Can i have this dance?

Can i have this dance?

”Krystal!! Are done taking on the dress??” Krystal could hear her mother scream from outside her room. “Yes!!” Krystal shouted back. You see Krystal’s mother, got an invitationarrow-10x10.png from her company saying that they will celebrate their 10th anniversary, and all of the employers have gotten an invitation to a masquerade ball, and since Krystal never leaves her room only if she ever needs to go to the bathroom, eat or go to school, her mom decided to drag her to the ball.

Krystal right now had, a tight long white dress on, that showed her curves and her thin body, and white high heels on. She had long straight brown hair and makeup on. She usually doesn’t wear makeup, but for this occasion her mother said that she should.

Krystal then walked out of her room, and walked over to the stairs where she then walked down, and walked straight to the front door where her mother and a driver were waiting. Her mother has a blue long dress on that wasn’t tight since she was already married, and didn’t want to show anything. “Come on Krystal, we don’t want to be late” Krystal’s mother hurried her out, and got her into the black car waiting for them.

“Tch… stupid ball, I don’t even want to go to this stupid thing anyway, but since she threaten me with throwing out, my TV, Computer and phone, then I had to say yes or else my life would ” Krystal thought to herself, as she stared out of the carsarrow-10x10.png toned window.

After an hour of driving, they arrived at a big mansion where there was a water spring in the middle so they had to drive around it and in front of the mansions door. Where paparazzi stood and waited for them, to take pictures.

When the two of them was about to walk out of the car, the drive turned around and gave both of them their masks. “Here are your masks, you need to wear it until midnight, when the bell will begin to ring, then you can take off your masks” He said, and gave Krystal a silver mask with some sequins around it, and a feather on top of the mask on the right side. Her mother got the same masks just in purple.

The both of them then took it on, and that is when the driver opened the door, so her mother got out first, and then herself.  She didn’t wave or smile at the camerasarrow-10x10.png, since she wasn’t in the mood for it.

They arrived into the big ball room. Where there was some yellow kind of lights on and there were paintings on the wall, while there also stood some tables at the side with food and drinks. The floor was made of marble. There was also some big windows that was placed from the bottom on the floor, to the top of the ceiling.

Krystal began to look around, and then went over to the table where there stood some fruit punch. Since she wasn’t of age to be drinking, so that was the only drink avaible for her, a butler then served it to her. She thanked him, and went off.

But what Krystal didn’t know was that a handsome woman, with short black hair, and a white suit was eyeing her, waiting for the chancearrow-10x10.png to ask her to dance with her.

“First my mom says I should come here, and then she leaves me right as we walk into this room, because she wanted to meetarrow-10x10.png her friends” Krystal thought to herself, as she looked out of the window, with a wine glass in her hand, where there of course was punch in.

An announcer then stood with a microphone in his hand, and began to speak. “Let the main dance begin!! Find you a partner and dance with the person until midnight where you then reveal your selves” the music then began to play, it was some kind of classic music, and people began to gather to dance with each other.

“Is this a couple event or something, why not invitearrow-10x10.png dad then” Krystal mumbled to herself, and looked out of the window again, until someone poked her on the shoulder. She turned around and saw a person with a white suit on and that person had a black mask on that looked kind of like an eagle’s nose.

“Can I help you?” Krystal asked, because she didn’t know anyone here except her mother. The person took out her hand and asked. “Can I have this dance, princess?” Krystal was shocked at the person’s request, but after some seconds she nodded in approval, and took the stranger’s hand.

The two of them then walked hand in hand to the dance floor. The stranger took Krystal by the waist, and had interlocked their fingers in the air, with her other hand. Krystal then placed her hand on the stranger’s shoulder, and the two of them then began to dance to the music.

“You sound like a girl, so why do you have a suit on?” Krystal asked, while they were dancing. “Hahaha, because it’s my style I am what you can call a tomboy” the stranger answered her with a light chuckle. “So what’s your name?” Krystal asked, while lookingarrow-10x10.png into the stranger’s beautiful brown eyes. “My name is Amber, and I know that your name is Krystal” Amber answered Krystal. Right know the two of them were completely absorbed in their own world, so no one could disturb them.

“How do you know that my name is Krystal?” the brown haired girl asked. “Well you see, I go to the same school as you, and I may or may not have followed you around for a bit” the blackarrow-10x10.png haired girl answered her, the same girl then continued. “You don’t have to be nervous while dancing with me” Krystal lookedarrow-10x10.png at her and then smiled. “So she felt that I was nervous” Krystal thought to herself.

Amber then began to slowly. “Take my hand, I'll take the lead and every turn will be safe with me don't be afraid, afraid to fall you know I'll catch you through it all, It's like catching lightning the chancesarrow-10x10.png of finding someone like you It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do and with every step together, we just keep on getting better. So can I have this dance, can I have this dance, can I have this dance?”

When Amber was done with her little song, Krystal was smiling from ear to ear, Amber began to spin her around and then got her to fall back into her arm, so Amber was holding her from behind, and Krystal was under her but not on the floor. Right when they did that the bell rung, indicating that it was now midnight, and in time same time, both of their masks fell off revealing each other’s faces.

Krystal looked at the handsome girl, and then her cheek. Amber at the same time got Krystal to stand properly on her feet again. The both of them looked into each other’s eyes; Krystal slowly sneaked her hand around Amber’s neck, while Amber’s hands were around Krystal’s waist.

They stood there for a while, just admiring each other’s features, when slowly they leaned in closer and kissed on the lips. It was a gentle, but also at the same time rough kiss. Both of them were totallyarrow-10x10.png in synch, moving their lips against each other with the same rhythm as when they were dancing right before. When both of them broke the kiss in need for oxygen.

“I have seen you around Amber, and I have always had loved you since the first time I saw you. But I have always been afraid of confessing to you” Krystal said, as she had her forehead on Ambers. “So does that mean, that you love me?” Amber said, while having a smile planted on her face. Krystal then quickly pecked Amber on the lips and answered. “Yes, I love you and I have always loved you since the first time I saw you” Amber then smiled and leaned in to kiss Krystal. As they were about to kiss, Amber whispered. “I love you too Krystal, ever since I first saw you and I will always love you” the two of them then began to kiss again, until they got interrupted by Krystal and Amber’s moms.

“Excuse us, but can we two get an explanation??” Krystal’s mom asked, the now two blushing girls. “What the heck did we miss between our two daughters’s??”  Amber’s mom said, and the two elderly women began to laugh. While the two younger girls, just stood in front of their mother’s with interlocked fingers, and having no clue of what is going on.

“Me and Amber’s mom, have been friends since kindergarten, that is why we know each other” Krystal’s mom explained. Amber’s mom then continued. “And since I own this company I wanted to let my best friend have a job here, and even invitedarrow-10x10.png her to this ball”

Krystal then looked at Amber, with a raised eyebrow. “You are rich?” and Amber just smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of her neck and nodding. “Let me guess, you asked my mom to get me to this ball, so you could confess to me??” Krystal asked, and the handsome girl just nodded her head.

“Awwh… So cute” Krystal said, and then pinched Amber’s cheek. Amber then took Krystal by then waist, and was about to kiss her again when the two mother’s coughed.

“We are still here” The two elder women said at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think of the story? xD

Please tell me if i should make this into a story ;)

and please remember to upvote, subscribe and comment ;-D