Bestfriends

Too Late To Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Yah! Mark hyung that's not fair...you cheated" Jinyoung whine while pouting and staring at the older boy infront of him... He remember what happened earlier.

 

FLASHBACK

Jinyoung and Mark were happily playing basketball at their subdivision's court..... When suddenly an idea popped into Mark's head.

     "Jinyoungiee let's have a bet" Mark said while looking at Jinyoung with a smile on his face.

     "What bet?" Jinyoung asked the older boy.

     "The one who'll going to lose on this round will treat the winner a lunch" Mark excitedly answer.

Jinyoung agrees to the bet and the game finally starts. At first, Mark's score is higher than Jinyoung but later on the younger catch up and the score is tie. There are only ten seconds left and the ball so far is on Jinyoung's hand. Jinyoung is dribbling the ball and Mark is blocking Jinyoung to shoot...5 seconds left  and Jinyoung decide to shoot the ball when Mark makes an aegyo infront of Jinyoung making the younger boy distracted... Mark used that as a chance and finally steal the ball and shoot it to the ring. In the end, Mark win because he shoot it on time and Jinyoung keeps complaining because he said Mark cheated by using an aegyo. 

 

     "Jinyoung-ah it's not cheating arasso? It's a trick" Mark winks and Jinyoung could feel his cheeks burning up.

     "Aishh hyung okay... I surrender. Let's go now" Jinyoung said and hold Mark's hand..intertwining their fingers while walking towards the restaurant. They are best friends since birth so this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter