It's nothin but love my dear

It's nothing but love my dear

Haekyeon wanted to go away.

Far away.

He wanted to go far enough away where no one would be able to make fun of him. He wanted to go away and just escape the harsh words of his peers.

But, the only place that was far enough away was his room. So there he sat in the corner, knees folded to his chest, silently sobbing at all the harsh things his so call friends have ever said to him. After years of just brushing it off and laughing like it was another joke, he had finally broke.

He knew that if one of the guys would walk in he would never hear the end of it. 


Look at little baby N crying by himself, what a loser.

I can't believe that our so said leader is such a god damn crybaby.

What's he crying about now? The fact that he's dark? Or the fact that he's not like anyone else, queer....


Even though the voices where in his head, he still took them hard. "I'm sorry." He whispered as the sobs shook his body. "I'm so sorry." He buried his head in his arms and just sobbed.

When the door opened, he didn't move, he didn't hear it through his sobs. He didn't hear the frantic footsteps come towards him, he didn't know someone was even in the room with him until he felt a set of arms wrap around his body. 

"Haekyeon, what's wrong?" A familiar soft voice whispered as they rocked him back and forth. 

"Taekwoon." Was all he could utter before breaking out in violent sobs again. He grasped onto the boys shirt and buried his face in it, wetting the material with his tears. 

He shushed the sobbing boy and gently rocked him back and forth. "What's wrong, what happened?" He asked, his voice was laced with concern, unlike the violent ones Haekyeon had imagined earlier.

The crying boy just shook his head. "I can't tell you." He said through sobs. "You'll make fun of me."

Taekwoon stopped rocking suddenly. "Excuse me? Why on earth would I make fun of you?" He lifted up Haekyeons chin so that he was looking down at his face. "Please tell me." Haekyeon wiped the tears off his face and tried to move out of the other boys grasp, but he just grasped on tighter. "No, I'm not letting you go until you tell me what the hell is wrong."

"Everything."

"What do you mean?" Taekwoon smoothed down the hair on Haekyeons head that had been ruffled up.

"Everything's wrong, my skin color, my attitude." He paused, not quite having the courage to continue. "Even the person I love is considered wrong." He said, barley above a whisper. 

Taekwoon was quiet for a minute. "No." He stood up and pulled Haekyeon up with him, he place his hands on his head and leaned in so there foreheads where touching. "Absolutely nothing is wrong with you. Your skin color is ing perfect, and if you don't stop using those dumb whiting creams, I'm gonna come undone, you don't need to change anything, for anyone. And your attitude is perfect, you are sweet, caring, loving, and the best leader a band can ever have, and if you don't start smiling more often again, not only are you gonna hurt the fans feelings, but your going to hurt mine." He stopped and pulled away.

"Tae-"

He was cut off by a soft kiss on the lips. Taekwoon pulled away and whispered. "And don't you ever change who you love, because then you will defiantly hurt me."

"Taekwoon," Haekyeon paused and looked up at stared into his eyes. "Thank you, for always being by my side when I need you the most."

He just smiled and wrapped him up into a hug. "It's nothing but love my dear."