Chapter 1

Casa Midora: Past's History and Tomorrow's Mystery

"2 new victims. Found dead, one with slit open throat, the other one has his chest cut open." the sheriff reported, putting down the document folder on the table.

 

"The same?" the man asked, earning a nod from a mid-thirties sheriff.

"Evidence.?" he asked again.

"Uh. Our men won't let theirselves set inside the house." he said, shaking his head.

"You too?" the man said, raising a brow, "No sir! In fact, I entered the house, but as always, clean and arranged. Nothing inside there will lead us in solving the case." he said, scratching his head in annoyance. The Police Deputy Director calmly took a sip on his latté, inspite of his growing annoyance regarding at the case.

"Sir.. I think the legend is true.. Ghosts claiming souls? Don Pancho and Doña Trinidad's souls were haunting everyone settling inside the house?.." he said.

 

"Alejandro, let me take a look at the files first, okay?" he said, putting down his coffee at the table, picking up the folder. "Tom Schides. 41. Male. Business Tycoon. American Citizen. Married. The other one was Marvin Jymms. 39. Male. Business Partners with Tom. Hawaian citizen. Married." the deputy director read outloud.

The sheriff looked at him with puzzled expression.

"I just want to say that every killing and crimes have a reason, motives. I won't believe at that 'legend' not until I saw it with my own EYES." he stated firmly.

"Sir Marquez, i don't how we will solve this case, but i'm definetly sure that will uncover the secret and the mystery..hopely," the sheriff said, recieving a small smile from the middle aged man.

"Casa Midora, or the Forbidden House, as they call it, gave us so many problems when year 2000 strikes. I don't what happen back then, but i'm sure that it was not like that before. Santa Maria. I hope we find out.." he said, heaving a heavy sigh. A moment of silence was conquering the room, suddenly the computer mail alert startled the two.

"Dios de salve!." Deputy Director Marquez yelled when the alert rings. Alejandro just chuckled at his seat.

 

"Contestant?" he said, looking at his man.

 

"Mwoh?!'' i can't believe that there's still brave in our time." he mumbled, also checking the contestant's profile.

 

"Hmm.."

 

=========================================

 

 "TAE TAE!!" a high pitched voice echoed throughout the hallway, making everyone deaf in process. A girl with a bronze tip turn around and saw a mushroom running towards her with a big smile.

"Oh.. Fany!" she waved back, she then smile apologetically at her co-workers.

"Yo.! What's with the rush?" she asked.

"Oh.My.God." she said while panting, "WE WON WE WON WE WON!!" she said, shaking Taeyeon furiously.

"We won what?" Taeyeon asked, calming the girl down.

"You remember the 'submit me a good reason to take you a break -.- ?!'' she asked, the girl nodded. "I submitted a entry before the deadline, and oh my gosh! WE WON! WE WON!" she screamed with delight.

"You really enter that game? I thought that was a hokus pocus? Urgh. So, what's the price?!" she asked, "A VACATION TO MADRID! Oh em gee. Im so excited!" she squealed in the Sharp A tone.

"Oh.. Madrid.. Yeah yeah.." she answered in monotone, "WHAT?! MADRID! AS IN MADRID, SPAIN?!" she exclaimed.

"No. Madrid, America. Of course Spain you pabo-yah!" she said. Now they caught everyones attention and they are starting to gather around them.

"You won the trip to Spain?" asked Nicole, their head supervisor. The two bowed respectively, "Ah. Yes, were really suprised and happy at the same time." Tiffany answered.

"WOAH. Congratulations girls, have a nice trip ahead." tapping Taeyeon at the shoulder, giving her a secret wink. "T-Thank you.." she muttered at the disappearing figure, Tiffany looked at her, amused.

"Let's go.. Tae-Tae.." she said, grabbing the blushing girls hand.

"Uh.. Yeah.. Let's go.."

 

-------------------------------------------

 

"Tae.. Why are you spacing out?" Tiffany asked the zombie beside her.

"Eh?" the only answer she gets from the dork before it came back to it's spacing out activity.

The journey back to her apartment was like eternity as no one speaks. Who will dare to speak? One was spacing out. While the other one was deep in her thoughts.

"TAEYEON KIM! Get your off my car! Were here!" she yelled at the physically present mentally absent girl.

"WHERE IS THE ?!" Taeyeon's ears perk up and her eyes automaticaly lits up upon hearing the word ''.

"YAH! You byun! Let's get inside, it's cold.." Tiffany said. The two hurried inside their apartment and quickly entered the elevator. Taeyeon pressed the #9 button, but before the elevator door completely shuts, a figure standing 5 feet away from them, with eyes staring intensely at them, caughts Taeyeon eyes, but quickly disappeared.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 The elevator door opens, and they both get out and headed to their room. Taeyeon can't get the image out of her head. "Tae, is there a problem?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

"Nothing," she said, unsure.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 "Tae? What are you doing?" she asked, as she saw Taeyeon looking intensely at her laptop.

"I'm searching for a good destination there, so our one month won't be wasted." she replied, eyes glued at the screen. After a couple of minutes, Taeyeon was wearing an bored expression, until A certain article caught her attention,

"Casa Midora, 'The forbidden house', government will give 1 million dollars to those who will last alive in the house for one month," she read outloud, catching Tiffany's attention

. "Tae-Tae, don't you understand what you just read? The forbidden house seems haunted, you can't force me to go there." she said, Taeyeon pouts.

"Fany-ah~ 1 million dollars, we both know we need that money, please Fany-ah~" she use her aegyo at her bestfriend, convincing her.

"But--" "I'll paint the room pink!" she thought for a while.

Pink. Pride. Pink. Pride. URGH. Pink.!

"Fine."

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

hope you enjoyed :D