hello.

Gelatine, Conspiracies and a Touch of Benevolence

I also forgot to add in the foreword that some plots would revolve around boyXboy, but most of them would mainly be ocXidol

Plot:

"Jaehwa, appa has bought you a bike." Was what her father said when she returned home from school that afternoon. It was her twelfth birthday and she was elated to receive a gift, especially from her father who was never home. The bike was a lovely, pastel pink, every girl's favourite colour. It had a comfy, white seat and had colourful strings dangling from its handles. She loved it. It was absolutely beautiful and heartwarming in her eyes. She loved it because she knew it was the beginning of an adventure. But what she didn't know was it was the stepping stone of a love story with the person who she would call her first love and best friend.

Character description:

Song Jaehwa, the protagonist of the story. At the beginning of the story, she has just turned twelve and receives a gift from her father who is a workaholic. She is warned not to ride the bike past the park, but nevertheless, she does so. This causes her to meet Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun who later become her best friends. Throughout the story she grows up and begins to develop feelings for Jongin. Unfortunately though, Jongin wants to grow up, he's tired of playing pretend and wants to face the reality of the world.

Kim Jongin, the heartbreaker of the story. He lives just outside of Gangnam, past the park, with his single mother who is an alcoholic. This does not stop him from being happy as he is a cheerful, cheeky boy who loves pirates. He is the first to have a love interest but is rejected. This causes him to change as he begins dating Lee Saera, who believes roughened men are handsome. He begins to smoke, believing that it is the fastest way to grow up. In the process of growing up, he does not realise he is breaking Jaehwa's heart.

Oh Sehun, the other best friend and the third wheel of the story. He is the son of a business tycoon and is expected to be the heir of his father's company. He and Jongin immediately click due to their love for pirates. He is in love with Jaehwa but he does not dare to confess as he fears that it would ruin their relationship as friends.

Story Ending:

It's supposed to be angsty as I prefer sad endings cause it makes me feel happy..... So what I had in mind was that when Jaehwa confesses, Jongin does not return her feelings so she is left heartbroken. This causes Sehun to have the courage to confess but is also rejected. In the end, no one ends up with anyone and every is left heartbroken. LOL, but you can change the ending if you want.