BSAA Operative

The World has Changed

Seung Yeon's POV: 

I woke up and went to my work, we were known as the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance or BSAA for short. I was a special opertative Agent and I also was captain of Alpha Team. Typically in the Agent work it is done in a one male and one female teams but I rejected all the male offers and did it alone. My sister Yeon Ra has the same work as me except without any Team behind her. Her partner was a boy named Baekhyun. He was respectable I guess, but I'm someone who's hard to impress and he didn't really leave an impression on me. Yeon Ra knows him better then I do, so it's understandable that she thinks differently then I do. She keeps trying to say how much of a good guy he is but I'm not convinced, currently she is talking to me about him.

Yeon Ra POV:

"I'm telling you Baekhyun is very nice and he's my best friend,he's awesome!" I said but she didn't have any interest him. To be honest I actually secretly like him but I don't think he likes me. I'm in the BSAA with my sister Seung Yeon but unlike her I have a partner whom I secretly like hehe. I know what it's like to be close to death fighting this virus for human kind of can be scary at times but I've gotten used to it, and right now I'm at base with my partner waiting for our orders.

Seung Yeon POV:

I went in and went to the boss, "What do I have to do today?" I asked him and he handed me a file. I opened it up and saw a picture of a building, I looked at him. "Your mission is a simple, rescue the hostages within this building. We will call it the King of Spades. There is Bio oraganic signals coming from inside which shows that the place is most likely crawling in B.O.W.'s unknown which exactly is in the building so tread carefully. Also Yeon Ra and Baekhyun will be joining you on this as well as your team will accompany you. You three opertatives are the best we have." He explained as I nodded. I really didn't want to work with Baekhyun but I can't disobey my boss and then informed Yeon Ra of the file and our order's to be carried out. 

Yeon Ra POV:

I was talking with Baekhyun. "Bacon what ya doing?" I asked. "Nothing much I'm just hanging out with my best friend,hey when we get back from the mission I have something I want to give you!" he said and my face lit up. *I wonder what it is!* I thought.

Baekhyun's POV:

I told her I have something to give her after the mission we received and I saw that her face lit up *cute* I thought I love it when her face lights up because of me the second most important thing  to me besides human kind would be Yeon Ra yes as you guessed it I like her a lot her sister doesn't really have an impression on me but that's okay because no one else matters but her. I heard someone call Yeon Ra's name it was her sister. She told us that she received orders that is 3 will be working together with her team. I didn't really have an opinion on but I looked to Yeon Ra and she was so excited. "Yeon Ra you seem so excited!" I said "I am my best friend and sister and me are working together it's like a dream come true" she said. I smirked because of her cuteness as long as she's happy I don't care what the orders are.

Seung Yeon POV:

I told them and then left to go to my team, my sister and her partner followed behind me and I heard giggles coming from my sister. *Jeez can't they stop flirtig every god damn second!* I thought. I went to my team and my 2nd in command got all of them to be quiet, "Okay everyone, We have a very important mission. Our orders is to rescue the hostages within a big corperational building. Our top priorty is to make sure the hostages are gotten into our custody. B.O.W.'s are everywhere in the vancinity, We will stand together as one. We won't leave anyone behind. Now gear up and let's execute this mission and try not to lose a single member of this team. You all are important, now LET'S GO AND COME BACK HERO'S" I yelled as my team roared in excitment and happiness of my speech. 

Yeon Ra POV:

As I was watching my sister give orders Ithought that she makes a good leader *wahh it's my first time seeing my sister leading people like that...SHE'S AMAZING!* I thought, "Bacon I'm going to go get in my gear see you in a bit" so I went and changed.

This is what she is wearing:

"Oh how I love my outfit"  as I walked I saw everyone staring at me in awe I smirked *they all want me, too bad I only look at Baekhyun* I thought. then i look to Baekhyun and walk over to him "Bacon you look handsome as always" I said. then my sister comes up to me and says "Yeon Ra please stop distracting my team!" "What did I do?" and she sighed. 

 

Baekhyun POV:

When she came out in her outfit I noticed all the guys staring at her and I scoffed then as she came towards me my heart started beating really fast the she said something that just melted my heart "Baekhyun you look handsome as always" I was about to say something when her sister interupted and said not to distract her team and so she acted all innocent asking what she did. Then her sister walked off "Thank you Yeon Ra You look gorgeous as always!" when I said that I seen her blush *so cute* I thought. so then it was the mens turn to get ready, and now it was time to start the mission.

btw this is what Baekhyun was wearing:

 
Seung Yeon's POV:

All of us were in the a helicopter being taken to the top of the building, we all used rope and slid down them onto the roof of the building. "Okay everyone, there are hostages on the 12th and 1st floor that are confimed to be held. Other's may possibly be on other levels. Quickly secure the hostages. Once that is done we are detonating the bombs you will be placing within the building. The bombs are under Seung Yeon's orders. Seung Yeon will be leading this mission. Good luck out there!" The navigator said. "Okay everyone, as you heard this place is going to be blown up. We need to get in there and get these innocent people out of her and safe. Don't die any of you, if you do...you died a hero and will be missed dearly as a member of Alpha Team. I will do my best as your leader and see this mission success in no doubt, you all are hero's here to lay your life down for human kind. You all have a reason to keep living, now let's give hope to the rest of the people whom lost it. We are going to stick together. Let's go." I said.

 

Author's POV:

Everyone had split up into teams Seung Yeon, Yeon Ra, and Baekhyun were in one team and the others were in another for the meantime the back up team stayed on the upper floors while Seung Yeon, Yeon Ra, Baekhyun went to the lower floors where it was most dangerous. Seung Yeon was looking around and very quiet as she scooped out the area and was listening for any sounds. Suddenly they here a noise and Seung Yeon ran immediatly over to where she heard it and she saw a dead business worker. "Jeez...ripped him apart, what ever is in here they won't be easy." Seung Yeon said with no facial expression on her and checked out the damage done on the victim. "We should be extra cautious now that we know the opponent won't be easy Seung Yeon" Yeon Ra said and they all took out there guns and carefully walked slowly and quietly for any other sounds or signs of people.

Baekhyun's POV:

As we were walking Seung Yeon heard the grunting of a Zombie and she quietly pulled out her Lightning Hawk. I saw it was costom made and had a gold intitals that said SY on it. Seung Yeon said, "Stay quiet and stay here understood?" she then walked around the corner and pointed her gun in front of her and walked foreward. Yeon Ra pulled out her two Lightning hawks and ran in front of Seung Yeon and started shooting the zombies as she laughing. I saw Seung Yeon facepalm and shake her head, after the hoarde was dead. I saw something I never imagined I would see which was Seung Yeon mad. "UNNIE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DON'T YOU REALIZE MORE COULD COME BECAUSE OF YOU?!" she yelled at her. "So what I would just tell Beakhyun to throw a Incendiary Grenade!" Yeon Ra responded and then I said, "It's impossible for her to listen to you, I've tried it before. When she see's zombies she goes nuts." I said and took Yeon Ra's side. 

Author's POV:

Seung Yeon sighed and walked off mad, as she is far enough away from Baekhyun and Yeon Ra she gets dragged off by Iluzija (aka an invisible giant snake). After awhile after Seung Yeon had left Yeon Ra was starting to get worried, then the Alpha team came up to her and notified her that her sister is gone. "We have a situation Captain Seung Yeon has been dragged off by a Iluzija"the Alpha team said. "What?" Yeon Ra said.

Yeon Ra's POV:

*How could this happen, it's my fault* I thought. "I have to go after her it's my fault that she got maad and walked off" I said. I was about to walk off to go and get her until I felt a hand grab mine. "Baekhyun, I have to go get her she's my only sister". "Yeon Ra, your sister will be fine, she is after all the captain of alpha team, she would want us to continue the mission" he said. "but-" I was about to say something until I got interupted by the alpha team's 2nd in command, "You obliviously don't know our Captain, Mister Byun. She may would have said that but she would want to be saved. She would want to save us if any of us were in this situation. No disrespect but we are going after OUR Captain. She saved us now we will not leave her behind!" he said started to get mad. "Okay go on ahead" Baekhyun said "see her team mates will go to her and after were done with the mission we'll go and help save okay?" he said. I sigh and say "okay." *Seung Yeon, please be okay* I thought.

After a while I was listening in on alpha team's radio to hear any progress with finding my sister, "DAMN IT! She is suffering a major puncture wounds in her abdomin area!" I heard them say. *WHAT?! No t-this can't be happening!* I thought and started to worry even more. We continued the mission with my worry only growing since the team hadn't said anything since then. *Seung Yeon, you better not die on me..* was all I could think as we tread on. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jina19: Well I wonder what is gonna happen to Seung Yeon haha. Anyways finally we have finished chapter 1 of this story!
Karbe4r: I just want to thank those who have  been patiently waiting and anitcipating this story, the story is to be updated as soon as possible.
Jina19: So for now we will say thank you for reading and we both love you all <3
Bye for now!!!