Chapter 6

Our Angel (Revised Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up and stirred in the middle of the night when she felt the same pain in her head again. She's been struggling these past few days for the same reason. She's not telling her brothers about this as to not make them worry so she kept it to herself. She groaned and holds her head trying to stop the pain. She cried when the the pain won't go away. The pain right now is more intense than the pain she felt in the past few days.

"AAAAAHHH!!" She shouted in pain when she can't take it already.

Taekwon who went down to have some drink heard the shout from her room. He run to her room and quickly went inside seeing her struggling on her bed while holding her head.

"Sooyoung-ah??! What happened?! Are you okay?!" He sat in front of her and grab her shoulders to look at her seeing her tear strained face made him panic.

"Wait here I'll go get your brothers" Taekwon stood up and goes to call Sooyoung's brothers she can't stop him because the pain making her unable to say a word.

"Sooyoung?!" Yifan bursted inside the room followed by the21 others looking at her with so much worry on their faces.

"O-Op-Oppaaa... Argrhh.. My head... hurts..!" She managed to say as she keeps struggling to make the pain go away. Yifan went to hug her but to no avail the pain is still there.

"Luhan hyung, prepare the car we'll take her to the hospital" Yifan said he carried Sooyoung and noticed that she already fainted. "Hyung quick!" Everyone panicked as they helped to bring Sooyoung in the car.

"Stay here we'll take her and just tell you what happened." Minseok told th others as He, Yifan, Luhan, Yixing, Joonmyun along with Taekwon and Dongwoo and also Sehun who stubbornly went inside the car not wanting to let go of her sister's hand drove Sooyoung to the hospital.

Baekhyun watched as the car drove off until it's out of sight. He looked at Daehyun with worry written all over his face.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Baekhyun asked almost crying seeing her sister in that state.

"Sshh... Don't worry, Sooyoungie will be okay, she's a strong girl right?" Daehyun hugged the smaller guy as he just nodded.

Everyone that left in the house didn't even slept, Zitao and Jongin decided to skip school for tomorrow as they wait for the news. They were waiting on the living room with worried expressions written on their faces.

When they arrived at the hospital, nurses immediately brought the stretcher to bring the unconcious Sooyoung on the emergency room. Sehun who's still holding his sister's hand is not able to get inside as the nurses stopped him telling them they're not allowed inside.

"Sehun-ah, don't be stubborn, Sooyoungie will be okay" Luhan went to his side and pulled him to seat on the waiting room. Sehun didn't say any word and just sat quietly there praying that her sister will be okay.

"She's not like that earlier. She was so lively, laughing and joking around... what just happened to her.." Sehun mumbled burying his face on his palms.

Everyone waited at the waiting area comforting each other. Taekwon has his arms wrapped around the worried Luhan while Minseok is leaning against Dongwoo trying not to cry. Joonmyun, Yixing and Yifan are quietly sitting while praying for their sister's safety.

After an hour, the doctor came out of the emergency room, when they saw the doctor they immediately went to him.

"Doc how's our sister?" Luhan immediately asked.

"She's okay..." The doctor started and they all sighed in relief "For now.." He continued that made them furry their eyebrows.

"For now? What do you mean?" Yifan asked and the doctor look down before looking up again facing the worried faces of her brothers he took a deep breathe and drops the bomb.

"Ms. Sooyoung has a brain tumor" They we're all speechless for a while staring wide eye at the doctor.

Their world seems to stop after hearing what the doctor have said. They couldn't believe it.

"Doc, maybe you've made a mistake. How can she have a brain tumor? She doesn't even have the signs!" Yixing bursted out tears already flowing from his eyes as Joonmyun tried to calm him when he himslef wanted to cry too from the shocking news they've heard.

The doctor takes out the CT scan of her brain.

"Here's the CT scan we've taken earlier." The docto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter