That's my obsession!

Ready... Set... Love!

Dear diary,

Today during recess, I got a call from my teacher in church and she told me that there will be a camp just for my class in church so do let my appa know. I'm so happy to hear that as I really really wanna spend more time hanging out and get to know more about them. So that set my mood to the maximum today.

After school, Mikki and I hung out together at the same shopping mall as yesterday. We went to the arcade to play first before getting something to fill our stomach. While at the arcade, I saw someone really familiar among a group of people. I wasn't really able to see that person clearly so I thought that my eyes are playing trick on me.

We raced car then hit the dance floor machine (you know the one you step the arrows thing) and finally got our neoprint printed. We looked so goofy in those pictures. After such a tiring series of games, we went to the first floor to find food. Just after I paid for my cheese pancake, I saw the same group of people whom I saw in the arcade. Now as they were closer in view, I was certain that I the person I thought I saw was surely Xander. I rushed out of the store to call him but I remembered how cold he was when I called him in church so I stopped in front of the store.

Mikki rushed after me and asked me what was the matter. I told her nothing and we walked around the mall while munching down the pancakes. The weather these days are so cold so the heat from the pancake really brings warmth to my stomach (hehe…) I walked with my eyes searching in every direction to see if I could see Xander again. Somehow I just really wanna get to know him more.

So yeah, we went home after that and here I am writing another entry after all homeworks had been done. Even so, the image of Xander carrying his bag on his shoulder, walking coldly with his friends lingered in my mind no matter what I was doing. Don't get me wrong diary, I don't like him. Just that he has something that makes me wanna get close to him. Ok, gonna stop here if not you might think that I'm obsessed with Xander. Night!

Love,

Akira.