The Sage

Sad Clown, Happy Loner

That night, Mi Nam noticed the return of Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung, so he did his ninja moves and spied on them. The other two bandmates were already asleep, and he was using this chance to spy for himself. He saw the couple get inside Tae Kyung's room.

"Oh no! Maybe Tae Kyung will force my sister to do it with him!" he angrily said to himself.

******

"I don't know cross-stiching!" Tae Kyung insisted.

"Let me teach you that, Hyungnim," Mi Nyu offered in persistence.

Both of them were on the floor, cross-legged. Mi Nyu taught Tae Kyung how to cross-stitch. Finally, Tae Kyung did his stitches, and he compared his finished lines with Mi Nyu's.

"You're the one teaching me, yet your stitches are not neat," Tae Kyung told her.

"Hyungnim, I know how to cross-stitch, but I have no enough time to practice," she replied.

Tae Kyung put down his cloth and looked at her.

"Do you know what is better than cross-stitching?" he asked.

Mi Nyu shook her head, then he pulled her for a kiss. Then, he let her lie on the floor so that he was on top of her as they kissed.

***********

Mi Nam strained his ears to hear what they were talking about. All he heard was a lecture on cross-stitching.

"Do you know what is better than cross-stitching?" he heard Tae Kyung asked.

Then, after that, there was total silence.

"Oh no! What did they do? What did they do?" the twin panicked.

He wanted to bang the door, but the door was stuck.

"Eotteokhaji?" he hissed in anger, then he stormed off.

*************

Mi Nam went to the veranda to vent out on Jolie. But all he found was Shin Woo, sitting serenely while listening to the playlists on his mp3 player. Mi Nam thought that his other hyung was already asleep.

"Hyung, let me listen to music too!" he said rudely.

The hyung looked at him calmly and gave the other earpiece. In the playlist was "My Valentine" by Taecyeon and Nichkhun of 2PM.

"Ah! I hate Valentines!" Mi Nam angrily said as he removed the earpiece from his ear.

It was not true, but with his state of mind, he hated Valentines.

"What's wrong?" Shin Woo asked.

Mi Nam told him what he had witnessed. Shin Woo did not react to it.

"There is one thing that bothers me," Shin Woo said. "I think everybody is turning me into a priest, a pastor, or a sage."

Mi Nam looked at him curiously. "Wae?"

"Almost all of you come to me for advices," Shin Woo said in exasperation. "The next thing I know, Tae Kyung and Aunt Mi Ja will come here at night to share their problems and listen to my playlist."

Mi Nam was all wide-eyed in surprise.

"Geuraeyo? Can't help it, hyung," Mi Nam said in despair. "You are the only one here no longer associated with my sister. And me! I will have to take all steps not to bring Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu together. And I don't like Jeremy to be close to Mi Nyu either."

"Why? You want her to be close to He Yi instead?" Shin Woo said.

"Mwo? Are you insinuating that my sister is a bi?" the male twin asked in annoyance.

"Wae? Who do you want your sister to end up with?" Shin Woo asked.

Mi Nam looked at his bored hyung. He wanted to tell him that he wanted Mi Nyu to end up with Shin Woo.

"Uh...with...with Jang Wooyoung...yes, with Jang Wooyoung of 2PM," Mi Nam lied.

Shin Woo smirked then closed his eyes. Mi Nam felt helpless about not getting any advice from him, so he left his hyung and went inside.

************

But inside Tae Kyung's room, he and Mi Nyu only shared a minute of sweet kiss. After that, they got back to continue their cross-stitch.