I'm Done

I'm Done (Hopeless Love Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three months and I can’t forget that stupid little boy in my life. In every second of my life, I’m angry and missing him like crazy. And I don’t know but I miss the way he hurts me, the way he declines me and makes me almost die. Yeah, Sehun. I can’t forget his name. I can’t forget his face. And at least, I can’t forget him.

 

~I’m Done~

 

                “yak Minjiya!” Kai suddenly jumped into Minji’s table.

                “kai…” Minji smiled.

                “hmm… are you still remember him?” Kai patted my shoulder.

                “no, I’m just tired.” And Kai knew that’s a lie.

                “ehm, Minji! Do you know about the new scholarship test two days again?”

                “ya, I know it. You want to join it?”

                “not me, but you”

                “what do you mean? Why me?”

                “hey, don’t you think if you leave this school for a couple of months you can find many new things and maybe… you will forget him…”

                “I have forgotten him, kai.”

                “yayaya.. but scholarship can make you happier than this! Join it Minji! There’s many choice for you, China, Germany? Oh maybe.. America?” Kai smiled brightly tried to persuade Minji.

                “I don’t really get it.. but I will think about it.” Minji smiled again. Maybe Minji always smiles to Kai, but that’s not her true smile. It’s her forced smile. It’s not Minji! Kai really confused these months. He tried to get Sehun phone number but he got nothing. He tried to ask to Sehun’s parents but they won’t tell Kai, because they disappointed by Kai. They trusted Kai to guard Sehun but Sehun got punch….by him. Kai tried to asked teachers and also the school’s staffs but there’s nothing. He doesn’t know where Sehun is.

                Minji kept thinking about that scholar ship. She really wants to forget that mean guy but she afraid if she doesn’t have any friend there. She isn’t a easy going and friendly girl. The one and only friend of Minji is Kai, nothing else. Even if she wants to join that test and she can pass it, what country she will choose? America? LA? USA? It’s too far, Europe? It’s too expensive to live there. Hmm, China? She thinks it is the best country for her. not too far, not too expensive but she still can leave Korea and she also learns Chinese language a bit, and then she can forgets about him. Maybe.

 

~I’m Done~

                “Minji, are you ready?” Minji’s mom made sure.

                “not yet mom, I don’t get my jacket!” Minji kept searching it in her room.

                “you’re jacket is here, Minji ya, just get down now” Minji’s mom shouted. Minji directly went down to the living room with her case and a backpack on her back. She came to her mom and hugged her.

                “are you really ready, Minji?” her mom held Minji’s hand.

                “I have passed that test and packed my stuffs, so I’m really ready, mom!” Minji’s kissed her mom’s cheek.

                ~beeeppp beeeppp beeepp~

                “that’s your bus, my sweet girl.” Minji’s mom saw the window.

                Minji hugged her mom. “mom, I love you so much, I will miss you, it’s just 3 months but I will feel like 3 years. I will go back in summer holiday and let’s go holiday together, mom.”

                “I love you too, Minji” her mom kissed her. They went out to the house and hugged once again before Minji left her mom and went it to the bus. She waved her mom and the bus went away. She tried to look for a seat. It seems really full with stuffs and baggage. She kept looking around and she found someone.

                “Amber?” she whispered.

                “MINJI!” Amber suddenly hugged her and Minji so. “you join this too? Ah I really miss you, Minji!” Amber hugged Minji once again.

                “I also miss you, Amber.” Minji patted Amber’s back.

                “you can seat next to me and I will introduce you to my friends.” Amber took Minji’s hand and pull her to her seat. Amber sat down first and Minji still manage her stuff.

                “yo, Amber! Who is she?” A boy with a swaggy style asked. A boy next to him just looked to Minji and kept quiet.

                “this’s my old friends. We are in the same school when we were in elementary school.” Amber pulled Minji who just finished with her stuffs.

                “ya, Amber, just calm! I will fall down if you keep pulling me” Minji pouted.

                “sorry… “ Minji just laughed. “Minji, these are my friends. The noisy one is Jackson and the handsome one is Mark.”

                “hey! What did you said? I’m more handsome then Mark and I’m not noisy, you know?” He shouted to Amber.

                “that’s noisy enough to said that you’re annoying, Jackson.” Mark said when he reading his book. Jackson just pouted and shook hand with Minji.

                Amber pulled Mark’s book and shouted. “Mark! Shake hand!”

                “oh, sorry.” He looked into Minji’s eyes and shook her hand. “I’m Mark, hmmm?”

                “I’m Minji” she smiled. Mark also smiled and release Minji’s hand.

                ‘he close enough to Sehun. He is handsome. He has pointed nose and white skin. He is also thin and tall. More than that, he is quiet and… charming.’

                “Minji! Are you okay?” Amber shook Minji’s arm.

                “ahh.. emm.. yeah yeah I’m okay.”

 

~I’m Done~

 

They arrived at incheon airport and waited for the plane. Minji was really happy and has so much fun with Amber, Jackson, and Mark. Even if Mark was cool and quiet, but he sometimes join them and laughed together. But there’s one bad thing for Minji. Every time she stared Mark, she kept thinking about Sehun. So, she avoided Mark by kept laughing with Amber and Jackson. Even though she sometimes saw Mark for a while.

“yaaa, this makes me laugh so hard! I need to go to the restroom” Jackson said while laughing.

“I’m too! Let’s go!” Amber said and they are running so fast to the rest area.

Amber and Jackson ran. The remaining were Minji and Mark. Minji just sat and stared to her phone. She kept staring at it but there’s nothing there. She really doesn’t know what to do because she can’t look into Mark’s eyes, further more she can’t talk to Mark. Mark looked at her who looked like hesitate of something. Mark went near to Minji and sat next to Minji. Minji suddenly jumped in her seat.

“hey, there’s something wrong on me?” Mark asked.

“ah.. nn..no..noo.. you’re fine.. really.. really fine” Minji smiled.

“but why you kept away from me? I know it and I feel it.” Mark chuckled.

“no, I think.. It’s awkward for me to close to a new friend.” Minji forced to smile again.

“oohh, I understood. But you’re okay right? You seem like afraid or scare about something.” Mark looked at Minji’s eyes to make sure that she’s fine.

She freezed. She didn’t think about Sehun anymore but her heart bumped so hard. As hard as the first time she touched Sehun’s arm. “I…I’m fine…” she turned right to avoid Mark’s eyes.

                “oh, okay.” Mark smiled. Actually Mark was confused why Minji looked like afraid of him but he thought that’s a usual reaction of new guy. He went back to his seat and looked for something in his bag. After he found it, he went back to Minji.

                “Minji, this is a chocolate for you, I think it will make you more relax” Mark smiled and gave the chocolate to Minji. Minji took it with a shaking hand. “tha..thank you, mark.” She smiled. Mark just nodded. Minji opened the chocolate and ate it. She felt more relax and her fast bumped heart suddenly back to normal. She looked to Mark who sat next to her and gave her the chocolate. She smiled.

                “so, you’re relax now? Don’t afraid of me again, okay?” Mark chuckled and smiled.

                “uhmm.. yes, I feel better. Thanks, Mark.”

                “you’re welcome.” Mark smiled.

                “YA! HOW CAN YOU ARE BOTH DATING ONLY BY SOME MINUTES WE LEFT?” Jackson screamed.

                They were suddenly jump on their seat. “Jackson, you scared me!” Minji slapped Jackson’s arm.

Mark suddenly covered Jackson’s mouth. “Jackson shut up!”

                “you are too much, Jackson!” Amber laughed with Minji.

                ‘attention please,  Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for Korean Airlines with number flight C85 to China. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.’

                “yo, let’s go!”. They directly checked their hand baggage then brought it, and then queued in front of the enter gate. They gave the ticket and passport. The staff checked it then they walked through the way to the plane. They got on the plane and looked for their seat. Jackson sat beside Mark, and Minji sat beside Amber. They put on the safety belt then got ready for the next 2 hours.

                “Amber, I’m sleepy..” Minji said and laid down her chair with her body too.

                “just sleep then, Minji..” Amber drank her juice.

                “AMBER!!” Jackson suddenly ran to Amber and Minji’s seat.

                “ya, Jackson. You shouldn’t run in the plane!” Amber patted Jackson’s head.

                “aih, but this’s urgent!” Jackson said. “Minji! Minji!  Could you move over there please?” Jackson pointed to his seat.

                Minji looked at Jackson lazily. “ya, Jackson, but I’m really sleepy.”

                “just a minute, Minji!” Jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter