Chapter 2

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After my morning argument session with Shin Hye, I drifted off to sleep again and woke-up at noon. Still in my tight hugging Calvin Klein boxers, I scanned Shin Hye's bedroom for a while. This is not the first time I came barging in her bedroom. I can still recall the first time I went inside her room, this little vixen in wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her petite body. She yelled, screamed and throw things like a mad woman that time. She accused me of her, of doing awful things and even threaten me that she will tell the police about me barging inside her room. She's just so full of herself that time. All my female friends doesn't have a problem when I am entering their house but this Shin Hye, she made it a big issue then. She avoided me the next day, also my phone calls, messages and emails are wasted because of the bad- tempered Shin Hye Ajumma. After that incident, we didn't talk for almost a month and she hated me to the core. The only thing that made us into speaking terms again was the VVIP ticket in the concert of her favorite band- BIGBANG. Unknown to Shin Hye, the members of BIGBANG are my long time friends. We met in one of the infamous bar in Gangnam during their trainee days and we had some chit-chat about women in general. They knew my real identity but I didn't let them treat me differently. Anyway, believe it or not, Shin Hye and I reconcile after she met G-dragon and TOP in person. 

  From the outside, Shin looks like a typical single woman but being her friend (slash enemy), she's a real conservative and old-fashioned lady. For me, it's her assets. She grew up in a conservative family. Her father was a retired University Professor while her mother was a Child Psychologist. Shin Hye has one sibling, her elder Sister- Sarang. Their mom died when Shin Hye was in 4th grade and since then, they learned to be independent. Their father act as their mother too. It was tough on both Shin Hye's sister and father but the most affected was Shin Hye. She suffered from depression and t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter