Go Fish

Go Fish

Daehyun had nothing better to do with his life but sit across the aisle from Youngjae and watch the younger boy play some sort of mind game on his phone. He leaned a little closer to the boy reached a hand out and smacked the phone out of his hands. 

The younger boy let out a deep sigh and turned in his seat so that he was facing Daehyun. "What could you possibly want this time, seeing that you have knocked my phone out of my hands four times now."

"I'm bored."

Youngjae simply shrugged and picked his phone up. "That's not my problem." He glared at Daehyun one more time before pulling out a set of headphones and plugging them into his phone. "Don't bother me again, I've been trying to beat this damn level for an hour."

Knowing he lost his attention Daehyun leaned back in his seat and let out a over exaggerated groan. He kicked the seat in front of him where Himchan was sitting and heard him mumble some sort of insult, he kept on kicking it until Himchan finally turned around and glared at him. 

"Will you stop kicking my chair, it's ing annoying."

Daehyun leaned forward until he was almost face to face with Himchan. "I'm bored, please entertain me."

The older boy rolled his eyes and pushed Daehyuns forehead causing him to fall backwards. "Leave me alone, ask Junhong or Jongup to play with you." 

"But Jongups an idiot!"

Someone smacked Daehyuns head and he turned and faced Jongup. "Don't be mean." The younger boy said, with what he thought was an intimidating look plastered onto his face. "I'll play with you, as long as you don't call me dumb or anything like that, because it hurts my feelings, and I shouldn't have my feelings hurt because Yongguk always says that we should smile."

Daehyun sat there for a second before sighing. "Fine, just, don't say stuff like that." He turned so he was sitting backwards in the seat. "Do you have any cards or anything like that?" 

"No, but I think Junhong does, let me ask him!" He held up a finger and leaned across the aisle to where a sleeping Junhong was. He gently poked the younger boys arm and whispered his name. 

"Just pull out on of his headphones."

Jongup shushed him and turned his attention back to the sleeping boy. "Junhong, ah, Zelo, wake up real quick, I have a favor to ask of you. I promise then you can go back to sleep afterwards." 

The young boy shifted and opened one of his eyes. "Jongup?" He asked groggily before pulling out his headphones and sitting up a little more, he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "What is it? Are we at the venue yet?"
"Do you have any cards we can use?" Daehyun blurted out, becoming impatient at how slow Jongup was taking to ask him.

He scratched his head, and looked around for his bag. "I may, if no one took them, they should be in my bag somewhere." He looked under his chair and pulled his bag out. "You'll give them back right? I got them from some cute fan in America."

Daehyun and Jongup both hummed in reply. The young boy dug through his bag before pulling out a box of mint green cards. He held the box out to Daehyun and he took them. "Thanks."

He set his bag back down under his seats and after nodding to the two boys, he placed his headphones back in his ears and shut his eyes.

Daehyun turned his attention to the box of cards that was now in his hands, he opened it carefully, he wanted to make sure he caused no damage to these cards. They may have been just a simple deck of cards, but he knew the youngest really loved these cards, or he just loved the cute girl who had gave them to him, either way, he wanted nothing to happen to the cards. He pulled the cards out of the box and set the box on his lap. "Do you know how to shuffle a deck of cards?" He question Jongup holding the deck in his palm out towards him.

He nodded and took the deck. Carefully, he shuffled them twice before returning them back to Daehyun. "What are we going to play? Go Fish?"

Daehyun shook his head. "That's a child's game, let's play spoons."

"We don't have any spoons."

"Fine, then let's play poker."

"I don't know how to play poker though."

Daehyun let out a sigh, which is seemingly all he seemed to do on this damn road trip. "Fine, we'll play go fish."

Jongup let out a noise that resembled a small puppy that was getting rewarded for something. "Okie dokie!"

The older boy just shook his head and gave out seven cards to Jongup, no matter how annoyingly dumb Jongup may be, he was entertainment, and since no one else seemed to want to hang out with Daehyun, he was going to use this for his advantage.  "Got any sevens?"

The younger boy smirked. "Go, fish."