5th Entry

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

 

 

June 2, 2012

 

   "I don't want to go back to class after lunch. Maybe I should just head home." I'm only half-serious as I say these words, but you always take things too literally.

   "Why d'you wanna head home immediately? Do you have anything to do?" You ask, but I'm only half-listening because we're on the rooftop once more and the wind's flimsy hands are caressing strands of your hair. You are so beautiful to me, but of course, you'd have to strangle me to death before I even utter those words out loud. 

   I blink, "No, it's just that I have nowhere else to go to."

   You always take me by surprise. I should have braced myself when you jolted forward, grabbed my shoulders, and began shaking it wildly--as if doing that would fix the damage you think I had in my brain. "Ms. Jung, look around you!" 

   I do, and see nothing but the sky's cyan blues and raise an eyebrow. 

   You yank my arm until I'm standing up and trailing after your excited figure. I've never seen you this ecstatic before, never realized the fire burning in your eyes and how the warmth that I see only makes me want to follow you wherever you may want to go. "Don't you have a class to attend?"

   "And let you have all the fun? No way." You stick your tongue out. I step on your foot. 

   

 

   Thirty minutes later, I'm waiting under the shade of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter