Humming Night

Humming Night [One-Shot]

 

NOT EDITED. Apologised for wrong grammar & spelling.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Big Bang is coming on Asia Tour and Tokyo is one of the Asian countries they will be visiting! What are you waiting for? Buy the tickets now whilst it last! See you there!”

 “Konnichiwa! Wareware wa Big Bang desu!”

“We are coming to Japan to hold a concert for you wonderful fans in Japan! Hope to see you there!” The leader said.

××××××××××××××××××

“Alright boys… Time to pack your stuffs! We are leaving first thing in the morning at 7am!” Each of their managers entered their house.

Seungri and Daesung were playing the video games on the TV, Seunghyun was reading his script for his upcoming drama, Taeyang was just watching the boys playing their game while Jiyong is in his room, sleeping.

“Yah! Where’s Jiyong?” Jiyong’s manager asked. “Isn’t he in his room, sleeping?” Seunghyun asked. “I’ve went in. He must be in the bathroom.” Seungri said, still looking at the screen, trying to beat Daesung. “YEAH!!! Headshot!”

“Aww… Not fair!” Daesung threw the controller on the sofa and pouts.

The manager looked at them oddly and went inside Jiyong’s room.

“Yah! Jiyong ah! Wake up! We have to pack up! We are leaving tonight!!”The manager shook him but he did not respond. “Please don’t make me do the hard way.” There was still no response. The manager left the room and went to the bathroom to get a pail of water.

The guys were giggling. When the manager went in and switched on the lights, someone already threw the water at the manager. It was Jiyong!!

“HAHAHA!!! Mianhae hyung… I can’t help it. I always wanted to do this. What makes you think I would sleep again! I’m not tired!” His manager was soaking wet and he was glaring at Jiyong.

Jiyong stopped laughing so does the guys when they saw Jiyong’s expression was very serious when his manager threw the water at him back. The boys laughed their asses off!! Jiyong stared at them but they did not stop laughing.

“All of you! Clean up this mess first before packing!” Jiyong’s manager said. The boys did not move. “Or else you guys won’t get a week off from your activities.” All looked at the manager. “Are you sure, hyung?”

“What do you think? Even your managers are thinking about it if you listen to us.” The boys rushed to get the mop and cleaned Jiyong’s room.

After mopping, the boys went to their respective rooms and beginning to pack their bags. “Wow! You guys did great! You have 1 hour to get ready for bed. Arasso? It’s midnight now.”

“Yeh, hyung.” The boys said.

Taeyang is the first one to enter but Jiyong stopped him. “Wait!! I forgot something in the bathroom!” Taeyang moved out and Jiyong dashed in with his towel and locked the door. “YAH!!! You bastard…” Taeyang banged on the door and all were waiting for Jiyong to finish showering. All four of them blocked the door. Jiyong looked at the four of them.

“CHARGE!!!!”

“Y-Y-Y-YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!” All pushed Jiyong back inside the bathroom and shower together? O.O

××××××××××××××××××

All 5 boys were already inside the plane. Everyone in the plane was having their beauty sleep while Daesung and Seungri continue playing their games. “Yeah!” Seungri got hit on the head by Seunghyun. “Keep it down. Some of us are trying to sleep!” Seungri apologized and carried on playing.

Jiyong was looking out of the window. Taeyang was beside him. “What are you thinking?” Jiyong looked at him. “Hmm? Oh. Nothing. The clouds are beautiful.”

“You said that every time when we ask you that.” Jiyong smiled.

“You should not have asked me in the first place if you know what will be my answer right?” Taeyang just smiled and messed Jiyong’s silky hair. “Aigoo~ This boy…”

“Attention passengers, please fasten your seatbelt as we will be landing soon. Thank You.”

××××××××××××××××××

Daesung looked at his watch, “Its 11am now. Do you think we will get to Tokyo on time, hyung?” Daesung asked his manager. “Yes. We will be reaching there before 5pm.”

Their manager and the boys were separated in 2 vans. It was weird for them because usually they would hire a bus but the agency said that it was fully booked for tourist to come. So it was their loss.

Six hours later…

“Hyung said we should reach there before 5pm! It’s already 6pm!! Their driver is Japanese, so Seungri went to the driver, “Ano… Are you sure we are in the right path?” The driver just nodded. Seunghyun looked at the back and their manager’s van is not sighted.

“Yah… Do you think we are lost?” Seunghyun said.

“Aniyo~! Hyung~ Don’t say such things!” Daesung said and feeling scared at the same time.

“It’s impossible. I don’t remember us drove past here before.” Jiyong said and Taeyang agreed. “Jiyong and Seunghyun are right. I think we are lost. It’s getting darker now and they are only few dim lights! We barely see anything!”

Unexpectedly, the van broke down.

“Ano… Sumimasen.” The driver said, he got out from the van. Taeyang and the others went out too. “Gomen nasai. I think we are out of fuel. I will go get help. Please wait here.” The driver said, taking his torch light and went down the silent road.

All five of them looked at each other and quickly went inside the van, locked every door and switched on the van lights at the back and at the driver’s seat. “I’m hungry.” Daesung complained. “Shut up. We all are. We should have eaten that bread in the plane.” Seunghyun said, holding on to his stomach.

All five of them were trying to call their managers but they were unavailable. There was no signal!

“I can’t take it anymore!! Let’s go out and find some place to stay and eat! We have been waiting for like an hour!!” Jiyong said. “Who is with me?” Daesung raised up his hand. Seungri, Taeyang and Seunghyun looked at each other and nodded.

They went out from the van and started to find some place to stay. Taeyang, Jiyong and Seunghyun took out their phone and their flash lights. “Yah! Look! I saw smoke!” Jiyong pointed. They went to find that place.

They found a village. “Wahh~” They went towards the house and knocked on the door.

There was an old man in his 60s. “Ano… Do you have some room to spare?” Jiyong asked in japanese.

“Honey~ We have guests!” An old woman at the same age as her husband came towards the door. “Ah~ We have young boys here. You must hungry, neh?” Jiyong smiled and said, “Ah! Hai! And our van just broke down and we are hungry and a place to stay for the night. Is it ok if we overnight here? We will pay you.”

The old woman let them in and all of them thanked the old couple. “You guys are so handsome! Ano… You are a very handsome man.” She went towards Taeyang then to Jiyong. She pinched Jiyong’s cheek. “You are sooo cute! My grand-daughter would like you if she is here. How old are you, dear?”

Since he is in Japan, he did not use his Korean age, “I am 22-year-old, obachan.”

“Soka? She is your age too! If she sees you, she would like you even more!”

Four of them looked at Jiyong who is blushing. “Ah… You make me blush.”

The old couple giggled at his cute expression but not the boys.

After they had their dinner, the old man led them to the room. “Five of you will sleep here.”

When the man opened the door for them, it was a huge room!!  “If you need to use the bathroom, it’s way down the hall and turn to your left.” He said and Taeyang asked if there was any more bathrooms because he knows the other guys would fight for a bathroom.

“Oh… Yes we do. But it’s far away from here.” Taeyang changes his mind and went inside the room.

It was 1 in the morning and it seems like the boys were tired, they went to bed early.

Well, to them 1am is very early for them to sleep except for Jiyong. He just kept his eyes shut, trying to sleep but he could not. Then he heard something humming or someone. He opened the window and looked around. He saw a seaside. He had the crazy idea of going out of the house and followed that nice tune.

He instantly fell in love with it. As the humming draws nearer, he moved the leaves away so that he could clearly see who was humming. A girl wearing a kimono was singing an old folk song. It was very beautiful. He was mesmerising the voice.

She was singing towards the full moon. Jiyong looked at the moon too, then back at the beautiful girl sitting on the stone, singing her song. He did not realised that he was opening his mouth and blinking non-stop.

After she sings, Jiyong stepped into a stick. The girl turned and Jiyong knew he is going to get busted. He slowly crept backwards so that she would not see him. When he turned, she was there in front of him! He froze and the girl was giving a fierce look. Slowly, it turned into a smile.

As she was smiling, Jiyong smiled too. She began to caress him on the cheeks. She smells nice too… Jiyong thought.

She sang the same tune but this time is humming. He began to feel hypnotised by it.

“You are so handsome. What’s your name?” The girl asked.

“Kwon Jiyong.” She smiled and said, “My name is Horikita Maki.” Jiyong smiled and they sat together by the seaside till the next morning.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

“HYUNG!! Where are you?!”  Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang kept on calling around the house.

Seunghyun searched for him near the seaside. He saw him sleeping on the rock. “JIYONG AH! YAH, GUYS!! I’VE FOUND JIYONG!!!” Seunghyun ran towards Jiyong who was lying on top of the rock. “Jiyong ah! Wake up! Jiyong!” Jiyong was awakened with Seunghyun’s strong shakes.

“Hyung… Where am I?” He looked around. “You don’t remember where you go last night?” Jiyong shook his head. Seunghyun found this a little weird.

✩Last Night….

Seunghyun had a sudden awake when Jiyong opened the door. Seunghyun slowly followed him and he lost him just like that. Seunghyun went back to the house and sleep because he knew that Jiyong is a grown man and know he could come back on his own. Jiyong is the type where he likes to explore around.

When Seunghyun come back to the house, he slept again and wished that Jiyong would be ok.

The next morning, Seunghyun checked Jiyong’s bed and he is not yet back. He woke all the boys up. “Yah… Help me find Jiyong. He’s missing.”

---------

Seunghyun helped Jiyong to stand up and his legs were weak. “Can you walk?” Jiyong shook his head. “I can’t seem to move my legs.” Seunghyun carried him at the back and walked back to the house.

When he brought him back, he placed Jiyong on the sofa. “Hyung… Can you remember what happened last night?” Seungri asked. Jiyong shook his head. “I only remember the voice.”

The boys looked at Jiyong, curious about this “voice” he was talking about.

“Voice? Whose voice?” Seunghyun asked. “A beautiful girl’s voice. I even saw her!  I don’t know what happened and I can’t remember anything after that.” It is getting much unusual for Seunghyun. “Yah… Check your phone. Try to call our managers.”

All of them tried to call them but there was no reception.

“If you want to make a phone call, it’s 2 miles away from here.” The old woman said. All looked towards her. “Then… How you contact someone?”

“Well, my husband has a motorbike.” Seunghyun had an idea. “Seungri ah. I want you to follow me. Uhm…  Obachan? Is it ok to you if we borrow your husband’s bike?” She nodded. “Here is the key.”

“Arigatou gozaimasu, obachan. Seungri! Let’s go.” Seunghyun went out and took the bike out from the old garage that made of wood. It still looked strong but it looked very eerie too. “Hyung… Do you think it’s a good idea? I have a feeling that it is going to rain soon.” Seungri said, while looking at the sky.

The clouds had turned grey and the skies are getting darker. They could hear a light thunder. Both of them looked at each other. “I think we have no choice but to stay here for the day again.” Seunghyun said and Seungri just nodded.

“Why didn’t you leave?” Taeyang asked. “It’s going to rain soon. And there was thunder. I don’t think it’s a great idea to ride.” Taeyang understood and looked at Jiyong who was sleeping peacefully in the room.

It was drizzling outside and soon after, it rains heavily. The wind was getting stronger and the boys helped the old couple to lock the windows and doors as it was blown by the strong wind.

There were some water dripping at the ceiling and since Seunghyun is the tallest, he took the chair and climbed up with Taeyang’s help holding the wooden board and the nails, to prevent the water to drip again. While Daesung helped to hold the chair in case Seunghyun lost his balance and fall.

As for Seungri, he is the best cook among the members. He helped the old lady to prepare food for dinner. It took them all afternoon to fix broken ceilings. As always, Jiyong is still asleep because of the weird night he experienced last night.

It was time for dinner. Before Seungri went inside the room, “Hyung… Wake up. It’s dinner time.” Jiyong stood by the window. “Hyung?” Jiyong turned and he was looking quite pale. “I want to meet her.” Seungri was worried about Jiyong. He had sleep for hours and he looked very pale.

“Please… Let me meet her. I want to live forever with her.” Seungri did not know who he was referring to. Was it his ex-girlfriend? Why Jiyong would think about his ex-girlfriend?

“Who hyung?”

“Horikita Maki.” Seungri did not know WHO the hell Horikita Maki is. “Please… Let me meet her.”

“SEUNGHYUN HYUNG! TAEYANG HYUNG!!! DAESUNG HYUNG!!! COME HERE QUICK!!!” The three of them rushed to the room and Jiyong suddenly collapse.

“What happened?” Daesung asked. “It was Jiyong. He was struggling to go out of the house but it was still raining! When you guys arrived, he just fainted.” While Jiyong was still resting in the room, the boys had their dinner in the dining room.

After dinner, the boys were talking about Jiyong. “Who is this Horikita Maki?” The boys shrugged. “We thought it was his ex-girlfriend.” Taeyang said. Seunghyun shook his head. “Does he have a Japanese girlfriend before?” Daesung asked and Seunghyun shook his head again. “Jiyong and me are close buddies. I know he does not have a Japanese girlfriend. This name seems new to us.” Then, Seunghyun had an idea but he decided not to tell the members because he was afraid that he might get them worried about Jiyong.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

The boys were already sleeping in the room and it was 3am and it was still raining. Jiyong heard Maki’s voice again. Jiyong began standing up and walked towards the door like as if he was possessed. Seunghyun woke up too and followed Jiyong again. This time, he would not lose sight of Jiyong again.

Slowly, Seunghyun began to hear the sweet voice. As the voice grew louder, Seunghyun hid behind the bushes and keep his eyes on Jiyong when he saw Jiyong was embraced by a girl who was wearing a Kimono costume. She was smiling beautifully and Seunghyun almost fell for it. But he had strong faith in himself and he was sure that ‘Maki’ looked familiar to him.

As the rain still continues pouring, Jiyong was lying on Maki’s lap and Maki bent to Jiyong’s forehead and kissed it.

“Jiyong dear~ Do you love me?” Jiyong sat up and looked straight to her eyes. He cupped her face with his hands and kissed her lips. “Of course, I love you, Maki-chan. You are my everything. I can’t live without you.” He kissed her again, this time he deepened the kiss by nibbling her lower lips, asking her permission. She opened , letting Jiyong’s tongue enter and explore.

Maki broke the kiss when she heard something behind the bushes. “What is it, honey?” She looked around the bushes, “There is someone out there.” Jiyong looked everywhere. “Where is it?” She pointed directly at where Seunghyun was hiding but Jiyong did not know it was him when Jiyong suddenly ran towards it. Seunghyun ran and Jiyong managed to catch him.

“Where are running off to?” Jiyong turned him around. “Hyung?”

“Jiyong ah.”

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong get off from Seunghyun, helping him up. “To look for you but… You never told me that you met a girl.” Seunghyun said, pretending that he was looking for him.

“Oh. I’m sorry, hyung. This is Horikita Maki.” She was very beautiful and Seunghyun had fallen for her beauty. Maki intensively gave him the beautiful stare that no men resisted in looking at her. Jiyong noticed it. “Hyung?” Seunghyun snapped out of it and took his leave.

“Hyung! Where are you going?”

“Going back home. I’m glad that you’re safe.” Not… Seunghyun knew that Maki is not an ordinary human and he saw her somewhere.

Maki looked at Seunghyun in a strange way. She brought Jiyong somewhere else.

Seunghyun rushed back to the house. He went inside their room and looked for something that he saw before but it was not there. Where have I seen it?

✩Flashback…

While Seunghyun was fixing the ceiling, he went in to another room. It has a nice room. The wall was in pink with sakura petals drawn on the wall. It also has a queen sized bed. The bed-sheet was in pink too. He looked everywhere in the room when he saw a small picture next to the bed on the night stand table.

He picked up the picture off the table and looked at it. “So you are in our grand-daughter’s room?” The old man appeared behind him. “Oh. I did not know I’m in her room until I saw her photo.” The old man smiled. “Isn’t she pretty?” Seunghyun nodded.

“Well, too bad. She is taken.” Seunghyun looked at the old man. “Is she married?” The old man shook his head. “Not yet. But I think she will be soon.”

“Wait… Is this your 22-year-old grand-daughter that obachan talked about to Jiyong?” The old man nodded, “Hai.”

---------

Seunghyun quickly rushed towards Maki’s room. He opened the door and a cool breeze blew on his skin, it also has a nice rose smell. Surprisingly, Jiyong was lying on Maki’s bed.

“So… You’ve found out about me.” Maki said from behind him. He turned, terrified. “Who are you? What do you want from Jiyong?” Maki smirked. “I think my grandparents did not tell you the whole story about me.” She walked towards Jiyong and sat beside him, caressing his face and his hair.

“I was by someone and left me astray. I tried to run away from them but they hit me and I fainted. They thought I was dead. But I wasn’t. I was still breathing! They buried me alive!!! I was not in peace when Jiyong came and open his heart. We made a promise that he will be next to me forever.” She was still caressing him.

“Keep your hands away from him.” Maki looked at him. “Why should I? He will be mine, forever. Or I could make an exception.” Maki made her way to Seunghyun and he was pinned on the wall. Maki did not grip him. Maki was short so she levitates herself in order to be the same height as Seunghyun because he was tall.

She caressed the same way like she did to Jiyong but Seunghyun nudge. “I thought you would like it.”

“I was not into you.” Maki smirked and drew closer to him. Her lips almost touching his but she whispered, “I don’t think so.” Their lips met and Seunghyun wanted to break away but he seemed to like it. But he is making out with a ghost!

“Maki?” Jiyong woke up. Maki stopped kissing Seunghyun, letting Seunghyun go and went towards Jiyong. “What’s the matter, Jiyong darling?” She placed her hand on his cheeks. “Wh… Wh… Why did you kissed him in front of me?!” Maki smiled and said, “I did not kiss him, my darling.”

“Yes, you did. You were kissing him like what you did to me. Are you… Cheating on me, Maki?”

“No… No, my darling. I would never cheat on you.”

Seunghyun was on his ; his back was against the wall. “It was Seunghyun who kissed me. I tried to stop him but he would not let me go.” Maki said innocently but to Seunghyun, it was a definite lie.

“She’s lying, Jiyong. Don’t listen to her.” He said, struggling to stand up. “She has bewitched you, Jiyong ah!” Maki levitates Seunghyun up again and pinned him on the wall. She throws him across the room. “Hyung!”

Jiyong heard Maki’s sobbing. “I’m sorry, Jiyong.” She disappears. Out of the sudden, Jiyong collapsed on the bed.

The next morning, the old man came into the room. “Oh god! Honey, I’ve found them!” Instead of his wife came over, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri came in. “Seunghyun hyung! Jiyong hyung!” They rushed over to the both of them.

“Maki… What have you done?” The old man talked to himself.

The old man knew that Seunghyun and Jiyong has been Maki’s victim.

. . .

Jiyong and Seunghyun were in their rooms, still asleep. The old couples were in their rooms, discussing about the two boys and Maki.

“No, honey. I could not let this continue. I pity those boys. Maki’s soul is not yet in peace. We need to find her body so that we could give her a proper burial.” The old man suggested. “But honey~ What about that young boy, Jiyong? I’m sure she wants him to be with her.” He shook his head. “She’s getting greedy. She’s after that Seunghyun guy. Both are under her spell. We can’t let her continue.”

“But… We don’t know where her body is!” She said. Her husband shrugged his shoulders.

. . .

Seunghyun was shaking his head, like he was having a nightmare. “No… No… Please. Stop. NO!!!” Seunghyun was fully awake and it alerts everyone. Jiyong woke up too. “Hyung! What happened?”

“Mmmm… Mmmmm… Maki. I know where she is!” Seunghyun said.

. . .

The boys and the old couple followed Seunghyun’s trails.

“Here.” Seunghuyn pointed and the boys started digging. Of course, Jiyong and Seunghyun helped too. After hours of digging, they saw some white sticks. As they careful dig it out, it was a skeleton. “Do you think it’s her?” Jiyong asked. “Definitely.”

Suddenly, the old woman screamed. “What’s wrong honey?”

“It’s her!” She picked up a ring that they gave to her on her 18th birthday. “We finally found her. Thank you, my dear.”

. . .

All of them gave Maki a proper burial and prayed.

There was a knock on the door. All of them were wondering who it was. The old man opened the door and it was the BigBang’s driver.

“Boys! Where have you been?! I told you to wait in the van! I’ve been searching for you for almost 2 days!! Your managers are unhappy now.” Five of them were very happy with it.

The boys stayed for dinner and say their farewells to the old couples.

Before they left, they give the old couple some money for their hospitality and make a proper tombstone for Maki. “Arigatou, minna-san.” They bowed at each other.

They waved their goodbyes and walked to the van.

It took them 20 minutes to walk back to the van. As they went into the van, Daesung asked, “Hyung… How did you know about this thing?”

Seunghyun shrugged.

✩Seunghyun’s dream…

“I want to show you what happened. Of all people, I trust you, Seunghyun.” Maki said. “What about Jiyong?” She smiled. “He’s still mine.” He did not understand what she meant. “Because you are the eldest among the boys in your group. So I trust you. Jiyong is someone I need to be with. Forever.”

“You can’t. You have to let him go!” He said. “NEVER! HE PROMISED ME!!” He saw Maki’s tears rolled down on her face. “Then promise me this. I will find your body in exchange of Jiyong’s freedom.”

“We will give you proper burial and offerings, if you promise me to let go of Jiyong.” Seunghyun added. “But I love him.”

“But you have to let him go. A dead can’t live with the living. I will help you rest in peace. Don’t you want that?” Maki cried again and she promised. “Now, I will show you.” Maki took Seunghyun’s hand and she brought him back when she was chased by two men.

It was night time and Seunghyun got to see that Maki was mercilessly. He wanted to help but he could not because this is just Maki’s memories. It has already happened. Then, the two men started to bury her alive. How he really wished that he could help her.

“NO!!!”

---------

Seunghyun could feel cold breeze touched his face. He turned and nothing is there. He also examined if it was the air-conditioner. When he looked out of the window, it was Maki. She was waving goodbye, he too waved her goodbye and she disappeared.

“Hyung… Did you saw her?” Jiyong saw it too? Seunghyun turned to Jiyong and beside him was Maki again. Jiyong did not see her! “I told you I will never leave him.” Maki gave him a smirk.

“NO!!!!!”

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

a/n:
happy Halloween my readers! ^^
Hope you enjoy this story and apologised for the crappiness.
(: