Oh, a Priest!

Dreamy

It was Sunday morning and Cat was super excited on going to church (she doesn't know why)...

 

"Mooooom! We have to go to church."

 

"Okay okay! It's still early.. This kid"

 

"Sorry mom, guess I'm just super excited maybe. Don't know why though.. Hehe"

 

"Heard that their will be a new assigned priest here today"

 

"Oh, that's good. Hope for the best for him"

 

I immediately went to the bathroom to have a quick shower (and make myself pretty too.. Hehe...)

 

"Honey, breakfast is ready" mom called.

 

"Okay mom! Coming.."

 

Dad and I talked in the living room while waiting for mom to finish dressing up..

 

"Mom! We're gonna be late.. Hurry up"

 

"It's still early honey and what did you eat? Where is the stubborn child of mine?"

 

"Oh dad, I ate breakfast that mom made and last time I checked your stubborn child is not me. So my one and only sister is in her room sleeping.. Thank you very much. Hehe"

 

When we got there at the church, there are many people already... We seated in the front to hear the mass clearly..I heard someone talking in the back..

 

"Did you know that the one who will preside the mass will be the new priest?"

 

"Oh, that will be great! We can see him now"

 

"Aww, I thought I was just the one who is excited.. Hehe, silly me" Cat thought..

 

 

 

 

FIRST CHAPTER DONE! Hope you like it.. :)