today but I told him that Baekhyun seems to have something important to tell me so I decided to find Baekhyun instead.

The door bell rang for about twice before revealing hot Baekhyun who just came out from the shower.

“ you’re here,” he said as I walked in the house.

“ have you eaten?” I asked as I place my on the couch.

“ not yet,”

“ what is it that you wanted to tell me?” i then run my fingers through my hair.

“ Ssul, let’s break up,”

“ what?! Why?!” my tears was in the urge of rushing out.

“ I don’t wanna share anymore. I’m tired.”

“ share what?” I raised my voice.

“ you!” he said as he looked into my eyes, deeply.

Something was stuck in my throat and words seem to not be able to come out from my mouth. I pressed my lips into a straight line and held his hands.

“ but we promised, not to leave each other, isn’t it?” my heart ache.

“ sorry Ssul, I break the promise. I can’t do this anymore,” his shook his head and leaned his back against the couch.

“ don’t give up okay, Baek?” I do not want to end my relationship with him, we’ve been through so many things together and it is unforgettable.

“ no. that’s no point of turning back, its impossible that there’s nothing between you and Sehun. I am very sure he has feelings for you. I am tired, you should go back.” He said as he was about to walk away.

I grabbed on his arm to stop him from moving further, “ I am sorry.”

“ why are you apologizing? You’re not wrong.” He furrowed his brows.

“ I – I just feel like to,” I lowered my head as I don’t know what to say.

“ but I guess if I love you, I should let you move on,” he flung his arms away from me before leaving the place.

I heaved a sigh and dropped myself on the couch. Tears keep on flowing down from the corner of my eyes.

So… today is the last night I am coming back to this house.

Sehun’s POV

I really don’t understand why Baekhyun hyung have to call her out almost every night.

Can’t he at least let Choi Sulli spend a peaceful night together with me?

I walked back and forth in our room while waiting for her to come back. We have already promised to go to the night market but now?

I am gonna make her buy me 10cups of bubble milk tea.

This time, I heard footsteps coming from the outside, it must be her.

I rushed out of the room to see a restless Sulli walking up the stairs like a zombie.

“ yah, Choi Sulli? What’s wrong with you?” I grabbed on her shoulder and lowered down my head to reach her level.

She ignored me and continues to walk back to the room.

“ yah!” I yelled at her but she chose to ignore me.

I followed her back to the room and saw her dropping herself on the bed, forming a huge star.

“ hey, can you at least tell me what’s wrong instead of ignoring me?” I was so fed up that I admit my voice was indeed a little cold.

Without doubt, she sat up from the bed and walked towards me.

Her expression was so terrifying that I keep on walking backwards until my back touched the wall.

“ Oh Sehun, do you love me?” she asked which makes me to look at her in amazed.

“I – I don’t know,” my voice trembling a little.

“ kiss me,” does she knows what she saying right now? she’s trying to release the beast in me?

“ wh – what?”

“ I said kiss me,” she sounded serious.

I smirked, “if you insist,” I then slammed my lips onto hers. There was an initial meeting of lips followed by a passionate warmer melting under this congress. At once our mouths were moving in concord, as though we couldn't get enough of each other, as though to devour each other with our lips, mouths, and tongues would be the only way to express what we felt.

We have kissed for so many times, but I am sure this time was the best ever. I felt so different and this is the first time my heart pounded so fast in front of someone.

What is going on? Oh Sehun.

Sulli’s POV

Both of us pulled apart to catch a breath.  Why do I felt something special is going between me and Sehun?

His kiss was so gentle and delicate. I love the way our lips sync and the way he caressed my hair throughout the kissing session.

I bite my lips and I stood a little apart from him.

“ thanks, your lips helps. I’m feeling much better now,” I blushed.

“ anytime. So, can you tell me what’s going on now?” he still does not giving up in asking me what happened.

“ I need to take a shower,” I ignored his questions once again and then headed to the bathroom without turning back.

I guess he must be boiling with rage right now.

The next morning, two of us had our breakfast with our parents silently before heading out for school.

As soon as both of reached the school , we went in our separate ways.

I went to the locker to get my Chemistry textbook as there’s Mr.Jung’s  lesson today.

As I opened my locker, two let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter