Dear Kim Jongwoon

HAPPY TWO YEARS ANNIVERSARY MY YEYE OuO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongwoon, my yeye, my baby, my love.

                As i make this gift for you, i have to literally go back to our first meeting and so on. Remembering everything that we’ve been through. So as it turns out, we’ve been through a lot. –laughs- we got in a lot of fights, misunderstandings and other stuffs, but most importantly we’ve been through lots of happy times that i can’t even list down, . And we wouldn’t get through those memories if it weren’t for both of us, together.

                It’s probably my first time telling you this, but the first you joined in that rp, as you noticed i haven’t posted on your wall to welcome you... as you know, back then, i happen to just flirt with people, but once i saw that you were in a relationship, i just let you two be together without really knowing the both of you and without talking that much with both of you. But as soon as you got back from hiatus, you started to be around too much that i can’t help but to be happy whenever you’re around. Once we started to talk about our past, i end up seeing myself in you. For the record, i adore how you love and how you treasure someone (cocky since i just said i see myself in you 8D lol jk). Then after that, i blame you for making me fall for you.

                Now because of you, because of everything you’ve done to me, i can’t help but to love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter