First night pt.1

Family Next Door

 

 

 

Awkward. One word that describe the whole situation right now. Baekhyun doesn't know how to act in front of his husband, Daehyun. Since this is the first night after the weeding party and because Baekhyun is pregnant now they agreed to just stay in a quite nice hotel in the middle of the city for a very short honeymoon. Look outside, Baekhyun can see the bright light of the city. Lot of skyscrapers stand sturdy with lot of cars and buses are moving on the road. Pretty view from 24th floor hotel room.

Baekhyun is still wearing his tuxedo from the weeding party and sitting on the bed. Biting his lips because he is nervous. Baekhyun knows that they already did that. Even it's the main reason for this marriage. But still, what should I do? Thinks Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun?" a voice is calling his name. Baekhyun turns his head to the voice.

"Yes?" he look at Daehyun that called him.

"I think you should take a bath and change the clothes too." Daehyun lower his gaze from Baekhyun to the ground and scratch his neck. "I won't look. I will just sit and watch tv."

"You are right." Baekhyun really want to bang his head to the wall. He didn't mean to sound too harsh and mean towards his husband.

"Ah~, then I will wait. Take your time." Daehyun slowly walks to sit in front of the tv. Takes the remote and turn on the tv.

Baekhyun just sigh. It's because of him. Baekhyun thinks deeply as he is doing the take a bath routine. If he didn't accept the bet that Jongdae offered this wouldn't happen. Do I regret all of this? Baekhyun look at himself on the mirror.

"I am beyond happy but it feels so wrong." Baekhyun whisper to himself.

Meanwhile Daehyun keeps switching the channel. Sometimes he takes a glance to the bathroom door. And in any seconds looks back to the tv. Daehyun keeps wondering what should he do to Baekhyun. It's awkward really. Beside Daehyun doesn't have any experience in dating. His first kiss and his first heated night was with Baekhyun and he almost forget the moments. Almost. Because he was drunk at that moment.

Daehyun's body is jolting up when he hears the bathroom door open. He takes a glance at Baekhyun that is walking out with bathrobe. Daehyun blinks and look back at the tv. Once again switching the channel. When Daehyun press the tv remote's buttons randomly, Baekhyun turns his head to look at Daehyun. Baekhyun gulps. Yes, we need to get to know each other further than just this.

"How can I don't have any idea what kind of person is my husband?" talk Baekhyun to himself after he is finished to wear his pajama.

Baekhyun walks out from the bed room and seeing Daehyun chews potatos chips while watching a variety show. When Daehyun realize that Baekhyun alrady takes a seat in the sofa next to his seat, Daehyun stop all of things that he is doing. More awkward aura is spreaded in the hotel room. 

"Let's get to know each other." Baekhyun said as he crosses his legs and sits comfortably. Don't be too sassy in this time Baekhyun! He practically screams inside his head.

"Ah~, it's good idea. But we already know each other right?" Daehyun tilts his head, confused.

"I didn't mean like that." Baekhyun pouts. "What is your favorite color?"

"Black and white." Daehyun answers when Baekhyun gasp.

"We have same taste. That's my favorite colors too. And you can add grey." Baekhyun nods. "Your turn."

"My turn? For what?" Daehyun blinks.

"One question one answer. We exchange that. To get to know each other." Baekhyun explains.

Then after that questions and answers come out from both of them. Baekhyun learns that Daehyun like to eat and not into the seafood. Daehyun said that he likes comfort. So he likes to sleep with lots and fluffy blankets. Daehyun likes to listen to RnB and ballad songs. Sing at weeding party is just because one of his hobbies is singing. And Daehyun is a shy person too. He sometimes will stutter when answering Baekhyun's questions. 

And for Daehyun he learns that Baekhyun is really strong outside but the truth is he is fragile inside. Daehyun realize that Baekhyun will bite his lips when his nervous. And everytime Baekhyun says something harsh it is just his way to defense him self. Daehyun remember what Baekhyun's look at weeding hall when he was crying. Daehyun learns that Baekyun is afraid with all of this situation. Baekhyun said his dream is to be a singer, then Daehyun understand why Baekhyun acts like this.

"And who is your first kiss?" Baekhyun asks then Daehyun widen his eyes.

"S-should I answer this?" Daehyun asks back.

"Of course." Baekhyun crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Y-you~."  Daehyun barely able to whispers it but Baekhyun doesn't miss it.

"What?!" Baekhyun asks in disbelief.

"Don't ask me like that." Daehyun looks down like suddenly his slipper is more interesting rather than Baekhyun's face.

"What Himchan hyung said it's true?" Baekhyun asks again.

"Yes, if dating a girl for 20 days is still can be counting. But I don't have any experience on this romantic relationship." Daehyun grins sheepishly. "I hope you don't regret to marry me and have me as your husband."

Baekhyun really wants to slap Daehyun right now. Baekhyun never meet anyone like him. Like freaking Daehyun. He even doesn't care if it's just acting but every words that Daehyun confessed at him make Baekhyun's heart feel ease. And suddenly Baekhyun yawns.

"Ah, what time is it? Are you sleepy? Tired? You should sleep." Daehyun speaks fast after looking Baekhyun yawning.

"It's already midnight." Baekhyun says after he see the clock on the wall. 

"Then you should sleep."

Daehyun stands up from his seat and waiting Baekhyun to stand up. After Baekhyun stands up, he leads the way to the bed room and Daehyun just following him from behind. When Baekhyun steps inside the bed room part Daehyun halt his step. Daehyun confused what to do. Should they sleep together? They are a married couple after all. But it's too complicated. And Daehyun choose it's better for him to sleep outside at sofa. So he turns around to heading back to the sofa.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun suddenly asks and makes Daehyun freeze.

"S-sleep?" Daehyun answer shyly.

"Where? Sofa?" Baekhyun feels guilty. It's not supposed to be like this. "Don't you know sofa is not comfortable? It's just giving you back pain."

"Huh?" Daehyun is confused with Baekhyun sudden outburst.

"I said," Baekhyun inhale a deep breathe. "Justsleepwithmesinceit'sourfirstnight."

Daehyun only blinks when hearing Baekhyun talks in super fast speed. Daehyun gives his innocent look to Baekhyun mean while Baekhyun just rolls his eyes.

"Just say yes then." Baekhyun blows his bangs.

"Yes?" Daehyun following Baekhyun instructions.

After that Baekhyun pulls Daehyun's hands and walks inside towards the bed. Baekhyun sets the pillows and bolster. After some minutes Baekhyun already laying down on the left side of king size bed. 

"Just sleep." Baekhyun says curtly.

"Is it okay?" Daehyun asks.

"I said just sleep." 

Daehyun lays at the furthest side of bed opposite from Baekhyun. Daehyun doesn't know why he does that. But he just want to respect hmm, Baekhyun's privacy. Then Daehyun turn his back facing Baekhyun. He take a breathe and close his eyes, try to sleep. And for Baekhyun he turns his body so he now facing Daehyun's back. Baekhyun is staring at Daehyun's back view until he feels his eyelids becomes heavy and falls a sleep.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE

HOPE YOU LIKE IT SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO I CAN WRITE BETTER

THANK YOU

LOVELOVELOVE

CHUCHUCHU