GOODBYE YUI KEITOGAWA, HELLO YUKIO KEITOGAWA

The Mystery of the 6th Member of Arashi!

''............................................" as i listen to this guy explanation about johnny's and arashi while making an annoyed face because this guy won't stop.WHATS MORE HE DOSEN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I NEED HIM TO SHUT UP.
"you get it?" he asked with a cheerful smile

''mmmmm yea... i get it"i said with an unimpressed voice


This guy can't he seethat i am a girl?!

"Oh by the way i am Ohno satoshi" smiling with his idol smile.
"This guy will pass" i murmured to myself. he is cute but i hate guys like him, Oh wait i never liked any guy so that's okay i guess? i giggled to myself.
"nice meeting you" he said with a disturb feeling on his face.
----------Ohno Satoshi POV-------------

How can this guy can't recognize me?!. Right now i show him my idol smile yet he can't see a thing. He is planning to join the audition yet he dosen't know the members of arashi? he's a weird guy yet this scenario is interesting.

ano..... Anata no onamae wa? i asked with a scared feeling because i know this guy hates me(at some point? i can feel the murderous intent)

the guy glared which eye is full of disgust and if you translate it,it means F***K OFF!
so scary ...even though i am a sleepy person talking to this guy gives me an wake up or i murder you vibes.

I guess checking the candidates are worth looking for.

----------Yui Keitogawa POV-------------------

"watashi ahhh ehhhh..." I remembered that he said that this is an all boys audition.gotta improvise.
"ehem Yukio Keitogawa Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" i said with a fake smile then bows politely yet rudely."Well this is awkward" i mumbled

"watashi?" he smiled 
"Ay eh "Ore" pardon" this guy is sharp! i need an excuse.. or should i run?
"its ok" He said brightly
"everybody makes a mistake for awhile" his mood change.his eye is sad like he is in agony.i tried to keep myself with my bussiness but i can't stop.
"Are you okay?"i place my hand at his forehead to check his temperature but what i  notice that his eyes has turn large and his mouth is in big circular O .definitely he's in shock but whats more his cheeks turn red maybe he's sick after all.

  "maybe you need to rest you're so red" i said
" Iam fine" then he gently touch my hand and bring it down."Arigatou" he said it while blushing.
he's avoiding eye contact for a few second
this is so awkward whats with his feeling its so weird.
then i grab my rilakuma phone to avoid any awkwardness.

---------------A few seconds later possibly 5-------------------------------
while typing random numbers in my contact list(even though i only have 5 in my contacts) some guy has bumped me and blagag i drop my phone.ahdkahsdhajskhdkafhkahkdhjka i am not yet done paying my mobile plan!

"ARRGFHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BASTARD" even though i screamed he didn't even turn around.
*sigh* i reach out for my phone then at same time someone reached it for me.


"YOU THIEF!" i screamed but after i look into his face its ohno "ooohhh gomene ehehehehe" i laugh fakely but then he stared me while giving my phone. i can't hold it anymore i laughed so hard "BAhAHAHHAHAHWHAHAHAHAAH that expression"the reason why i laugh because he's face look so confuse. after that ohno laugh too.
after the laugh end. our awkwardness has vanished.we talk about many things like anime,favorite idol and favorite food.


suddenly ohno got into serious yet sweet look i stare at him.is this guy special why don't i feel any disgust and itchiness why can't i puke specially when a guy tries to get close with me.can i be friends with him? i guess so.I have to admit this guy is not bad.

"ey Keitogawa-san"he called in a romantic voice
 "yeah?"i answered with confusion.


"I know this is sudden but..." he said in a shy yet cute voice while looking down at the floor.
"can i have your number?"his eyes sparkle with hope.hoping i would agree


i turn myself to hide my embarassment.OKAASAN I DID IT SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME WHATS MORE HE'S KIND!!!!!
its been  awhile since i had a friend more like 500 years ago? i turn back again and said

''Yea Sure why not"trying to act cool.i notice that he smile and whisper to himself "he's so cute"
Did i hear this guy? he thinks i am cute?! asdadjakdjkjsdjkfkajksj i am happy,shy and at the same time i am dissapointed
is he gay? but oh well

i am about to tell my number "0917--- then suddenly "SHE'S THERE LOOK!!!!!" if i am not mistaken thats okamahime's voice 
"GODDAMIT WHY NOW" i cried.

well to my suprise ohno-san has write his number on his piece of paper.i snatch the paper and ran as fast as i can

"CHOTTO MATTE!'' he said but i dont have any choice but to run right now

i run inside the building and bump many things and people at the same time. 

--------------------Matsumoto Jun POV--------------------------
"I CAN'T TAKE IT!!" i scream to our manager's face

"WE DONT NEED AN EXTRA MEMBER" he scowled

"Gomene Jun-san but i can't do anything since its johnny-san's desicion"exclaimed with a scared face
'he's in DOS mode" whispered by the manager

"AAARGHHHh you know i can't even get along with the other members and now they will add a talentless human being?!" I cant take it anymore i need some air.

"I AM GOING!" announced to his manager.

why do we need a new member?! the arashi right now is not compatible which each other we have a lot of fights lately and now they will add a new problem?! IF ONLY I CAN TALK THIS TO JOHNNY.

As i walk in the hall i saw a tiny guy running for his life "and this is the problem i am talking about a new problematic member" i whispered to myself

KABAMMM

as i hold my head with an annoyed expression i tried to stand by myself.did this guy f***king BUMP ME?!

"HOIIIII WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i shout at him but he is running very fast
did he ignored me,THE MIGHTY MATSUMOTO JUN?!

as soon as i stand i saw two deliquents pass me but before they can get away i grab their collars and said "CARE TO EXPLAIN?"

i've put the 2 deliquents in the hands of security after that.
Now i need to hunt that kiddo and show him who's the boss.

-----------------------YUI KEITOGAWA POV---------------------

-------------panting noise-----------------------

"did i lost them?" i said to myself as i sit on the floor
i need to get home right now atleast i gained something(ohno's number)
as i look at ohno's number what i see is OHNO's participant number "OH MY GOD i snatched the wrong one!" i slap my self and keep thinking BAKABAKA BAKAAAA!

"i should get back to the line and give it back to ohno" i mumbled to myself

_--------------------------A few minutes later------------------------------

i have return to the line but i can't see ohno anymore. i am a little dissapointed and walk to the glass door
as i reach the glass door i saw my Greatest fear.


"Kazunari Ninomiya" i mumbled as i try to blend in the line AGAIN.
i am releive that he dosen't notice me but all i can see is black aura that surround him oh god he's still pissed 
"ahahahahahaa" i giggled silently"



after awhile a man has come to greet him
"you're Late Kazunari-kun" the guy said while trying to speak politely


"SO?! like i care." scowled by ninomiya. is that he's manager .he's really one arrogant little brat.

i move closely to the door then 


"DING DONG DING DONG NUMBER 514 PLEASE ENTER TO THE AUDITION AREA" the speaker said with a monotone sound
 i look at ohno's number and its 514.i really don't like showbiz but maybe i can find ohno-san there.
i entered in the black door and saw 6 people.should i explain there looks? well one of them is an OLD man and one of them has a cheerfull smile the other one ''has an ''i dont care who you are but please hurry up'' look'' and the 2 has an murderous intent to my suprise its kazunari ninomiya OMFG IWILL FAIL THIS AUDITION. but what shock me the most is the one with sleepy eyes.
''Ohno-san" i whispered to myself
he giggled as soon as he saw my reaction.

This desicion has change my life i thought i will find my new friend but instead what i found is a showbiz job.
-----------------TO BE CONTINUE---------
i hope you enjoy this chapter thanks for reading :D