Meetingt the Unexpected Ones

Unspoken...

Soyeon met with Qri in class and st next to each other during a lecture. As the lecture was going on, Qri couldn't take her eyes off of Soyeon. She noticed she was prettier than usual. A blush formed on her face as she turned around to hide it.

"What's wrong, Jihyun-ah?" Soyeon asked.

"Well..." She was stopped when Soyeon suddenly hid on her back.

Qri felto Syeon hugging her tight. She blushed but she regained her composure and eyed the crowd. She noticed something peculiar when a petite girl was looking at their direction. She stared at her and she ran.

"Let's go," said Qri, grabbing Soyeon's hand.

"Wait, Jihyun-ah.The lecture's not finished yet!" Soyeon dejected but the both of them were already at the exit.

Qri was running after the girl with Soyeon following her. She ran for more meters and was almost to the gilr when she bumped into Areum. Qri pushed her sister to the side and the girl was nowhere to be seen.

"She got away." Qri said to herself.

"What were you doing, Jihyun-ah?" Soyeon was shocked along the way and she finally had spoken for herself.

"That girl...she might be stalking you," said Qri.

"Jihyun-ah..."

"Eonni?" Qri turned around and realized her sister was there.

"What are you doing here?" Qri asked.

"I came to see you, Eonni." Areum greeted with a smile.

Qri was pissed of bumping into her. If they didn't, she would've caught up with the petite girl. But then, she can't do that in front of Soyeon.

"Areum-ah~" Soyeon was happy to see her and she hugged Areum tight.

Areum was a bit shocked. But then, she returned the hug. Qri noticed it and jealousy struck her again. She looked at the empty hall and fel eerie for the 'stalker' of Soyeon.

***

At the end of the day, at the strike of five, Qri, Soyeon, and Areum went home together. All the while, Areum was being hugged by Soyeon. Qri was so furious but then they stopped when a girl with beautiful eyes stopped in front of them.

"Areum-ah," she called.

"Oh, Jiyeon-ah~" Areum replied.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Jiyeon bowed to Soyeon and Qri.

"Eonni, Soyeon-unnie, this is my classmate, Park Jiyeon," said Areum, introducing her to her unnies,

"Nice to meet you, Jiyeon-ah," said Soyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah? From the gadgets store?" Qri asked as if she met her before.

"Ne. You would buy programming books at the store," said Jiyeon.

"I didn't know you were classmates of my sister." Qri was shocked but then she shook Jiyeon's hand.

Jiyeon just chuckled as Qri went to her side. Soyeon watched them as she had a tingling feeling. She pouted and grabbed Areum's hand. They went ahead of them and Qri was shocked. She sighed and she and Jiyeon caught up to them.