CHANDARA

A DATE TO REMEMBER

“Yo! Yo! Yo! Ye! Ye!” She was dancing and singing like crazy.

"Naega jeil jal naga"

Behind her is a warm voice of a young man who’s singing and dancing just like her. The duo was performing as if they were having their biggest concert ever.

"Bam Ratatata Tatatatata~Beat!"

 They look stupid and funny at the same time but they felt free from every stress they were having. The next song came, she let go off her microphone and reached for the tambourine, while He, He continue singing----rapping (Lonely night). Chanyeol of EXO and Sandara of 2ne1 are in an exclusive karaoke Bar and they don’t care about the world.

Straight from a friend’s wedding reception, a group of people including Sandara Park and Park Bom went to an after party celebration… before they knew it… they were too drunk. Honestly, It’s like they forgot or they just forget about their alcohol control or Maybe they were just trying to forget that many of their friends were starting to go to other side of the river---- the marital life, while they, they continue to explore the single side of the world. In truth, they were really frustrated about it… they were tagged as goddess yet they couldn’t even maintain a strong relationship between man and woman. They went home that night reeked with alcohol. Dara opened the door although she was too drunk and found her younger brother waiting in confusion. Dara smiled widely.

“Cheondong-ah~~~ Cheondong-ah~~~~”

She sways towards her younger brother. Cheondong rushed towards his stinking older sister and his Bom-noona.

“Noona, What heck were you two doing?”

Her response was a drunken laugh and hugged her younger brother...

 “Cheondong-yah~~~ youre here Noona is home

 She tried to stand up once again while Bom started to walk or sway towards sofa and made herself comfortable.

“Is Noona pretty?”                       

 She asked while Cheondong was trying to help her to walk because she was almost breaking all the things on her way but in the end He had to lift his older sister to prevent more accidents…

“donggie-ah…” She called him again… “Dongie-yaah” She called him again… and again… until Sangyun replied.

“Oh?” Said Cheondong while putting his sister carefully to her bed…

“Cheondong-ah, Dongie-ah, Am I not pretty?” she said as she drift to her dream

“Pabo! Of course you are!” said Cheondong and let out a heavy sigh… He doesn’t understand very well why on earth would his Dara-Noona forget about her alcohol control… She was very cautious when it comes to her image.

“Hahaha, you’re really is my brother… Liar… If I’m pretty, He would notice me… He should start to make move… They...”

She didn’t finish her sentence because, Sleepiness caught her. Her younger brother let out another heavy sigh… He reached for his phone and dials their younger sister’s number. He invited her to come at their sister’s house to clean their older sister. He can’t let their older sister to sleep uncomfortably. So while waiting, He decided to go out… only to find Park Bom-Noona who is reeked with alcohol, slept uncomfortably at sofa and occasionally would shout about bread… He couldn’t help but to sigh a little more.

“This will be going to be a long night” He whispered.

He shook his head and started to lift and transferred her to his Noona’s bed. Not long after, The  door bell ferociously, it must be their little sister. He quickly opened the door, scared that Rummy might break the doorbell. As he opened the door, Rummy stormed inside the house, in her face, worries were all written.

 “Oppa? What happen to Unnie?” She asked as soon as she put her things down… Cheondong gave Rummy a glass of water, It looks like Rummy run from home… her helmet on her hand, Her hair were just like She had encounter something spooky…

“How fast did you drive?” he asked

“Oppa!”

“How fast?!” gradually he raised his voice. She looked down and whispers 120kph “Rummy! That’s reckless!” then he started to scold their little sister…120kph is big deal.

“Joesonghamida Cheondong-Oppa, I was so worried about Unnie”

 Cheondong let out heavier sigh that a while ago… “She’s okay…Just drunk. And Mianhe, I was just too worried… Please don’t do that again okay?”

“Neh Oppa, Where is Unnie?”

“At her room, please clean her as well as Bom-Noona” said Cheondong passing her a small basin or warm water and face towel. After cleaning her sister and Bom, Rummy went outside and found her older brother sitting comfortably at the couch.

“Oppa?” Rummy asked as soon as she sits down in one of the couch near him.

“Got drunk from an after party

“That so unlikely of Unnie” Rummy replied sadly

“Yeah” he nodded

“What after party is this Kuya?” Rummy said as she set her eyes to her older brother.

“After party from a wedding of one of our friends”

“You didn’t go?”

“I got schedules”

“Ohh…” she shrugged “No wonder Unnie drunk too much” she added and let out a sigh

“What do you mean?” Cheondong eyebrow form a straight line.

“After party from wedding brother… Wedding… Unnie is turning 30 now and you could just imagine how frustrating it is” Rummy said tilting her head

“Why would that be? 30 are still early for marriage you know?” Cheondong replied nonchalantly as he drinks his orange juice.

“Brother... Brother... Brother... You don’t know anything about girls, aren’t you?” Rummy was shaking her head as if she knows everything “One wedding is okay… twice is tolerable… thrice would be no more but 7th time in a row? At their age, as a girl we kind of feel frustrated and we are starting to question, if we are desirable or not…” Rummy added.

“As I said… she is still young… She shouldn’t feel that way because she isn’t called ‘vampire goddess’ for nothing” Cheondong argued

“As I said… You are really clueless about girls… I should have found you your better half. Don’t you know for men their ideal age for marriage is early 30’s? But for girls… earlier than 30… around 26-27… because it’s healthier for us to marry at that age…So stop thinking that Unnie should be kept in chest” Rummy said

“But---! No one deserves our sister. No one has the right to hurt her.” Cheondong tried to rebut but his sister looks like she has another plan. Everyone in the family had always known How Cheondong is so protective to their family especially to his two sisters.

“Kuya**, It’s not you or me or mom who will decide on that--- she will. Stop scaring those people who were sending signals of courtship and is eligible enough to court Unnie…May it be older or younger than her and speaking of courtship…” Rummy’s face becomes so bright “Don’t you have friends that we could set as Unnie’s date?” she added

“I don’t have” he replied trying to avoid his sister’s eyes.

“Broooooothhhhherrrrr~~~~” Rummy called her brother in a manner that he won’t have the power to avoid her “just this one okay?~~~”

“Why are you doing this?” He let out some long exasperate half bewildered sigh, a sign that he resign unto anything that his sister plan to do, that manner of his sister works even unto their mom and flawlessly works to their loving older sister…and now she’s using that to him…

“For our sister Bro. For our sissy… okay?” she replied in a dreamlike voice that hit him hard. Rummy knows how to play her game card.

“Okay…! Okay!” Cheondong resigned “But only this is one”

“YES!” Rummy rejoices and even dance in a music that only she could hear while Sangyun sat on the couch silently trying to convince his self that his doing okay.

Morning came, Dara woke up almost dragging her head… Her head was like being pound by a big hammer… over and over again…“I’m not gonna drink again…” said Dara while trying to massage her temple “Never ever again” said added… She looked at her side and found Bommie sleeping soundly “Bommie… get up…” Bom shrugged her off and continue to sleep. She tried to stand but only to find herself sitting again... Her head is aching so bad while her world is spinning…A gentle knock caught her attention. *sigh* She remember everything… and she felt so embarrassed. She as the older sister should be model towards her younger siblings but look the mess she did. She keeps on scolding herself while trying to massage her temple to ease the pain she’s been suffering since she waked up. The door opened and it was Rummy, followed by Cheondong who brought them her ‘good-for-hang-over juice’ “Jocheun achim-eiyo Unnie” Rummy greeted her sister “Good morning too Rummy, You’re Unnie is embarrassed. Ottoke?!” she greeted back... Cheondong silently hand her sister a Mango – Avocado juice to relieve her headache and hangover… afterwards as usual…Cheondong scold her for drinking without controlling herself… Dara apologized wholeheartedly, repenting on her crime. Before the two go home, Rummy asked her sister if it’s okay to set her in a blind date. Sandara decline knowing with the line of her work, it might be waste of time but as always, This is Rummy her dongsaeng whose specialty is persuasion made Sandara to agree even if she decline a hundred times. Rummy promised to call when everything is already set.

Meanwhile…

“Hyung!” Sehun smacked Chanyeol who is resting at the couch

“Wae? Wae? Wae? You almost killed me!” Chanyeol said but Sehun only laugh at Chanyeol

“I want you attend a blind date for me hyung!” Sehun said proudly

“A blind date… you say..” Chanyeol was all too confuse about their Maknae’s actions

“Yes…” Suho interrupted

“Say what? A Blind date? Isn’t that for desperate? Besides I am not” Chanyeol replied hideously

“uh-owh… Says the one who only dated since Mama Era is Baekyhyun and fangaying over Kai” Sehun said as he was making himself more comfortable at the sofa

“Why? Do you have problem with that Sehun-ssi?” Baekhyun’s eyebrow escalated like a ten-story building

“No, nothing… It’s just, I wanna know if Chanyeol-hyung already had move on from Sandara sunbaenim…” Sehun answered trying to defend himself from Baekhyun’s wrath

“Ohhhhh…” Its Jongdae “That’s a good experiment” He added

“Will you two shut up? In case you don’t remember very well. I’m here…” Chanyeol said with his eyebrow tangled

“Ha-ha. Hyung! We want to know if you had moved on already… just like how you wanted to project towards our fans” Sehun teased Chanyeol; He knows that anytime now Chanyeol will fall to their bait… He just need some things to make him say Yes to his schemes.

“What are you talking about maknae?” Chanyeol was all pissed.

“Ohhhww? Dobi-ssi, don’t tell us you forgot that once upon a time in a Fanboy Land… There lived a man named Park Chanyeol whose specialty is to stole glances to the girl of his dream--- Park Sandara-sunbaenim” Sehun playfully remarks… Chanyeol didn’t response that made Sehun as well as the other EXO members smile widely

“Ohhhw? You don’t remember that before we debuted your cyworld was full of sunbae’s pictures and even declare to marry her?” Jongdae is now helping on Sehun’s charade. Chanyeol shifted his sitting position but manage to almost whisper “That’s… That’s…a rumor”

“Oh hoooo? Rumor? *insert big grin here* So, is it still rumor that you keep glancing Dara sunbae during SBS Gayo 2012 and you didn’t even gave Suho hyung and Kris hyung space because Dara sunbae is breathes away from you? Then during MAMA 2013 you became stiff the moment sunbae sit beside you?” Sehun said smirking at his flustered hyung…

“Oh hoo! Yehet! I remember that MAMA 2013, how he fanboy that time… hohoho… And I remember another so called rumor… Somebody jumped like a kid on our bed when he found about Dara sunbae’s ideal type – tall, cute, who looks good in cap and who is good at playing guitar and to top big ears!” Baekhyun decide to tease Chanyeol too… Chanyeol is all red now… even his ears were in crimson but he kept his mouth shut.

“And how about GAON 2014 when he tried to suppress his admiration, acting like a boss? And the changing of his location during GDA 2014 so that he could have a better view of sunbae without being caught by fans?” – Satansoo joined too

“And yeah… we have lots of ‘rumors’ on how you did fanboyed over Dara. Do you want to go over it? Hyung?” Sehun said and paste another smirked looking at Chanyeol who’s trying to compose his self from his friends’ torture. He knew that if he strikes back on their schemes…They will boil him alive but If he kept on not speaking, He might be burned alive… His palm is sweating a lot right now.

“So! Your point is?” the only thing that Chanyeol managed to say…

“My point is Hyung you have to go on a date to make us believe that you had moved on already and gee… stop stalking your shippers as well as downloading their manips… so you could move on now” Sehun said and even stand up as if he was giving some speech… Their members faithfully watch their maknae’s self-made speech too.

“Who wants to bet?” Xiumin playfully add

“Even you hyung?” Chanyeol is at shock because their oldest is riding with their maknae’s charade…

“Why not?” Xiumin said then shrugged “It will be fun” He added then laugh at Chanyeol’s bewildered facial expression.

“10,000 KW from me and Kai… Betting he will never move on” It was D.O then laugh with Kai.

“5000 KW--- moved on” Sehun

20,000 KW---will never” Suho 

“7,000KW, move on already” It’s Jongdae

“I think I should abstain from that” Baekhyun said then laugh when He looked at Chanyeol who is in a verge of killing his co-member. He could even bet that Chanyeol might have been murdering and torturing them in his mind and with that bet Baek might have won because it was written all over Chanyeol’s face.

“Of course you are, It will be unfair for us” Tao said “5000 KW—50-50” Tao added

“Hey that’s a foul!” Sehun remarked, protesting on Panda’s bet.

“How is that foul? I’m still betting” Tao replied, Sehun copied Tao’s way of speaking as a way of retaliating to their Panda but Tao replied in more childish manner. The two maknaes argued but end up in with everyone’s laughing.

Only Kyungsoo, Jongin, Jongdae, Suho, Sehun and Tao participated the rest has abstained from the bet including Xiumin.

“Now! Chanyeol bro… are you going to prove it or not?” Sehun

“Arasso! Arasso! Arasso! To prove that I have and had moved on from Sandara Park-sunbae, I accept your challenge.” Chanyeol declared and left while the rest of the members made a high five and laugh.

Days passed and so the blind date came…-

“Dobi… Good luck” – Its Baekhyun who waved him goodbye… currently he was at their dorm and is ready to meet her “mysterious” date. His heart rate is a little bit fast.

“Why don’t you come with me Baek? You know, in every romantic movie, there is always a wingman” Chanyeol said gloomily

“Oh! No No No, That would be a big disrespect to your date *laugh* but really enjoy!!!” Baekhyun said and wave him again. Chanyeol got out from their dorm and head to the elevator… just as he press the elevator’s button Sehun caught him while trying to catch his breath seems like he run like hell… Chanyeol pressed a button to keep the elevator open…

“Hyung… *breathe* hyung… *breathe* your clue is *breathe* She is petite and brown coat... then I forgot to make reservation… Annyeong!!!” And just like that Sehun run away from Chanyeol who is dumbfounded at the moment.

“Wae? Wae? Wae? Why did I not control myself? How would I found this girl? Geez! Petite and who wore brown coat? How many people would suit that qualification huh? Huh? Huh?” Chanyeol said to himself while trying to make a call to Sehun and trying to make himself relaxed by massaging his temple. His head aches more when Sehun doesn’t pick up his call and worst he might have turned it off because right now Chanyeol’s call won’t get through. He let out a heavier sigh to make himself more relaxed because of the growing tensions inside him. He couldn’t back out anymore because it’s too late and his band mates may either boil him or disown him for shaming a woman. Chivalry is not dead… not to him and to his co-members.

Meanwhile…

Dara of 2ne1 was at the parlor when Rummy texted her about her failing to make a reservation at the hotel where She will meet her date and of course Rummy gave her a clue about her date --- tall and who wears brown coat like her. She decided to go to the hotel earlier because she want to know what her date would look like in any case she doesn’t want to go the war without weapons… so she drove to hotel, 15 minutes earlier than the supposed time of meeting her date. She parked her car at the basement but didn’t got out, instead she sit idly and had a breathing exercise to calm herself, She felt very nervous all of the sudden, breathe in… breathe out, She repeated that method until she relaxed her tensed muscles after  couple minutes she decided to unbuckle her seatbelt… Not far from her, is young man who is actually as agitated as her… at the same moment the two were in total sync… took the key from ignition, open their car and got out then close the door and checking if they locked it very well and even approaching the elevator. Chanyeol put his hand on his coat’s pocket and stood beside a girl… not long after while waiting Chanyeol notice the girl beside him…

“S-s-Sandara sunbaenim?” Chanyeol is all surprise to see his long time crush

“Ohh? Chanyeol-ssi?” Dara replied but just like him she looks vague on Chanyeol’s stuttering.

“You know my name?” Chanyeol absent-mindedly said while pointing himself. Dara only laugh at his silliness.

“Why? Of course I do! I heard a thing or two about you…”Dara said laughing again. Chanyeol is apparently in heaven now, for him, looking at his dream girl laughing because of him is like a drug and alcohol and it’s making him feel drunk… “Is this what they usually call as ‘explosion of feels?~~” Chanyeol thought. He was too occupied about Dara that he failed to listen to the girl who’s calling him repeatedly.

“Chanyeol-ssi? Aren’t you coming?” Dara again for the fifth time asked Chanyeol holding the button of the elevator to keep it open.

“Huh? What? Wait…I’m coming” Said Chanyeol and hurriedly step inside the box. It was awkward… really awkward. He and She were trapped in a box... literally... “Am I dreaming?” Chanyeol whispered to himself

“No, you’re not” Dara said that made him almost jumped from where he stands… “You are not dreaming and for the sixth time of this day I’m asking you of on what floor you are going because for some reason or so the elevator girl is nowhere to find as well as your thought” Dara added and giggled.

“Huh?” the only words that escape from Chanyeol’s mouth but made Dara laugh more

“Are you okay Chanyeol-ssi?” Dara asked him again looking concern

“Huh?” then he realized that He looks totally dumb “I’m sorry! I am sorry!” Chanyeol repeatedly bowed 90° and even hit his chest as if he is choking “2nd floor sunbae” he added.

“Oh? Restaurant? I’m going there too” Dara said and smiled brightly. Chanyeol then, lost in his thought. Chanyeol mournfully looked at Dara… His ultimate girl is dating somebody else. Jealousy flood unto his system though as a fan, He doesn’t have the right to be.

“Are you going to a date Dara-noona?” he absent-mindedly said before He could realized that he shouldn’t have said that then he pressed his lips with right hand… “Mianhe Sunbaenim…Mianheyo” said Chanyeol and made the 90° bow again. Dara was flustered with the sudden question but regain her composure too, she gave him a smile, a total destructive weapon for Chanyeol.

“Hahaha, No gwenchana~~*smiles* Nee, I’m meeting someone, It’s a blind date to be exact… and I’m a little bit nervous about it” Dara said then the elevator opened… Dara stepped out from the elevator first leaving Chanyeol at dazed but before the elevator closed Chanyeol managed to get out, and chase Dara.

“Wait! Dara-sunbaenim! --- I’ll be on a blind date too” Chanyeol almost shouted and made Sandara halt on her tracks... Now that she realized… Chanyeol is wearing brown coat and tall--- the exact description of her date.

“You don’t mean----“

“Well... I... My date should be a petite girl who wear a brown coat” Chanyeol cut Dara. Sandara look at her then realized that indeed she is wearing brown coat too.

“Omo!” Dara is all red now… The awkward air begun to resurface again, Dara becomes her usual shy self as well as Chanyeol… Both of them were too silent until they reached the restaurant.

“Good evening Sir, Ma’am” The receptionist greeted them politely. They both flashed their smiles… “Reservations Sir, Madam?” the receptionist asked them politely.

“None” they replied in unison “But a table for two please and preferably a place with no crowds” Chanyeol added

“Oh Okay Sir” The receptionist understood Chanyeol’s request and called another waiter to lead them to their table.

“Good evening Ma’am and Sir, I’m Hyun woo, your waiter for the night, this way please…” the waiter smiled politely and brought them to a table where people will barely see them but could easily spot the Grand piano. The two seated silently and the awkward air enveloped them fully. They had already ordered their food but they hadn’t talk since then, they ate silently too… minutes and minutes and minutes and minutes passed but no one dared to break the silence, until Dara couldn’t take it anymore..

“So…” – Dara

“Oh! Sunbaenim! I’m honored and really glad... I mean… I really don’t know that it was you… I couldn’t even believe it at all… I thought I am dreaming.” He said that without even breathing “I am a fan! Really!” He added and even knocked the wine glass “Mianheyo” He even bow to Dara but only made Dara laugh because steak sauce where all over Chanyeol’s nose. Dara took a napkin and reach him.

“It’s okay… Chanyeol-ssi… Mianhe... We’re on a date… I shouldn’t just shut up too right?” Dara said while wiping the sauce at Chanyeol’s nose. Dara smiled at him that made Chanyeol’s face into crimson…

“Sunbaenim~~” Chanyeol was lost for words. He was too nervous and occupied with the fact that Dara’s face is half a meter away from him and her warm hands is in his face… a dream come true.

“It’s okay to call me Dara-Noona” She even smiled brightly to her date but for Chanyeol it’s like the first sun rise after the long winter----Exaggeration may it seems but what the heck.

“D-Dara-Noona” he repeated at the same time, He was trying gauge every single detail of the moment. Dara again smiled at him

“I heard you know how to play piano, Will you play for me?” Dara asked coyly.

“Of course… Dara-su---“

“Noona remember? Dara Noona” she cut Chanyeol.

“Okay, Yeah Dara noona but not as good as Lay hyung” He said shyly. He stood up with one goal in his mind ‘to make Dara noona see his talent’. Chanyeol set himself… he even adjusts the Grand Piano’s chair for his convenience and just then he started to play *NP: Maybe by Yiruma *. Dara was looking at him and somehow she felt that the man who is playing right now is in love with her and so was she… her heart beats too fast while looking at Chanyeol but it beats faster when Chanyeol looked at her smiling as if she was the only girl for him and everyone doesn’t matter at all. Chanyeol finished the song and Dara delightfully clapped and cheered on. “Encore” said Dara and delightedly Chanyeol obeyed. He played Kiss the rain by Yiruma.

“Wow! You’re good!” Dara complimented Chanyeol after he sat.

“Nah! I know!” Chanyeol said jokingly that made Dara burst into laughter. “Hey, Noona… Let’s have a rock-paper-scissor game Noona.” he added

“For what?” Dara asked confused by Chanyeol’s suggestion

“Whoever wins will decide where to go? What to do? And the loser will obey the winner” Chanyeol suggest playfully.

“A master, you say?” Dara asked, confirming but Chanyeol only response with an enthusiastic nod. “Okay! But don’t cry babe if I beat you! I’m good with this kind of game! No hurts okay?” Dara boasted but Chanyeol just laugh at her remarks. So they played, first to get five---win, Dara won twice… But luck is in Chanyeol’s side today, He ended up winning and Dara whining.

“Yah! You cheated” Dara childishly accused Chanyeol.

“Owh oh! Who is hurt now babe?” Chanyeol laugh…

“No way! I am good with this!” Dara said not wanting to believe on the result “Again!” she even insisted

“hahaha, Dara-noona. A game is a game and yes… I defeated you, Believe it or not” Chanyeol grinned at her. Dara let out a sigh…

“Okay…” She said with a resigned voice but she won’t let him win without a cute revenge… She composed herself and “Master Chanyeol-ssi what shall we do next?” Dara batted her eyelash playfully and made Chanyeol stop from laughing and knocked another wine glass… it even dripped into his shirt and pants, He looks like he peed his pants

“Dara-noona~~~”

She pitied Chanyeol but she found him cute... he looks like a puppy.

“Noona, I should change first before we go to our next location”

Dara smiled at him and reach for a tissue to help him with his pants but she stop on her tracks remembering that its unethical so she give him the tissue “Do you have spare?”  

Chanyeol nodded “On my car” he added while busy with drying his pants. Dara decided to call the waiter for the bill, Chanyeol paid the bill just like any other gentleman though Dara insisted to pay for the meal too. They went to the basement… as they walk… They decide to use one car so it won’t be difficult to have a convoy…Dara called her manager to get her car, while waiting for her manager Chanyeol agreed to change his clothes too and waited to Dara to arrive. Minutes passed and Dara knocked on Chanyeol’s car, to his surprise She changed her clothes but it’s surprising to see Dara’s and his clothes where exactly the same--- a blue checkered long sleeved , top with black fedora jacket and a ripped pants. She knocked again, this time with the sense of urgency.

“Are you going to freeze me?” Dara said as soon as He opened the car.

“I was just… You and mine were too alike…” Chanyeol said almost lost for words.

“Oh? Now that you mention it…and uhh.. I brought my guitar” Dara said “Mind if I place it beside yours?” she added.

“Not at all…” Chanyeol said as he was igniting the car. They soon left the hotel…

“So master Chanyeol-ssi, where are we going?” Dara asked curiously and partly teasing Chanyeol… Chanyeol stump the break, creating a screech sounds... Dara almost bump her face to the dashboard but manage to return to composure and laugh and laugh…

“Noona please… Don’t call me Master... please…” Chanyeol said but he only got laughter as a reply… “Picnic at Han river” he said.

“Oh? It’s been awhile since I visited there… with our schedules as idols… *sigh*” Dara said… They drove and drove until they’re in Han River. Chanyeol took out the foods and the blanket while Dara brought out their guitar but as a gentleman… Chanyeol run towards Dara and insisted to carry the guitar… If anyone would see them right now… one would infer that this ain’t just a simple blind date. Dara spread the sheets and brought out their food…

“We will eat again? And you really prepared for your blind date? Huh?” Dara said astonished, she was so surprised at the same time she felt a pang of jealousy “What if it was not me who he dated to today? I would really miss this…” she whispered gently and looked at the man who’s approaching like a prince in blue checkered shirt. She must be crazy, He is too young for her.  

“What Noona?” said the approaching Chanyeol, Dara shake her head to shrugged the surfacing thought

“I said... We will eat again… You really prepared for your date aren’t you?” She said smiling…

“Yeah, I don’t want to embarrass myself” He said shyly “But what were you saying after ‘you really prepared for your blind date’ thing?” He added confusingly that made Dara blushed…

“Oh Nothing… So you’re really reliving your nick name—Dobi?” Said Dara absent-mindedly that made Chanyeol caught off guard then she realizes that Chanyeol didn’t even tell Dara about his nickname at all…

“Uh? How did you know Noona? How did you know my name is Dobi?” He is raising his hopes, He thought maybe Dara did really notice him… but Dara devised a perfect escape… “You see… your ears... It’s big… so I thought your nickname would be Dobi… Dobi Dobi dong” Then she smiled sweetly but subconsciously rubbing her hand to calm herself and to try to stop her palm in sweating “And you look cute with it... Kyeopta” She added and made Chanyeol blushed again

“Ha-ha, Noona… You too” He smiled back “You’re not just cute… you’re gorgeous…” Chanyeol said lovingly to Dara…  “I mean… many are chasing you… but many failed to catch the vampire goddess” he added but sounded so lonely

“They won’t catch me because they weren’t really chasing me instead they were just staring at me… looking at me... so much like the story of Psyche” Dara said while busy with opening her guitar case “ Btw. Meet my guitar, His name is Vitamins” She said cheerfully then look at Chanyeol who is now at a state of nowhere “Chanyeol… Chanyeol…”She waved in front of Chanyeol “Dobi-yahh??? Gwenchana? Hey? Park Chanyeol-ssi?” and continue to wave her hands on his face but this time She succeeded to caught his attention or not.

“You mean, you don’t have boyfriend now?” Chanyeol uttered grinning from ear to ear… Sandara nodded,

“The last time I check yeah” Dara said nonchalantly

“Really?”

“Yeah…Why?” Dara look at Chanyeol who is acting weird... his eyes was filled with stars

“Really??? Jinja?” Chanyeol said again confirming if it’s real or not. Dara nodded again.

“Yes! I mean… Uh… you play guitar too… Meet mine… Her name is Matilda” He is grinning from ear to ear while changing topic and suppressing his exploding feels. Dara smiled…

“Matilda…nice name…” She smiled and starts strumming her guitar… “So, do you wanna play and jam?” she added

“Uh.. Noona… can we take a picture?  For remembrance of this first Han River date of ours…” Chanyeol asked

“Sure... but I didn’t bring my monopod” She said and dismayed because she forgot bring it.

“Don’t worry Noona... I’m tall and my arms were long too” He said while trying to get near to Dara for a selca. He clicked and clicked until they were both satisfied with the outcome…afterwards they return to their spots… Chanyeol brought out Matilda and begins to strum too. Dara was apparently feeling the peaceful feeling and the feeling of being safe… then Chanyeol starts to sing ‘Creep’—an English song that he really likes… Dara only stared and smiled at Chanyeol, while he smiled more like grinning back at her... after singing… Chanyeol asked Dara to play any song that she likes… Dara played ‘Smile in your heart’ and sang it sweetly… coincidently or whatever apparently Chanyeol knew the song very well too. He sang with her and played guitar too… they look at each other while singing… they spent the whole Han River date singing and talking things with sense and even non-sense…

At 10, they decided to go back to the car because the air become a little bit cold and they don’t want to freeze there… It’s too early to finish the date so they decided to play pool but unfortunately it closed earlier than they thought… so they decided to have a toss coin to know who’s gonna be deciding to their next location. Some blind date might be eat and go home but for them two, they don’t wanna go home yet--- not while they were enjoying each other’s company.

“Okay Dara-noona!” then he flipped the coin and catch it “Head or tail”

“Head!” Dara said enthusiastically and luck or not she won.

“Where would we go next Princess Dara?” Chanyeol jokingly said…

“Chanyeol.. Pabo!” she said and laugh optimistically “Let’s go to a Noraebang!!! It’s been a while since I visited a karaoke bar… My slave… Lezze gooooo!!!!” she said, very excited of the thought.

“Okay!!! Arasso! Off we go… my princess…” Chanyeol drove towards the Karaoke Bar… they’re they sing like crazy…

“Yo! Yo! Yo! Ye! Ye!” She was dancing and singing like crazy.

"Naega jeil jal naga"

Behind her is a warm voice of a young man who’s singing and dancing just like her. The duo was performing as if they were having their biggest concert ever.

"Bam Ratatata Tatatatata~Beat!"

 They really look stupid and funny at the moment but they felt as if they were free from every stress they are having. The next song came, she let go off her microphone and reached for the tambourine, while He, He continue singing----rapping *Lonely night*

They sang Big bang’s Fantastic Baby then Growl even 200 % of AKMU and I love you by 2ne1 and MAMA. Dara even got choke with Baekhyun’s part… They sang some old songs too and Korean trot songs too… Chanyeol serenade her with Bruno Mars’s songs too… English, Korean and even Chinese and Filipino songs…

Chanyeol of EXO and Sandara of 2ne1 are in an exclusive karaoke Bar and they don’t care about the world.

It was almost 12 when they decided to go home because they don’t have voices anymore… but before they head home… They stop over at a convenience store for a Ramyun… They ate cheerfully… afterwards… Chanyeol accompany Dara in going home…

“Thanks for the night… I really had a good time” said Dara as she trying to open the door. She was smiling from her heart. She really enjoyed the night and she was hoping that he did too.

“Me too…” the awkward atmosphere was long gone... What are only left are their mutual feelings that they are grateful that they accept their blind date… Chanyeol’s heartbeat, honestly, is the same beat when He looked at her sneakily and whenever she is too near. he thought that he will never got a chance of moving on from Dara because now after this date, He felt like He doesn’t want to let her go… He even wished that the clock won’t move at all. Meanwhile, Dara doesn’t want to mistake this fast heartbeat into something complicated like love but ever since she knew about him… she’s been eyeing on him. She knows that he sneaks some gaze on her during the time they were in an awarding. How did she know? Of course practically because she caught him many times and she mistakenly like a picture of him sneaking some glance at her... He looks adorkably cute.

“So I will go ahead?” Dara said

“Dara Noona-yah..” Chanyeol said in crimson

“Huh?” – Dara halts from opening the car

“Your guitar…” he said trying to calm his self “And... I... Can... I…” he added faltering with his words…

“Omo! I almost forgot…” she said while reaching for her guitar. When she already got her guitar “You can?” she added… but Chanyeol was lost again in his thought because he was busy castigating his self. “Dobi?!!!!!!” Dara said a little bit higher in tone…

“Dara Noona! Can I get your number?” He flinched “But if you don’t want to... it’s okay…” He receded, scared that Dara might get angry with him but he stopped half way because Dara held out her hand gesturing to give him his phone. He hurriedly brings out his phone and passed it to her… Dara dialed her number and save it then she open the door and ready to get out but before she leaves, She gather all her strength and courage and left Chanyeol a fast kiss on his right cheek… Chanyeol is astounded. His heart went summersault.

“Can I call you?” His mind is almost blank… he is in buffering state but Dara only smiled and wave him goodbye. He started the engine and drive away from Dara’s house but not long after he was gone… Chanyeol needed to park his car and…

“YES!!! YES!! YEHET! WOHOOOO!” He screamed not caring whoever sees him in that stupid state. He is too happy to care--- even the word ‘Happy’ will not justify this feelings

Meanwhile… Dara was all red... “Will he call me?” she thought even doubted her beauty. She took out her phone and found that it was dead so she looked for her charger to revive her dead phone. As she was charging, she decided to take a shower and open her voice mail, thinking that someone might have called her .

“Noona! Where are you?” ---Beep----

“Dara Noona… your phone is off call me as soon as you can…” –beep-- It was Cheondong’s worried voice.

“Why would Cheondong act this way? Like it was him and Rummy who set this date?” She asked her self so she decided to rinsed herself and call Cheondong.

“PARK SANDARA!” He shouted as soon as he picks up his phone that almost made Sandara Park’s ears to bleed.

“Yah! Park Sangyun! How dare you?!” She blurted out “what’s the matter with you?” She added and very pissed.

“I am sorry Noona… I was just worried about you” Said Cheondong and even tone down his voice… Sandara’s melted hearing his brother to accept his fault…

“Why would you? Haven’t you remembered that I’m on a date that you and Rummy set?” She said lowering her tone too.

“Ha? You had a date? But Yoochun-hyung.. Oh…” He sighed relieved “I thought he wouldn’t make it because he catch colds… that’s why I was calling you and I was so worried when all I got is a voice mail”

“My phone is dead” She said coolly “You’re always worried… I’m grown up already.. Remember? I’m older than” she didn’t finish her sentence because half way She realized something… “Wait!!! Did you say Park Yoochun?” Her face was all red as well as her ears

“Yes” said Cheondong from the phone

“I didn’t date Park Yoochun but Park Chanyeol!!! Pabo!!! I mistook him as my date!!! Ottoke?! Ottoke?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung!” Sehun rushed towards Chanyeol as soon as he opens the door

“Still awake?” He just nodded as a response. Chanyeol sit at the nearby couch and took his jacket off “Why are you still awake?” he asked again.

“I was calling you but you wouldn’t answer” He sounded so worried…

“I was having the date of my life Maknae… so I turn my phone off” He smiled contented “And I must thank you for that” He added

“What?! But” Sehun was all confuse

“Hmm? But what?” Chanyeol asked casually and reached for a throw pillow and hugged it tightly --- It’s confirmed Chanyeol is crazy right now…

“But I received a text from Moon Gayoung-ssi that she won’t make it to the date because the crew decided to extend their taping…” Sehun said

“Huh? W-what? Nugu? Moon Gayoung-ssi?!” Chanyeol dropped the throw pillow… and perplexedly looked at Sehun… then all his blood might have gather at his face making it red as well as his ears.

“Yes! Waeyo?” Sehun asked confused again with Chanyeol’s actions.

“It’s not Moon Gayoung whom I dated… I dated Park Sandara… Omo!” Chanyeol said absentmindedly

Sehun and Cheondong: “WHAT?!”

 

THE END

**Kuya (in Filipino) means brother.