Part 1/1 (FINAL)

We are EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Hyung! What are you doing?” The youngest one asked to his leader, Suho.

“Oh, I’m just going to practice.” The leader said calmly like it was nothing but Sehun was a bit shocked with what his leader just said.

“You want to practice in the middle of the night? You should rest more. You don’t want the fans to worry over you when they see you, right? We can practice in the morning but it is still1 AM now, just get a few hours of more rest and we can go.” Sehun lectures the older but the older just shrugs.

“It is okay, Sehun. I will go now, just tell-”

“What’s with the noisy thing?” Another voice chirped up into the conversation and a very sleepy Baekhyun appeared from his room and soon Xiumin also follow and goes to the living room and soon everyone was already there without they notice it, actually.

“Wait, Suho? Where are you going with all those things?” Xiumin asked him as he pointed to those things that Suho had in his hands.

“I’m going to practice for awhile. Don’t worry about me too much.” He said as he put up a smile and Sehun knows better than anyone that the smile was forced. Since he was the roommate of the leader, he knows how he acts. Usually Sehun will watch Suho until the leader had asleep and he know that the leader has insomnia. He had knows better about Suho more than the others. Just like Suho, he also was determined to improve. He hadn’t do much last year, he want to shine even more. He wants to get fans not by only his look, but his talent also. Suho probably feel the same.

There are some members that feel pushed and burden right now but Sehun and Suho was the one that had the burden the most. Some members had told the two not to push themselves too much, but unlike Suho, Sehun knows his limit and he knew that the members were right. He shouldn’t pass the limit too much. He just wants to improve and that’s all, but Suho never listen to what the members said.

“Hyung, I know that you want to improve but instead of improving if you keep doing this, you will just get hurt in the end. You can work hard for sure, but don’t push it too hard. Don’t burden yourself.” Kai said and all the members turn their head to the one who is talking. Kai was actually wise despite his childishness.

“Look, Hyung, it was your choice to choose what you want to do but please consider what we had said to you. I know you want to show your best but not like this. We know that you are the leader but please, instead of carry those burden by yourself, you can just share it with us.” It was rare for Lay to spoke up but he knows that he should and everyone agrees to what he said.

“He was right, Suho. Consider what we all said. Now let’s go get rest again.” Xiumin said and everyone do what he says. Suho actually very disappointed with himself since as a leader, he had failed to do his task. Unlike the past co-leader, Kris, he is not that good and suit to do the leader job. He feels like to quit, but he know he can’t.

So what should he do now? “What should I do, Kris, Luhan?” He muttered under his breath as he drop all the things in his hand to the table near him and then goes to place where he could find his peace, the back garden.

“You guys are my only hope that can help me for the best.” He added once again.

--

“Luhan, please just answer the call, please.” Suho said as a tear threaten to fall from his pretty doe eyes. He holds his phone in his right hand as he stares at it screen for like a minute and he smiles when he sees that the latter has answer his call.

“Luhan, oh my god! Thanks that you answer my call.” He said or more like blabbered on the call.

“Wait, Suho- are you crying, oh my god! What happen to you? Who the hell make you cry like this?” Luhan shouted and Suho feels happy even if he was literally get shouted by the older one.

“Calm down, Hyung. I’m just so happy; this is all the tears of joy. I can send you a picture of my tears of joy if you didn’t believe me.” Suho said and that shut Luhan in an instant.

“Hyung, I’m at Tao’s place actually and there is Kris here, do you want to talk to him?” Luhan offers and Suho want to decline the offer at first but he gladly accept it in the end.

“Okay, stay tune right there, Suho. Don’t hung up the call or go anywhere because I’m just going to get Kris and Tao.” Luhan said before the other line become silent. Suho was all silent as he waits for Luhan to get Kris and Tao to the phone and he smiles widely to himself as soon as he heard the tall boy’s voice.

“Hey, Suho! How are you there? Is life good there? How about the boys? Are they still childish like before?” Kris asked him.

“Suho Hyung, this is Tao! I miss you so much! Have you hear about it, Hyung? I had recovered and I will join you guys next week in the concert in China!” Tao shouted from the other line and Suho was shocked when he hears about that.

“W-what? Tao-ah, you had recover fully? Why didn’t I get the news-”

“I send it just now, Hyung. Just check your email if you don’t believe me.” Tao cut him off.

“O-oh, that’s good then. I will check the email but maybe later.” Suho said as he smiles though he knew that they can’t see his smile.

“Oh, right, speaking of that, Suho, actually what do you want to tell me at first? What’s the reason?” Luhan asked as he remembers the real purpose of why the leader had called him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter