Odd pt.1

Family Next Door

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun stands in front of the door and press the bell. Smoothing his working suit when he waits for the house owner. It's already being a after work routine for Daehyun. After waiting a while the door is opened and Daehyun is being greeted with not so old woman. After greet the old woman properly, Daehyun is being pulled inside the house.

"This is for you Mother in Law." Daehyun gives the woman a paper bag.

"I said no need to bought things for me right?" Mrs. Byun pats Daehyun shoulders as she takes the paper bag.

"Vitamin is good for you Mother in law." Daehyun smiles.

"I said you can call me mom Dae." Mrs. Byun only shakes her head and walk to the kitchen.

"Appaaaaaa~." a little boy run to Daehyun and hugs his legs.

"Aigoo~. Uri Sungo~."

Daehyun mess Sungo's hair and then Sungo stretch his hand up. A sign for Daehyun that he wants his appa to hold him up. Daehyun chuckles and hold Sungo up and embrace him. Sungo wraps his little hands around Daehyun's neck and rest his head on Daehyun's shoulders. Daehyun ruffles his son hair while rocking his body side to side. 

Without Daehyun knows a pair of eyes caught the moment. Baekhyun that holding big baby bag stop for a while. Looking at the interactions of his two years old son and his father. Baekhyun never get to used to this kind of situation. Odd feelings still lingering in his heart. Since the wedding day till now. When Baekhyun keeps staring at the son and father, Daehyun turns his head and look at Baekhyun.

"Ah there is eomma~." Daehyun smiles and points Baekhyun with his index finger but Sungo only whines and snuggles closer to Daehyun's neck. "Are you ready Baek?"

"Yes, let's go." Baekhyun walk outside first. "Mom! We go back~."

After saying goodbye to Mrs. Byun they walk out to the car that is parked in front of the house with Daehyun still carrying Sungo in his embrace. Daehyun looks at Baekhyun's back fiigure as he walks in front of Daehyun to the car. Day by day Daehyun feels that he falls deeper to the man in front of him. But it seems that Baekhyun is still afraid of everything. 

Daehyun knows too well that being a young parent is such a great preasure but he wants to makes Baekhyun understand that he is not alone. But Baekhyun is Baekhyun, the thing that Daehyun only can do is approaching him little by little. Pats Sungo's back that is mumbling words while play with Daehyun's hair, Daehyun keeps staring at Baekhyun.

"Give me the key." Baekhyun turns his head to look at Daehyun. "Let me open the car."

"Ah? Yes, wait." Daehyun startled at Baekhyun sudden action.

Daehyun manages to balance Sungo in his embraace and fish the car key from his suit pocket. Daehyun fish out the key and give it to Baekhyun. Their hands brush at each other. Daehyun feels like there is an electricity on his fingers tip when it touch to Baekhyun's. Daehyun is wondering if Baekhyun feels the same electricity or not.

Baekhyun open the back door of their car and put the bag inside meanwhile Daehyun put Sungo on the baby seat. Put the seat belt on Sungo and kiss his forehead before close the side door. Daehyun looks at Baekhyun that about to walk to open the passenger seat car door, with the lightning speed Daehyun walk around the car and open the door car for Baekhyun.

"Be careful with your head." Daehyun put his hand right above Baekhyun's head to protect Baekhyun's head and smiles at him. With small touch and actions Daehyun tries to show Baekhyun that he is here for him. The only way to show him, thinks Daehyun.

Arrive at their small apartment, Sungo whines to Baekhyun that he is sleepy. Baekhyun caerfully changing Sungo's clothes into his pajama and applying some baby lotion and powder to baby Sungo. But suddenly Baekhyun hears shutter sound from behind his back. Baekhyun turns his head and look at Daehyun who raise his handphone high to the air.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asks.

"I-I am looking for signal." stutters Daehyun as he pulls down his hand that holding phone as fast as he can but realize something and pretends to find the signal. Baekhyun just misses the rosy color that appears on Daehyun's cheeks.

"Appa appa!" Sungo runs to Daehyun's leg and tugs his pants. "Story Sungo want story."

And Daehyun puts Sungo to bed and read him a story, 'puss in boots'. After make sure Sungo sleeps, Daehyun can't hold his eyes wide open anymore and go straight to bed. Wraps himself with fluffy blanket, Daehyun falls deeper into dreamland. Meanwhile Baekhyun just finish his night routines, consist of washing face and put some skin cares on it. Baekhyun walk slowly to the bed. Baekhyun finds Daehyun already sleep but there is something that bothering Baekhyun. Daehyun whimpers in his sleep and frowning. Baekhyun slowly scoot over to Daehyun. 

"What happened?" whispers Baekhyun. "Nightmares?"

Baekhyun lean closer to Daehyun. He touch Daehyun's forehead with his index finger. Why he is frowing like this? Baekhyun's finger lingers for minutes on Daehyun forehead and slowly the frown is disappeared from Daehyun's forehead. Baekhyun blinks his eyes as he staring at sleeping Daehyun. He is recalling every memories of him and Daehyun. Baekhyun wonders if all Daehyun actions and affections towards him is love or just sympathy.

Without Baekhyun realize he leans his face closer and closer to Daehyun's. Close his eyes, Baekhyun touch Daehyun's lips with his lips. Baekhyun heartbeat increase in seconds. When last time he kiss Daehyun? At wedding hall? Blame himself that always too scare and afraid with all of the situation. Baekhyun finally let everything free. Oddly it feels right. Then he snaps his eyes open and jumps backwards. Holding his chest tight and feeling his super fast heartbeat, Baekhyun gasp. He can feels his face is getting hot. Doesn't want to think hard Baekhyun lay down on the further edge of their bed. Close his eyes while trying to control his heart.

Daehyun wakes up at 4 in the morning. Oddly he had nice dream. Daehyun look at his side and find Baekhyun still sleep soundly. His hair is sticks out to anywhere. Daehyun smiles at the view. He takes his morning routine. Since today Daehyun needs to go to work earlier, he writes a message for Baekhyun and sticks it on the refigerator door. Go to Sungo's room, he whisper a good morning and his son's hair. Kiss him a good bye kiss on top of his head.

Daehyun walks back to his and Baekhyun room. He look at the script on their bed side table. Baekhyun's new musical project. Daehyun kneel down beside the bed and look at sleeping Baekhyun. He wants to Baekhyun's hair but his hand stop in the mid air. Hesitant. Daehyun brave himself and slowly fix Baekhyun's hair that sticking out. Daehyun smiles.

"Are you still afraid Baek?" Daehyun ask in whisper to sleeping Baekhyun.

Daehyun stares at Baekhyun's face longingly. He leans closer and kiss Baekhyun's forehead. Daehyun prays as he kiss Baekhyun's forehead, he prays so Baekhyun won't afraid and scare anymore. One last glance he left the room. Prepares himself to go to work.

Leaving a glass of honey water for Baekhyun on their side bed table before walk out from his apartment. Step in to the elevator and push the button. Daehyun feels that today will gonna be a good day. Oddly Daehyun can't hide his corner lips from tugging upward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

HELLO GUYS?

HOW ARE YOU?

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SO I CAN WRITE BETTER IN THE FUTURE

LUVLUVLUV

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

 

 

P.S BTS NEW TEASER FOR SICK IS KILLING ME.

HEAL ME DR. JIN XD