Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Kai P.O.V:
Chanyeol and I were taking a break from practice while Y/N kept perfecting her dance moves. We both just watched her...she was so beautiful..wait what!? No shes one of my best friends I dont like her! Ppfft. ..ok who am I kidding I frickin love her but I dont want to jeopardize our friendship...I know Chanyeol feels the same about her as well bc well we always get in arguments over the smallest things if its about Y/N.like last week we got in a fight (not physically) bc we both wanted to sit next to Y/N ...of course normal rational people would have her sit in the middle which Y/N tried telling us she would move so she would be in the middle so we both could sit next to her but being the possessive person I am and with chanyeols stubbornness we didnt want to share so Y/N ended up getting frustrated and left us to go to her room to continue the movie in her room...we both ended up blaming each other it was each others fault Y/N left and we didnt talk to each other for like 2 days. 

"Kai...kai oppa heeellooo!!....YAH OPPA!!!"
HUH!! UH-U-UH I WASNT DAYDREAMING! I PROMISE!! *aish smooth Kai!!! Now they definitely wont know I was daydreaming!!*
Chanyeol couldnt control his laughter anymore and started rolling on the floor laughing like a idiot and Y/N just gave me a weird and concerned look.
"Oppa...I think you should cut back on the I mean Chanyeol told me you had an addiction but I didn't think it was to the point you would daydream about it.." "Ah arraseo...wait- WHAT!!!! I DO NOT WATCH !!!!
Y/N rose an eyebrow
"Well...not anymore atleast"
Y/N replied skeptically and didnt seem to buy it
" I SWEAR I-I WAS JUST I-I-"
"BUAHAHA! oppa relax I was just kidding! The look on your face is priceless!!HAHAHA!!!"
"AISH!!! ... you guys are such trolls!!"
.
.
The door to the practice room opened to reveal SM and he said he needed to speak with Y/N.

"So Y/N I have been keeping tabs on you lately and ive noticed that you are progressing at an incredible rate and I would be lying if I said I wasnt proud. However, I notice that when practicing with Chanyeol and Kai you guys seem to get distracted a lot which is why I brought you here"
Your uncle soon looked behind you and called someone in. You turned around and-
"Y/N this is Oh Sehun, you will be working with him until you debut so that means no more practices with Chanyeol and Kai. You will be with Sehun and he will guide and help you."
"Wait...help me debut!?"
"Ah yes I forgot the most important part! I released a dance and singing cover of you on our official website and Youtube channel and you are a big hit! You even have a fanbase and you havent even debuted yet!! Many are anticipating your debut which is why im being strict and banning you from practice with Chanyeol and Kai. 
I know you guys are the "three musketeers" but u need to stay focused and they do as well as they will be having a comeback soon"
"....."
"I know its alot to take in but please take this seriously and sehun please take good care of my niece. OH! and seeing as your fanbase is rapidly growing you will have to dorm elsewhere because its already starting to cause unwanted attention. So please be careful and watch your image...although you havent debuted yet the public knows and is awaiting your debut so please be careful an idols image is everything!
"Uh...y-yessir!"
"Ah! I almost forgot! (stands up and bows) annyeonhaseyo Y/N imnida! Please take good care of me! Its nice to meet you!"
Sehun just nods his head and heads out. *um rude much!?!?*
"Tell Chanyeol and Kai to see me later I still have things to discuss about 
the change of rules and their comeback"
You just nodded and bowed and thanked your uncle then left.

"I know you havent debuted yet but u could atleast put effort into your look!" (He rolled his eyes and just left) 

*wtf!?!? Ofcourse I could put more effort into my look!! But im at friggin practice right now!!!!!! Ofcourse id be dressed in sweats and sweaty like wtf!?!? Who is this jerk anyway!?*