Realize pt.2

Family Next Door

Namjoon still walking behind Jin. Following him. Somehow Jin look happy. They talk something about cheese and laugh at something Namjoon doesn't understand at fruit section. Jin walk around for Namjoon doesn't count how many times at diary product alley. Then Jin suddenly stop. Namjoon wonder why. 

"You know I almost got him at the last after party." Namjoon hear a woman voice.  

"It will be easier if you are Bang PD Secretary." another voice come.  

Bang PD? Namjoon takes a peek to the voices owner. And he hear his stage name, Rap Monster is being mentioned. Namjoon stares at the two girls. Gosh this ing interns. I know there's something fishy with them. Then Namjoon make a mental note to tell Bang PD, the big boss at the recording studio, to hire better intern than this two.  

Namjoon then turns his head and find Jin freeze. Shocked and horror is drawn clearly on Jin's face. Oh no, Jin hear all of that? Namjoon wants to take steps to Jin when suddenly the Hyosang guy appears from behind Jin and sticks his hand palms on Jin ears.  Block Jin's ears to prevent Jin hear the conversation of the two interns more.  

Namjoon swear the next scene happens make his heart drop and sink. He see Hyosang tilt his head to look at Jin's face and Jin turns his head.  Are they, no way, are they kissing? Kissing each other? Freaking in front of me? Namjoon clench his fist tightly. He storms away to Jin and Hyosang.  He yanks Hyosang's hand and give him a nice punch on Hyosang's jaw.  Namjoon just send Hyosang to the ground. He can see Hyosang whimper as he touch his jaw while still laying on the floor. Namjoon hear Jin gasps.

"Namjoon?" Jin asks in disbelief.

Namjoon doesn't care to anything. His goal now is to beat this Hyosang guy. How dare him touch his precious Jin. His Jin. Namjoon hold up his hand, ready to give another punch to Hyosang when suddenly Jin appears in front of him with arm spread wide in the air, block Namjoon way to beat Hyosang. Jin action make Namjoon heart twist. Why are you on his side Jin?

"Namjoon what are you doing?" Jin look at Namjoon in the eyes.

"What you think? I'm showing what's mine." Namjoon grit his teeth. "So back off Jin."

"What? It's not like what you think." Jin keeps trying block Namjoon way.

Hyosang already stands up and still rubbing his jaw. Hyosang look at Namjoon and  smirking at him. Namjoon really hate this guy. Hyosang place his hands on Jin shoulders. Jin turns his head to Hyosang and asks him if he is okay. The scene only make Namjoon anger boiling more. And the Namjoon hear the two interns voice gasping. He realize he just take everyone attention. This is public place after all. 

"Not like what you think? Then what are you doing hear? Cheating behind my back with this ing bastard?" Namjoon doesn't want to sound too harsh to Jin but his voice come out deep and sharp.

"Cheating? Bastard?" Jin ask in disbelief with glassy eyes. No, it's a wrong move.

It's that Rap Monster? Wow, what's happening? Is his husband cheating? And another whisper and murmur come to Namjoon ears. Definately a wrong move Kim Namjoon, and he groans mentally. His eyes back to Jin and now Hyosang is holding Jin arms and asking him if he is okay. What kind of situation is this? Namjoon mind is like a mess now and without thinking further Namjoon pull Jin away from Hyosang and drags Jin outside the store. 

"No, Namjoon stop." Jin try to stand still as Namjoon keeps pulling his hand.

"Just go!" Namjoon add more power to his hand and pulls Jin more.

"Stop Joon~, it's hurt." Jin is struggling to set his hand free from Namjoon grip and stumble few time. But Namjoon keep dragging Jin without sound.

"Kim Namjoon stop! I am not cheating. The one that cheating is you!." Jin raise his voice when the couple are in parking lot. Namjoon suddenly stops, surprise with Jin screaming at him.

"Me?" Namjoon look at Jin teary eyes, Jin I am not cheating on you. It's a mistake. Then Namjoon look at Jin's wrist, it's red since Namjoon grip it too tightly. "You are the one that left me and I caought you."

"What?!" Jin pulls away his hand from Namjoon loosen grip. "Me? I am not!"

"Then what did you do with that random guy? You throw me away!" Namjoon raise his voice.

"I'm tired! Don't you know every of your fan girl seems hating me!" Jin screams as he hugs himself. "You only care about your music. I don't want to be selfish! I don't want to make you worry but it feels lonelier!"

"Jin~." Namjoon want to punch him self. Jin is crying hard in front of him. Namjoon want to touch Jin but Jin takes one step back. 

"What did I doo wrong? I miss us, the old us!" Jin expression look hurt and fragile.

"Kim Seokjin~." Namjoon want to take a step closer to Jin but Jin keeps take one step further.

"I....I....I....." Namjoon looks at Jin clutching his chest.

Suddenly Jin clutching his chest tightly. It's like he can't breath. No words come out from his lips. Jin eyes his widen as he is trying to breath. Namjoon rush to Jin and hold him tightly. Namjoon keeps chanting Jin name like spell. But it's too late and Jin faint in Namjoon arms. Namjoon is scared as hell. What happen to his Jin. Namjoon shakes Jin's body. Hope it can bring back Jin's conciousness. 

"Oh my Jin!" And Hyosang suddenly appears. "What are you doing?!"

"I don't I....." Namjoon can't continue his sentence since suddenly everything is blank inside his brain.

"How dare you doing this to preegnant Jin?!" Hyosang yell at Namjoon.

"................what?" Namjoon just catch Hyosang words. "What? Jin is what?"

Hyosang is ignoring Namjoon questions. Namjoon feel like a lifeless person. Everything is running around his mind. Namjoon can't do anything. His mind goes blank more if it's impossible. Namjoon only watch Hyosang checking Jin pulse and make sure Jin is safe. Hyosang face shows worry to his Jin. Namjoon can't move. He is on freeze mode. But Namjoon still can see Hyosang talk on the phone. 

Namjoon look at Jin face. What happened with you Jin? What secret you don't tell to me? Namjoon keep staring at Jin's face until an ambulance voice come to his ears. Hyosang rush to the ambulance and talk to one of the staff. They bring out the stretcher. The staff take away his unconscious Jin away from Namjoon's arms. Namjoon still freeze until he feels someone taps his shoulders.

"At least you accompany him to the hospital dude." Hyosang glare at at him.

With the speed of light Namjoon run to the ambulance and jump inside. He once again stares at Jin's face and hold Jin's hand tightly. Please, everything going to be okay, right?

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

SO HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

TODAY I UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO BRIGHT YOUR SUNDAY. 

LMAO

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. OMAGAH IT HAS SO MANY DRAMA.

I CRINGE WHEN I WRITE THIS. BUT I HOPE IT TURNS OUT GOOD.

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE TO ME.

ALL OF YOU ARE VERY CARING.

LOVE YOU ALL LOVELY~

ENJOY THIS ALL OF THE SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS

BYE LOVE~

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

 

 

 

 

PS. YOU KNOW I WATCH SEVENTEEN AND THERE IS THIS MINGYU AND SEUNGKWANG INTERACTION ON STAGE THAT MAKES ME WANT TO SHIP THEM. GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. SORRY FOR MINGYU X WONWOO SHIPPERS. I JUST LIKE THEIR INTERACTION. AND JUNGHAN X SEUNGCHEOL INTERACTION JUST SEND ME TO HEAVEN. AND I WANT MORE NAMJIN MOMENTS, PLEASE COMEBACK AND GIVE ME LIFEU~ XD