Prologue ✰

I need you

I was a new student in XXX high, It was hard at first because I barely talked to people but as time goes by I managed to have some friend and even fanboys. They just kept on staring. Girls are smiling and boys are drooling. *Okay, this school is full of weird students.* I thought and walked a bit faster. I was walking down the hallway with my arms wrapped on two thin books. I didn't look at where I was walking and just looked down. Little did I know that I was going to bump into a boy.

"Opps!!" I exclaimed as the books I am holding fall down the floor.

*gasp* I heard the students around me gasp.

I bent down to gather my books but another pair of hands got it. I looked up and saw a boy with black hair, slightly tousled and a mascular arms. He also has black eyes which were small.

"Sorry." He mumbled but is loud enough for me to hear. He gave y books back and ran away. I stared at the way he ran and saw 6 more boys. "Are you okay?" A soft voice said. "Oh.Uhm. Yes." I said."Who are those boys?" I asked. "Ohh. You must stay away from them!! They're drug addicts!!" He said. "How could you be sure?" I asked. "Believe me. That rumor was around for years now. Btw, I am Minsu and you are?" He asked showing me a sweet smile. 

"I'm _____, Nice to meet you." I said and he smiled.

"So you're new here, right?" Minsu asked. "Yes." I answered.

2 months had passed and I am getting used to the school and collected tons of friends. I am still looking for a way to get close to the boys called Bangtan Boys or for short, BTS. But every time that I try to walk near them my bestfriend, Minsu would stop me and pull me to the rest of my friends.

There is this day when Minsu didn't go to school due to being sick, I made that day to get near the boys.

"Excuse me. I am ____. I would just like to be friends with you guys." I said. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"You want to be friends with us?" A boy with blonde hair asked.

"Yes." I said and they frowned.

"Do you know us?" A handsome boy said. "Of course. You guys are bangtan boys. I know that you're well known to be a bad boy here but since the day I bumped into him, I figured out that you guys arent bad boys. People just misunderstood you guys." I said and pointed at the boy that I bumped into a few months ago with a smile.

"Yeah right. They even made a rumor of us using drugs." A pale looking guy said. "I don't believe those though. You guys don't look like drug addicts." I said. "You really are a stubborn girl." The boy with blonde hair said.

"Please!! I just want to be friends with you guys." I said and showed them an aegyo.

The boy with blonde hair looked at his friends and they all nodded. "Fine." He said and I smiled.

"I'm Rap Monster." The boy with blonde hair said. "The name's Suga." The pale boy said with a swag. " I'm Jin." a boy with brown hair said. " I'm Jimin." The boy I bumped into said with a smile making his eyes disappear. "I'm V" The handsome boy said. "I am J-Hope." A boy with a cap said. "And I am Jungkook." A boy with black hair said. "Nice to meet you guys." I said and smiled at them.

Since that day I became friends with the boys. People always try to pull me away from them but I still chose to be with the boys. Minsu is still my friend and he visits home sometimes but we are not talking that much because I am always hanging around with BTS.

Hello !! So how was the first chapter? Boring? Too short? or what? Please comment, okay ~ I love reading comments and please subscribe, and vote. Btw, thanks to those who have subscribed and voted the story ^^ I LOVE YA'LL

 ~ Army4ever_06 

 

Copyright © 2015, All right Reserved