Prolog - the island and 30 students

Death Survival Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The death island was drabble with heavy rain which pouring non stop since yesterday. A loud rumbling and crashing noise also heard after the lightning flash. In the middle of the jungle, 29 students with school uniform was hugging each other. They shivered in the rain. Their tears also flowing non stop as the great terror was filling in their mind. Their brain was unable to digest how and when they can trap in that scary island..

            “ I want to go home, i don’t want to live my life here! And being prey to the scary and strange creators that living in this bloody island. This is CRAZYYYYYY!!!! I cant accept it!!”  Joey screamed his lung out to express his fear.

            “ Can you shut up? Did you think all of us can accept this unimaginable fate? Did you think with your screamed, fussing and crying can solve our problem? Shut up! I need peaceful to think the way out from here!!”  Ten said with annoyance.

            “ You ask me to shut up?! Tell me how can i shut my mouth with this scary situation?! Tell me?!!! All of this happen because of Megan fault! Megan!!! you better come out! I said came out!” Joey screamed again. This time full with anger.

            “ Can you both shut your mouth? Don’t you know, your voice can attract another strange creators. Can you remember what happen to our Steve? Or you are ready enought to receive the same fate with him? Are you?.” This time Bobby voice out his opinion to resolve the fight between Joey and Ten.

            All of them become speechless hearing bobby words. Bobby is right, just now, they already witness the tragic death of one of their classmate Steve. The moment when Steve bodies was being caught by the unknown wings creators, they can only screamed and crying. Their heart was broken hearing Steve muffle screams asking for help.

            “ All we need to do now is, find the way out. The solution how to escape from this crazy island

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter