~ A Sweet Love Story ~

A Sweet Love Story
~ A Sweet Love Story ~ 
 
Waking up wasn't pleasant. Sarah had drunk way to much the day before and was now, of course hungover. It wasn't even her fault she'd drunk so much, it was all because of her stupid, stupid friends.

 

It had all begun with her saying how she couldn't handle Alice, her crush, putting up a photo of a bunny in a suit and called it 'Barah'.

 

“You know she's giving you all the signs, right?” One of her friends, Anna said. “And you two are so cute together.”

 

“ASDFGHJKL.” She typed, feelings sprouting all over the room. “I can't with Alice.”

 

“Just ask already.” Sarah knew that she should. “Come on.”

 

“But I can't, and even if I ask her she's not even in the same country.”

 

“What does that matter? Come on and ask her.”

 

“I can't.”

 

Her friend's words were correct, still she couldn't get herself to say them. It would be just unnecessary awkwardness if she didn't feel the same. It was better to do nothing.

 

“@xxxxxx I sooooo ship SaAli. *cough* don't tell Sarah tho, she'll kill me *cough*.”

 

Anna had done it. She had embarrassed Sarah in front of Alice. Before dying of embarrassment, she was so going to kill her friend.

 

“We became a ship today. One less thing on my bucket list left.” - Alice.

 

She fell of the chair. Had Alice really tweeted that? She checked and yes, Alice had tweeted that. Wait, was she serious? Just the other day Alice had told her that she hated to be shipped by someone, but this she wanted? Maybe this was a late April's Fools prank, where her friends had joined up with Alice just to get a good laugh. Well, maybe not. Even though her friends were younger and mischievous they wouldn't go so far as to play with her feelings, right?

 

She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. *Pling* Another notification from twitter.

 

“Not to say this ship isn't allowed to sail. Because please set sail.” Alice had tweeted.

 

“Before I die because of Sarah's rage, I will write a fanfic about SaAli.” Her friend had responded.

 

So many things were happening at once. Alice had practically told her she liked her, or so she thought at least. And on top of that, her friend would write a fanfic about them? Sure, one of her wishes was to at one point herself be in a fanfic, but like this? And her friend writing it?

 

Her head was spinning, full of thoughts of her, Alice, her stupid friend and what was written and said the day before. The only comfort she had was that Alice wasn't in the same country. At the same time that fact gave her sorrow. Enough of feeling sorry for herself, Sarah decided to just go out and take a walk. A nice walk outside with fresh air. Yes.

 

She took a deep breath, clothed herself and walked out the door. Flowers were blooming and trees had the kind of nice looking green color upon their leaves. It was finally beginning to look like summer in this cold country. Even the birds could be heard happily tweeting.

 

“What a nice day.” Sarah said in a low voice to herself before reaching out with her arms to feel the cool breeze on her skin. “It's truly becoming warmer.”

 

The moment she turned around she saw her friend Alex. Alex was also one of her friends that supported 'SaAli', but under a different name.

 

“Yo.” He said shortly almost slipping on the word.

 

“Hi.” She responded trying to figure out what she would say first, about SaAli or that they basically told Alice her feelings for her. “What the hell was that yesterday?”

 

“You mean about SaAli?” Alex cocked an eyebrow. “What about that?”

 

He didn't see the damage they done. She sighed.

 

“You know how I feel about her and you do that?”

 

“Oh. I'm sorry Sarah, I didn't think that you'd get hurt. I mainly only wanted to push you in the right direction.”

 

“Well I guess you have, but it wasn't right of you to do that. You could've talked to me about it first. Besides, I don't want me and Alice's relationship to be all weird.”

 

“I'm sorry.” Alex hugged her, giving her some comfort.

 

Maybe it wasn't all that bad after all. She and Alice was still talking, so the damage wasn't that much if there was any at all.

 

“Why aren't you dating already?” Anna asked her persistently.

 

“I can't.” Was what she responded every time.

 

Minutes, hours, days and even months passed. Sarah had all forgotten about the incident and had already been in Korea for a year. She was finally going home.

 

“You missed me?” Sarah typed eagerly.

 

“Nope.” Anna responded.

 

“You haven't? ;A;.”

 

“Of course I have you fool. Come home already.”

 

“I should, shouldn't I?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Btw isn't it really early over there?”

 

“Well yeah, it's 1 am. You awoke me in my sleep.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“'Sorry, not sorry', right?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“Anyways, come home.”

 

“I only have two hours before I leave for my flight, so yeah I'm coming home.”

 

“Okay, awesome! But I'm going to sleep now. I need it.”

 

“Sleep well then.”

 

“I shall, have a good trip home.”

 

The hours went slow, or did the go by fast because she was leaving Korea? Anyhow, somehow the hours went by and so Sarah went to the airport. She did not expect the five figures waiting for her at the entrance.

 

“Missed us?” Anna cheeky said.

 

“No.” Sarah was not going to cry, not going to cry at all.

 

“Hey! Do you know how hard it was to gather everyone? They all had things to do. Victoria said she was going to study early, Kevin was so into going to a SNSD concert, Alex was just busy and Anton wanted to study in China. I, of course collected them all.”

 

“But who's standing behind you?” Sarah pointed at the silhouette behind Rebecka.

 

“Her? She was especially hard to get.” Anna moved the figure to the front. “But she's the one who wanted to see you the most.”

 

It was Alice, it was definitely Alice who stood there. With her gorgeous black hair and nice body.

 

“Alice?” Sarah hesitated. “Is that you?”

 

“Y-yeah.” She stuttered. “I wanted to see you.”

 

“Me too.”

 

Suddenly someone was embracing her tightly.

 

“ you. you. Do you know how long I've wanted to meet you?” Tears fell down her cheeks. She could not longer hold them back. “And do you know how much I've missed you?”

 

“I missed you too.” She replied with tears in . “I missed you so much.”

 

Alice loosened her grip and made her lips meet Sarah's. The tender lips made Sarah want more, but before she could, she heard a loud cheer from behind.

 

“Wohoo! Finally!”

 

“I always knew SaAli would happen.”

 

“I'm proud to have shipped SaAli and now the ship finally sails.”

 

“Ya.” Sarah abruptly said. “Don't you know privacy?”

 

“Of course not. Besides, we're at an airport. If you want privacy get a hotel room.” They responded in unison and began laughing.

 

“By the way, how long have you been here? Did you come just now?” She asked. Of course they wouldn't come just to leave again, right?

 

“Nah. We've been here for about a week. We want to enjoy Korea too, you know.” Anna replied (somehow she is the voice for the group lol).

 

“That's true. But what are you going to do now? Stay here?”

 

“No. We've stayed for awhile. We're going to take the same plane as you. That if you decide to stay, but if you want to leave, we got a ticket for Alice so she can experience our country.”

 

“Well, I've been here for a year and I do want to show Alice my place. So I guess I'm going to go home.”

 

“Ayyy, 'show'? I know what your up to.”

 

“It's not for child ears. So stay out of it.”

 

“Hey! I'm already 19 now.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.”

 

And so they flew to Sarah's home country with Sarah and Alice hand in hand. They were finally together.

 
 
 
author's notes
A sweet love story about a ship I wish to happen. The names have been changed, because this is partly from real life partly fiction and they probably want their privacy intact. I hope the two like it and you the none involved read, does as well. I don't know if I'll do things later like this because it was hard.

Anyways,

Enjoy!