Jealousy pt. 2

Family Next Door

 

 

 

Namjoon is driving and following Jin's car. And indeed he is going to the groceries store. Namjoon park his car not too far from Jin's car. He wear his hat before he get off from the car and following Jin. Not too far from Jin so he won't loose track and not too close, incase Jin will find out. Namjoon really curious. Who is this Hyosang? Since he was dating Jin until now, when he already married Jin, Namjoon never remember who is this Hyosang. Jin never hides any secret. Did I forget? 

Namjoon is busy thinking and brain storming. Since he can't recall the memories of this mysterious Hyosang, Namjoon stop walking suddenly. And before he can do the next move he feels someone bump him and a plastic glass hit the floor sound appears. Namjoon can hear there is person behind him hiss. Namjoon turn his head and look at a man holding one cup of juice and  the other already laying down on the floor. 

"Don't you have brain?" this person hiss. "Stupid."

Namjoon only bow once and saying sorry to the stranger before the stranger walk away still muttering curse and tapping over his black and slightly wet t-shirt. Namjoon really want to curse back but not now, not this time. There is something more important than that stanger. He also doesn't want to make any unnecessary attention. Namjoon looking around to find Jin but his eyes stop at the previous stranger. The stranger is handing the cup of juice to Jin. Freaking his Jin and point at the previous scene with his thumbs. Explaining that one of the cup is fall down to floor. Jin taps the stranger shoulder and smile at him. Namjoon can see Jin mouthing it's okay and wait, Hyosang? That stranger is Hyosang?

"What they will do together?" curiousity is fulling Namjoon mind and keeps following the two.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Jin is walking alone slowly and he feels the weather is a bit cold then he clutches tighter to his jacket. Hopes he can feels the warm from it. Jin is checking his phone and find out a several messages. Jin shakes his head. The look on Namjoon face before he left is haunting Jin. What is happening to me really? Jin thinks. And somehow it feels colder. 

Jin keeps walking into the groceries store until he stops in front of a coffee poster. Jin look at the coffee poster longer. On the poster, there is Namjoon posed, somehow, cooly with his under shaved blonde hair. Jin clasp his mouth close make a straighr line with his lips. Jin is never used to Namjoon's popularity. But I keep trying right? And he feels someone taps his shoulders.

"Hey Jin." Jin turns his head to look at the man.

"Hey too." Jin push a smile on his face.

"!" the man keeps patting on his black wet t-shirt.

"No bad words Jin Hyosang." Jin crosses his arms in front of his chest and smile playfully.

"I don't care tho, that man over there suddenly stop walking and makes one of the cups fell down." Hyosang point somewhere behind his back with his thumbs. "How can I suppose to hold my bad word Seokjin?"

"It's okay Hyosang~." Jin pats Hyosang's shoulder. "It just a cup of juice and not big deal okay?"

Jin turns his head to look at the scene. There is a poor cup laying down on the floor and juice splatter around the cup. Jin shakes his head and he catch something. Why that man look like Namjoon? Jin blinks once, twice, do I miss look or what? But before Jin can take a step to checking the man Hyosang nudges his side and shove the cup of juice left to his hand.

"You need this Jin. Drink that and let's go." Hyosang grins and pulls Jin hands.

Jin and Hyosang are wandering around the groceries store. They just arguing about mac cheese or lasagna. Move to the fruit section and being amazed with yellow watermelon. Jin feels like being back to the past. It somehow ease everything inside his head. And Hyosang is always being a good friend and company. Jin finally forget the worries. Then this is the fourth times Jin walks into the dairy products alley. Jin stops in front of the certain product but again he shakes his head and keeps walking. When he make a turn to the left he hear someone mention Namjoon's stage name, Rap Monster.

"I almost got him the last we have after party." Jin hear a woman voice from the other alley. 

"You should seduce RapMon more. It will be easier for you if you are Bang PD secretary." another woman voice come out. 

"You know at the after party he even hugged me, his lean muscles are no jokes." 

Jin freeze hearing every words that come out from the conversation between the two women. Jin knows the voice belongs to who. As Jin listen more and more to the conversation it feels hurt. Jin doesn't know what possesses him but it feels more hurt and angry? Jin can't define it. Jin suddenly feels a pair of hands close his ears and a tears escapes from Jin's eyes. Jin turns his head and find Hyosang is smiling at him then mouthing let's go.

Remember, Jin never get to used to Namjoon popularity, Jin sighs.

"Okay let's go." Jin says.

Before they can even take one step, someone yanks Hyosang hands from Jin, And in the speed of light Hyosang already on the floor and whimpers. Jin eyes is getting wider as he turns his head and find Namjoon tighten his fist. Jin blocks Namjoon way to the laying Hyosang on the floor,

"Namjoon what are you doing?" Jin ask as he raise his voice. 

"And what are you doing here? Cheating behind my back with this bastard?" Namjoon's voice is deep and sharp.

"Cheating? Bastard?" Jin ask in disbelief.

"Let's go!" Namjoon pulls Jin hands harshly. 

"No~ Namjoon~." Namjoon doesn't want to hear anything and blocks any voices.

"Just go!" Namjoon keeps pulling Jin out from the store.

"Stop Joon~. It's hurt." Jin try to free his hand but Namjoon grips is too strong. "Kim Namjoon stop! I'm not cheating the on is cheating is you!"

"Me?" Namjoon suddenly stops and look at Jin. "You are the one that left me and I caught you!"

"What?!" Jin yanks his hand from the loosen grip of Namjoon hand. "Me? No, I am not."

Jin is trying to say words but the words don't want to come out from his mouth. Jin visions is getting blurry due to the tears that rolling down from his eyes. Jin clutch his chest. Suddenly he can't breathe properly. It's getting harder to breathe. Jin can hear Namjoon's voice calling his name. 

"I...I.....I........" Jin still strying to mutter words but his chest is tighten like someone chokes him.

Jin gasp for air to breathe but it seems useless then everything is black.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

HELLO GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE. SORRY I JUST START COLLEGE

AND IT MAKES ME BUSY FOR A WHILE. I'M SO SORRY

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

PROMISE YOU ANOTHER FLUFFIER CHAPTER NEXT

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS

LOVE YOU ALL

CHUUUUU~ 

 

 

 

PS. SEOKJIN IS SO HANDSOME AND BTS PROLOUGE IS KILLING ME AND WOW BAEKHYUN NEWS.