Surprise!

Bad Teachers

The next day Kris was pale as the wall behind him in his school office. Taeyeon sitting in front of him peeked up every ten second to check on her almost dead looking collegue. She was sipping on her coffee, grading some tests she had given the students a day before. Kris was loosening his tie every minute, hoping to get more air into himself. He came to school feeling like with Jessica and Sooyoung. They all look the same pale and tired. Kris wore his black suit coat, white shirt with a black tie and dark jeans, but he would have been happier if he could just lie down in his bed and die without any of this suffocating clothing on.

He looked up and saw Taeyeon staring at him.

"What?" he asked, sounding rude, but not meaning to.

"If you're not feeling well, you should call in sick" she said and rested her head in her palm, while resting her elbow on the table. "We might catch it from you" she added. Kris just groaned and let the topic flown in the air. He leaned back in his chair and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. There was a knock on the door and both of them looked up, although only Taeyeon spoke up.

"Come in" she said and their eyes focused on the opening door. Taeyeon's jaw almost hit the table when she saw the rudest, baddest boy standing in the doorway, without any adult around him. So he wasn't in trouble?

"Mr. Kris, could we talk?" he asked, just slightly darting his eyes at the staring Taeyeon.

"I'm not sure if I'm the only one in this room" Kris spat out looking at Taeyeon. Kai sighed and bowed to Taeyeon's direction deeply. Kris was satisfied with that and pointed at the chair next to his desk. Kai hesitated at first, looked over at Taeyeon again and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Possibly alone" he said and Kris bit down on the side of his index finger. Taeyeon quickly gathered her papers and the mug of coffee and with a smile she left. Kai seated himself down comfortably afterwards and looked around Kris' messy table. "You look like mess, Mr. Kris" he said and focused his eyes on the teacher's face.

"I thought you wanted to talk" Kris said annoyed about the main comment of the day. He heard it at least hundred times and it was only ten in the morning.

"About the project you gave us" Kai started, gaining Kris' attention and confusion, if the boy really meant to talk about the homework. "I don't know what to do, sir" Kai said and lowered his eyes, a bit ashamed of himself.

"How come? You have many talentes" Kris corrected him and just leaned his elbows on the desk. Kai looked up and sighed again.

"It's nothing I'm proud of" he admited.

"Why not?" Kris was getting more confused than before. Why wouldn't a person be proud of his talent. "It's something you're good at and that's really a good thing."

"Yeah, the big Kai is now dancing like a girl" Kai said, sounding annoyed and offended.

"Oh stop it! Dancing is not only for girls! You can dance really well, I heard you can rap as well" Kris said and pointed out the truth he heard about Kai. Kai was getting timid and really quiet and Kris was aware that they exchanged the student with someone else.

"But what will everyone else say?"

"Why do you care? Why do you care so much about the other's opinion?" Kris buried deeper in the conversation.

"I... I have my reputation, the reputation my father offered me and my mother. I have to stick to that" Kai said, explaining himself, but still making no sense to Kris.

"Is your father satisfied with your reputation as a bully?"

"No... I-I don't even know" Kai sighed with difficulty. "I don't want everyone to know" Kai said expressing himself clearly.

"How about I help you. I find you a choreoghraphy and a song, which won't make you look any less masculine" Kris said and leaned back in his chair. He made Kai rise his eyes and look at him in disbelief.

"Why would you do that?" Kai asked and Kris just smirked.

"You're my student and I won't let down any of you, just as I promised" Kris said and pointed to the door. "Now go abck to your class, I will bring you the material during the day, so dont you dare skip school" Kris warned and Kai just scoffed leaving the office. But sure, Kris knew he wouldn't ditch school now, because it sounded too important to him. Kris sighed as he looked at his wrist watch and the bell rang right afterwards. He stood up and was about to leave his office. When he opened the door a surprise came like a shot into his face. His mouth opened, his jaw dropping to the floor, eyes bulging out of their sockets. His whole class was standing there filling the teachers' lounge, looking at him with pleading eyes. "What the hell is this?"

"We need help with the project" they said in union making Kris almost fall over.


It was a long day for Kris helping every and each boy of his class define himself in their school project where they should express the best of themselves. It was a tiring thing, because all of them were good in something else. Kris canceled all of the boys' rest classes and spent the day helping them assign to their projects.

He was standing at the blackboard his arms crossed on his chest as he was looking at the boys. Suddenly the boys looked like little lonely puppies, that needed help of the leader wolf. That was kind of heart warming to Kris, but he wasn't sure if it would last longer.

"So... now... You all will write down on a piece of paper your strong and weak sides plus your hobbies or talent. Be honest with yourself and you have time, don't rush. Only I will read them and according to your own answers I will recommend all of you the theme for your project. Deal?" the heads of the class bobbed and everyone went to write down their answers. KRis was too curious about his class that he wasn't going to sit down at all, he would walk around the class, like a teacher in detention and check on their answers. He started from the front two seats. From his left it was Kyungsoo and from his right it was Baekhyun. Kyungsoo wrote down many strong sides, but Kris' eyes aimed for the hobbies. Kyungsoo wrote Cooking, Beatboxing, Singing. Beakhyun on the other hand wrote Aikido, Acting, Taking photos, piano. Kris continued forward. Suho left, Luhan right. Suho wrote cycling, acting traveling and Luhan wrote football, rubik. Next, Kai and Xiumin. Kai wrote dancing and sleeping (typical) and Xiumin had singing, dancing, taekwondo and video games. Chanyeol was still thinking about his answer, but in Kris' mind it would be sleeping written with huge letters, on the other hand Sehun wrote down acting and dancing. Kris wouldn't have thought that these guys were so talented in dancing and singing... They all had talent that was for sure, but their personalities didn't match their abilities. The next line would start with Tao, but Kris was having something to avoid Tao. Maybe the fear of having a flashback of yesterday. Lay wrote music, dancing, sleeping, video games and Chen singing and piano. Kris had so much ideas for them to make as a project, yet his mind came back to Tao.

He took a step backwards and looked over to see Tao's paper. Singing, basketball, dancing, wushu, english. It wasn't anything extraordinary, but in Kris' eyes it was somehow weirdly paired. Kai was the dancing boy and Tao was the fighting martial arts expert? How could that change happen? That's a twist Kris wouldn't expect. Kris looked a bit higher and saw Tao avoiding his eyes, trying to look invisible. Kris turned back to the blackboard and awaited the papers to be given to him. The first one was Kyungsoo, only smacking the paper on Kris' desk and grinned. Kris looked at Kyungsoo and just chuckled on his childish behaviour.

The papers were slowly piling on Kris' desk and he was more than satisfied with himself. He stood up and placed an USB driver on Kai's desk and a paper with his theme and the words of the song he picked. The whole class looked at them, but only Kai registered it. He was a bit afraid of the affection it had on the class, thinking they might accuse him of cheating or getting help from the teacher, but in the end the whole class can get the exact same help from Kris. 

Kris headed back to his office after the day was over and he was ready to leave the school. Taeyeon have already left and the only in the teachers' lounge were Hyoyeon, Sungmin and Yesung... All of them were packed with school work and writing something down, that they haven't even noticed Kris arriving in the almost empty lounge. Kris was curious where were Sooyoung and Jessica, they usually would wait for him and have a little chit-chat, but not today. Maybe they felt worse than before, but Kris was already ignoring the nausea he was having since yesterday. 

Kris packed his briefcase and checked his phone for the last time, before pushing into his pocket and took his suitcoat form his chair. He locked the door of their office and almost ran across his boss, Mr. Choi Siwon. He was standing right in front of him, his eyes wide open in panic and shock as Kris almost bumped into him.

"Careful, my friend" Siwon proclaimed with a slight chuckle of unease. "You might hurt someone more fragile" he said, pointing out himself being a man, but Kris' eyes darted to Hyoyeon who was glaring at the principal with a deathly glare. She personally hated to be called fragile just because being a woman.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll be more carefull next time" Kris said and bowed his head slightly in appology.

"It's alright, mate. But I'm here for a reason... I need you to take your student home. His step-parents cannot come for him today" after Siwon stopped, Kris was sure it would be about Tao again. Wasn't Kris blamed for having some kind of illegal with an underaged student a while ago and now he is asked to do favors? Kris slightly squinted his eyes in susspicion. "It's his step-parents' request. You as his homeroom teacher, you should be having responsibility over your students and that means you should take care of your students" Siwon finished. 

"Alright sir, I-"

"I will send Mrs. Choi with you, as I promised, I'll have my eyes on you" he said and made that awkward moement eye-to-eye with his fingers, making Hyoyeon giggle, Sungmin hide his laughter and Yesung being lost in his own world. Kris nodded just to get some air from Mr. Choi and just exhaled a huge puff of held back air. Why does he have to send Sooyoung? If he wants to keep an eye on him he would go himself. Sooyoung is Kris' close friend now and she sure would keep quiet if Kris asked her to.


Tao was already waiting outside with Sooyoung by his side and both of them were smiling at something. Kris approached slowly, knowing it wasn't about him, because the two of them were looking at each other. Tao and Sooyoung turned around and looked up at Kris. Tao's smile disappeared and Sooyoung smiled even more.

"I see you're getting along" Kris said and kissed Sooyoung cheek-to-cheek and looked down at Tao. Tao just looked away avoiding his eyes again and acting like a punk. Sooyoung chuckled and put an arm around Tao's shoulders, encouraging him to it.

"Yeah, kind of... however I don't really have the mood for driving around. Could you just take me home?" Sooyoung asked, making Kris sigh inside in relief and chuckle out loud. So she just wants to use him?

"Great, now I can change my job to a taxi driver" Kris joked and lead the two to his car. 


They first took Sooyoung to the supermarket and Kris got the instructions of taking Tao home and coming back for her. Kris gladly took the opportunity to be alone with Tao again, tho he got that slight feeling that this would end up like yesterday or worse. Tao was only staring at the road for the whole time until Sooyoung left, then he started.

"I don't know what to do for the project" he whispered making Kris' ears perk up a little to in the conversation. 

"You neither?" Kris exclaimed, feeling a bit disappointed that his favourite student was completely washed out too. "You should just show off your fighting skills" Kris said a bit too interested in seeing it, but he was sure curious about the faces Tao's classmates would have after seeing how awesome Tao is.

"I don't want to" Tao said, refusing to Kris. "I don't want to look lame..."

"Lame? You wouldn't be lame-"

"You don't get it, they would laugh at me... just because I could easily protect myself instead of being bullied" Tao said and sighed deeply, his eyes dropping to his lap.

"It's normal that you won't fight, it's the term of being a martial arts champion. That you can't use it in fights, only as selfdefence" Kris said making Tao surprised at his knowledge. "Don't act surprised, I'm a teacher" Kris chuckled. He heard Tao snicker under his breath too.

"Do you think it is a good idea?" Tao asked as they were nearing his house. Kris slowed down the car and rolled up at the parking place in front of the garage.

"I believe so" Kris said as the car stopped completely and looked at Tao. It was a swift movement that awaited him. Without hesitation Tao leaned forward, towards Kris and quickly cupped his cheeks, placing a nice, sweet kiss on Kris' lips. It felt like it was a payback for yesterday. It was a thing that messed Kris' head up totally. Why did he kiss him, and why did Kris kiss back, like it was an obvious thing to do when someone surprisingly kisses you. Kris lost it and in that moment he just brought up his hand and held the back of Tao's head gently, feeling up his spiky hair in his spine with the tips of his fingers. Eyes closed, lips attached, hearts beating, butterflies flying and the heat rising. Tao slowly pulled away, looking ashamed of his action, but he felt so right to do it. And at the end, he just smiled, blushing at Kris and quickly jumped out of the car. And that was the moment when Kris realized that Tao haven't fastened his seatbelt.

Kris started up the engine and rolled down the window, yelling after Tao.

"You could die!" Kris said only to make Tao confused and laugh in return, a bit more happiness showing on his face. Kris realized that and returned the smile. He was proud of himself for making the boy happy, but ashamed of taking advantage of it.

This wasn't right... he quickly needs to get laid with a woman!


 

Hi guys o/ I'm sorry it took so long, but yeah... An update yay!

I'll try updating more often, now that im on vacation :D

Question: should he get laid with Tao or really with a girl?

Please subscribe, upvote and comment a loooooot ^^