TO MY BELOVED KIM JONGIN

dreams

    my Wedding speech

                    

                                  Play

The moment you walked into my life wasn’t the happiest day of my life, it wasn’t the saddest day of my life either because i didn’t know you back then. You hadn’t held most of my thoughts and you hadn’t taken all the portions of my heart like you do now. Back then i didn’t fight with you because you made me cry, i didn’t give up because you never noticed me. i tried every thing because i wanted, i had no weak spot i just had me to worry about. I didn’t have to worry about how to look or act i wasn’t really concerned about being judged, no matter what i knew people would say something bad because it came as a package with me. I tell you i am a magnet to bad mouthing. I think it is basically because i am one of a kind.it may sound like i am bragging but i just don’t fit in there catagory of a good girl and to make matters more complicated i just keep quiet like i didn’t hear anything which may look like arrogance but i do it because i have no self confidenc.  I am bone deep scared i was sure i would have stuttered if i uttered a single word. I bet you thought i was bad when you saw me walk with my head held up high. I was a girl with nothing to look through the day until i saw your smile.

I knew from the first moment you smiled for me i had lost myself, slowly and painfully. At some point i lost my self so entirely that i had to see you to know i still exist, my waking moments felt like a nightmare with out you, because my mere being started to be about you. I woke up in the morning to see you, i go to work to have you near,i do my best so you could smile about it,i learned how to cook your favourite dish so i could cook for you someday,i slept at night so i could dream about you. I think all this`you` was driving to insanity that i would smile to myself every morning till i get to work about how handsome you would look when i see you,i would notice the one time you looked back beyond the thousand times you ignored my stares. I am pathetic i know but what can i do i was hopelessly in love with the most perfect of all the imperfect people i knew. I couldn’t believe it when after being in the dark as the overly considerate new co-worker one day you held me in your arms and said “let’s stay like this for a while. I think you are the only one who actually smile like i am not a disappointment. You are the only person in this world that doesn’t make me want to give up.” I knew i shouldn’t expect much from a drunken man but i couldn’t help but feel happy. For the first time in my life i kept quiet not because i was scared but because i had nothing to say. The next day was another story i knew we were never friends but you started ignoring me.i didn’t know if i should be sad or happy i was just seriously confused. Should i be sad that you were not talking to me or be happy that you cared enough to be awkward because you remembered something? I didn’t seem to figure out the answer to my question so i asked around. Everybody i thought knew you longer than i did i asked and found out you were an honest type of drunk. Since the confusion was cleared and i knew you cared not as much as i did but still enough i started finding every thing hiilarious and i tell you a grown man hiding from a girl and his feelings is freaking hilarious. A long time passed with me tring to get a heart to heart talking moment with you and you not making it any easier for my not so perfect ego but they say love is patient i finally forced a conffession out of you. Deem it fate or what ever we happened to be taking a very road to hell and back awkward ride in the elivator and the lights went off. After a very long time waiting for you to squeeze out a coherent sentence because of your continious senseless rambling and me gaining the courage to say my next question “do you like me?” i got an honest answer out of you.

The rest is history. We started going out and before i could tell we were in eachother’s arms feeling like we had the world in our hands i don’t know about you but it still feels like that for me. After what feels like a long time waiting for you and an eternity for me you wanted to be with me. To look at my far from beautiful face in the morning to hold my far from perfect body in your arms every night. I felt like the luckiest person on earth not because i had you but because i could make you miss me and want me that i can make you feel weak in the knees and most of all because i can make you say `i love you`with the most overwhelming feeling of despirate adoration in your eyes and voice. And right now at this moment is the happiest moment of my life. Three monthes ago you spoke the four words that is the reason for why we are all here today. Today i am the most blissful person in the world you know why? Because in a matter of minutes i went from being your bride to being your wife and i realized i wouldn’t have it any other way. The micro seconds it took you as i always dreamt were the scariest moments of my life but it went away with your priceless smile. Now i am happy to say i am your wife. And i know very well many people got merried before me and some of them more than once but you want know the painful truth it is easy; none of them got to marry you more over get to marry you they don’t get to be the one in white almost skipping there way to the alter into the arms of the handsome dazzling most cheesy guy who makes lame jokes. You are mine. As obsessive as it may seem i like the sound of it. And babes you may be no i know you are thinking that “i was yours from the start.” But today i make sure you don’t change your mind infont of every body.

 Those admirers of yours will for ever hold their peace and sorry for those still having butterflies flying in their tummy i don’t feel bad for killing them because they only exist in me now. I finally have it written that if you ever look back and regret this day i will sue you for every thing you have. I know my speech is long and boring my deepest apologies. Well all i wanted to say is thank you for attending MY wedding and of course to my husband shoot! That will take some time to get used to Thank you for being the imperfectly perfectlove of my life. I will never ever pay you back for what you did for me. I will always love you. Thank you again ......................and i hate you for making me cry again.

                                               Stop