Feelings

Can You Hear Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Duet? Sounds good...'

 

 

 "I think I'm okay with that." Taeyeon finally gives his answer.Hearing that,Mr. Lee smiles widely then look to Tiffany."How about you?"

"Err...I think it's okay too.I'm in." Tiffany looks to Taeyeon who is currently smiling to her,revealing his dimples.Tiffany couldn't help but she reply the smile,a very sweet one with eye-smiles.She don't even know that Taeyeon's heart is beating unnormally looking at her.

"What is the drama's title?" Taeyeon asks.

"Love rain.Yoona-ssi and Yuri-ssi will be starring."

"Yoona? That kid will be starring? I couldn't believe that I'll be singing her drama OST." said Tiffany.

      She and Yoona actually are quite close.They became close after being in the same CF and it was 2 years ago.Although that,they never lost contact and still connect to each other.Sometimes,they will have a hang out togethe.Yoona is a one year younger than Tiffany but she like to prank her.

"Whatever.The lyrics will be given later.You may go now.I'm currently busy.Bye..." Mr. Lee excuses himself and go for a meeting.The two of them get back in the car to go home.While in the car...

"Are those things yours?" Tiffany asks the driving Taeyeon,who is currently looking at her with a questioning face."Huh?"

"Things at the back,pabo."

"Oh,thats...It is belong to someone that I gave a ride home.She unconciously left her things in my car."

       Tiffany frowns."She? It is a girl? You gave a ride to a girl?" Maybe it sounds like a jealousy,but she don't.She just curious.How can Taeyeon gave a ride to stranger?

"I accidentally bumped into her at the supermarket and her elbow was bleeding.I treated her and suddenly rain poured.She just came by bus.I felt guilty so I sent her home.Why?" he glances at Tiffany.

"Nothing.But...you were in disguise,right? Omo! Don't tell me that you don't!" Tiffany face Taeyeon seriously and Taeyeon is giggles at her cute behaviour.

"Don't worry...I even change my name to Taehyun.Err...Fany,would you mind if I want to send her things home?"

Tiffany startles by the sudden question,but she just nodded.

 

 

* * *

"Unnie! How can you leave the things? Haishh!" Krystal sighs,throwing herself on the couch.Jessica look at her sister with guilt.

"Sorry...Maybe I should go to the supermarket again." Jessica said in a low tone.She is about to go when the bell rings.She go get it.The moment she opens the door...

 

"Taehyun!" Jessica is shock to see the familiar figure in front of her.She looks to the man's hand,holding a couple of plastic bags.Her bags.

"Omo! You bring it here?" Taeyeon nods,receive a smile from the latter.A cute one.

"Gomawo!~" Jessica jumps of joy and accidentally hugs Taeyeon,which makes him startle.It also shock Tiffany who just arrive after wearing her disguise.She clear in purpose.Hearing that,Jessica breaks the hug.

"S-sorry..."

"Erm...I-It's okay...Here,your things.Haishh...You need to be alert next time,Sica~" Taeyeon said,not even realise that he had give the petite girl in front of him a nickname.The latter looks at him in confuse,which mean asking for explanation.

"Sica?"

"Oh,I'm sorry.It just come out."

"It's okay,Tae.I like the name." Tiffany notice what the girl have called Taeyeon.

 

'Tae? Only me can call him that!'

 

     Tiffany is annoy enough to see their closiness.She once again clear .Taeyeon snaps,he finally introduce her.

"Oh-um...By the way,this is...this is...S-Stephanie! My friend.Tiff,this is Jessica."

"His BEST FRIEND'." 

Tiffany correct Taeyeon and continue to smiles and stretch her hand,urge to hand shake with the latter.Jessica smiles back,but still awkward with the situation.Actually,Tiffany also shock by the name Taeyeon gave her to disguise.Stephanie?

     Jessica still smiling but her mind is busy thinking about the two person in front of her.It looks familiar.She then snaps back when Krystal interrupt them.

"Unnie? Who are these people?" Krystal looks at the both of them in a furrow eyebrow.

"This is Taehyun,the one that sent me home and this is Stephanie-ssi,his best friend." Jessica introduce tha two,which make Krystal smiles.

"Oh,hi~ I'm Krystal,her younger sister.Nice to meet you." She hand shake with the Taeny."Why don't you two just come in?" Krystal invites them.Taeyeon looks to Tiffany,asking for her response.Tiffany smiles and said, "We would like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter