Chapter 6

I think I love you!

,,What do you want Kyungsoo?''

,,To get back together.'' Kyungsoo was sitting down next to Jongin on the sofa.

,,Why?I told you at the bar that I will think ,I didn't think yet.''

,,I still love you Jongin,I was stupid to leave you I know that now.'' Jongin took a big breath trying to understand what he wants,does he want Kyungsoo back?

,,You left Kyungsoo just like that not even a good bye.'' Kyungsoo looked down nodding.

,,I know,I was stupid thinking that I can found someone else to love but I didn't,you're the only one.'' But he likes someone else,he does like Luhan.So what should he do?

,,Please Jongin.'' Kyungsoo started to come more closer.

,,I'm really sorry.'' More closer with every word Kyungsoo was more closer to him.

,,Forgive ...me..''Kyungsoo was before him about to kiss when he saw outside lightning followed by a powerful thunder.

,,Is going to rain.''   Jongin told more to himself.Kyungsoo pulled back crosing his eyesbrows.

,,So what?'' 

,,He's still out and hyung hates storms.'' Jongin sit up going to the window,the rain started to fall down heavy.

,,Hyung?The guy that just left?'' Kyungsoo saw how tense was Jongin,can that be?

,,You like him.'' Jongin turned puzzled looking at Kyungsoo.

,,What?'' 

,,You like that guy don't you?'' Kyungsoo started to smile.

,,I see now why you won't take me back,you like him but you didn't tell him right?''Jongin looked down nodding.

,,You're so stupid Kim Jongin!Go after him!'' 

,,What?'' Jongin was really puzzled now,Kyungsoo just said that?

,,You're still Jongin after what happened with us you're scared to confess?Move you're or this time I will slap you!'' Jongin smiled hearing Kyungsoo.

,,Thank you Soo.'' Kyungsoo smiled shaking his head.Baekhyun was right,he was late but he can always be his friend.

 

 

Jongin left his house running in the rain yelling Luhan's name.Where could the older go?

,,Hyung!'' Jongin kept running in the heavy rain.

,,Luhan Hyung!Where are you?'' He stopped running when he saw the familiar street of his work place.

 

 

 

 

 

The bar was close today but why not look there as well?He start running that way when he heard a sob coming from a hiden corner,Jongin stopped looking who is crying.

,,Hey are you okay?'' Jongin started to get scared what if someone will attack him?or kill him?His eyes got bigger moving back.

,,Don't mind me I will leave now.'' Jongin was about to run when he felt two small hands hugging his middle.

,,J-Jongin d-don't leave me.'' That was Luhan's voice.Jongin turned seeing his hyung scared and wet,his eyes were red and puffy but no tears thanks to the rain.

,,Luhan!What are you doing here?Why didn't you got to some place where's not raining?'' Luhan wanted to replay but Jongin hugged him so tight.

,,Is okay hyung I know how much you hate storms let's go home.'' Luhan nodded not saying anything about the hyung part.

 

Jongin saw that Luhan was a little off,maybe he was tired or still scared.They got home soaking wet.

,,Luhan change you're more wet than me.'' Jongin turned seeing his hyung about to faint.

,,Hyung!!'' Jongin rushed to him putting a hand over his forehead.

,,I-I am okay Jongin and don't call me.....'' Luhan fainted in Jongin's arms.

He was burning like hell making Jongin to worry,he took Luhan to their room undressing him fast,Luhan was breathing so hard that Jongin got more scared.What should he do?! 

,,J-Jongin w-where is your boyfriend?'' Jongin saw Luhan with his eyes half opened.

,,Stupid worry about you now not me! You're coming down with a cold.''

,,I don't want y-you guys to b-broke up because me,I-I better leave.'' Luhan made an attempt to move making Jongin to smile.Why was Luhan so nice and innocent.

,,Luhan sit back down,Kyungsoo is gone from my life forever,sleep.'' Jongin pushed Luhan back on the bed.

,,I will just go...later..wake me up....'' Luhan felt asleep amusing Jongin.

,,Sure hyung I will wake you.'' Jongin left the room calling Baekhuun to ask for help.

,,Kyungsoo did WHAT?! IN YOUR HOUSE?WITH LUHAN THERE?'' 

,,Calm down Baek,Kyungsoo left,he knows that I like Luhan,now help me make hyung better.'' Jongin went to the kitchen looking for something when he saw a note next to a plate.

,,Jongin give him some pils and water that helps him,you better keep him alive or I will kill you,tomorrow morning I will be there.'' Jongin ignored his friend reading the note.

 

,,Give Luhan this,it will help him with his cold,and thank you again Jongin.I hope we can stay friends and good luck with confessing.'' 

 

Jongin saw that on the plate was porridge making him smile,so Kyungsoo was really sorry for what he did that made him feel better knowing that everything will be okay.

,,Jongin are you still there?Yah!Don't ignore me!'' Jongin heard Baekhyun still screaming at him from the other end.

,,Yes Baek don't worry I will make hyung better.'' 

,,You better be,bye now.''  Jongin took the plate and some painkillers that he had home going back to his room.

Luhan was sleeping still breathing hard,Jongin put the plate on his nightstand looking again at Luhan.

,,I'll make you better hyung I promise.'' Jongin sat down on bed next to him placing a wet towel over his forehead.Luhand mumbled something in his sleep.

,,Sleep hyung.'' Jongin smiled taking his hand in his one,his fever was still hight.

 

,,Hyung I know you can't hear me and I don't really know why I'm telling you this but I loved Kyungsoo so much,I left my family for him,my dad hates me so much for being gay,he told me never to go home only if I bring a girl with me,my family is rich and here I am living like just because I trusted someone  but for some reason I think my family will love you,you're different,you smile all the time you make me feel so alive when I'm next to you.You know that time when you're hair was pink and you told me that you change it back?You were looking so beautiful hyung,people were looking at you because you were lovely and cute,I still can't belive that you're older because you look so young and hyung I don't know why but I felt for you,I ...I ...I think I love you hyung,and thinking that you may leave back to china makes me angry and upset.I'm sorry hyung I'm going crazy here,I'm sorry.'' Jongin kissed the back of his hand sitting up to go and change his towel.

 

Luhan opened his eyes smiling closing them back when Jongin came back with a new wet towel.That night Jongin sat up taking care of his hyung,he was happy to help someone and that someone to be his hyung.In the morning Jongin felt asleep next to Luhan holding his hand tight.

 

Jongin woke up the later alone in bed,he ruffed his hair looking around for someone,he heard the Tv open in the living room so he went to see if Luhan was better.Luhan was on the sofa eating the porridge that Kyungsoo made him laughing at a tv show.

,,Glad you're better hyung.'' Jongin smiled sitting down as well stretching his sore body.

,,Oh yes thank you Jongin,you really helped me.'' Luhan smiled looking at the younger and moving his eyes back to the show.

The house felt in silence only the Tv was heard,none of them said anything,Jongin was lost in space and Luhan was thinking bout last night.

,,Hm Jongin can I tell you something?'' Luhan put the plate on the table sitting back hugging his knees to his chest.

,,Sure are you still sick?You wat me to buy you something?''The older shook his head bitting his lover lip.

,,No I'm okay now the fever is down but .....hm...I heard everything you told me last night.'' Jongin's eyes got bigger looking at his hyung.

,,By everything you mean really everything?''Luhan nodded hiding his face.

,,Oh....I'm sorry about that,but is true,every single word that I said,you can always leave Luhan,I'm sorry for making you feel bad and disgusted with.....'' His words were cut off when Luhan kissed his lips,Jongin was blinking his eyes but when he was sure that everything was real he smiled in the kiss kissing him back hugging his middle.

Luhan pulled back red in face looking down ashamed.

,,The first time I saw you when I came here my heart started to beat so fast and I didn't knew why but later when we shared the same bed and I started to know you better I knew why my heart was going so crazy,I was falling for you as well Jongin but I was scared to say anything because I didn't knew if you're gay or not so I keep quiet.'' Jongin was still shocked from the kiss and now the confession.

,,Say something Jongin stop looking like that!'' Luhan looked at Jongin scared that maybe it was just his fever last night and he didn't heard right.

,,You're so stupid Luhan hyung!'' Jongin jumped on Luhan hugging him so tight hiding his face on the others neck placing small kisses.

,,I love you hyung ,I love you so much and Baek will go crazy over this.'' Luhan blinked puzzled.

,,Baekhyun knew this and didn't say anything?!'' Jongin staretd to laugh.

,,Yes hyung he knew he is my best friend after all no?''

,,True.'' Luhan started giggling hugging Jongin back.Jongin looked at his lips wanting to kiss him more and so he did,Luhan's lips were so addicting that he never wanted to stop.

 

,,Jongin....I ..I think I love you as well.'' Luhan told in the kiss making the younger happy that he has his hyung now only for him.

 

 

 

So this is the end^^I hope u enjoied this because for me was fun to write<3