Final

Overly-Caring Hyung

 

As you all know, I'm the sassy Taehyun. People say I have a bit of an attitude, a bit moody, and a bit of a "diva". You know what? I say that they're all on-point! I never liked it if people gets in my way. I'm stubborn at times, and I don't like it when people bothers me too much. Of course, the other members are of no exception. They get on my nerves, too. Especially Jinwoo-hyung. I mean, what's up with that doe-eyed-bambi guy? He bothers me alot! He wouldn't leave me alone even if I ask him to. He treats me as if I'm a needy child.

When I'm composing music in my room, he would knock on my door and ask if I want a sandwich or something. He does that too often! And it's pissing me off. It breaks my concentration and focus. But that's not all, of course. Whenever we're eating at the table, he'd bother me and serve me all kinds of unnecessary things. Like, when we're eating ramen, he'd give me half of his portion and looks at me with his annoying eyes, smiling and saying, "Eat up, Taehyunie!". Like, what's the deal with him? Can't he just let me eat on my own and just focus on his own eating? He's already too skinny for God's sake!

Also, whenever it's my turn of the week to be the "cleaner", he would volunteer to help me wash the dishes. Does he think I need help? I'm a grown- adult. I can do something as simple as that. It's making me look needy in front of the other members. Because of him, they make fun of me on how I can't handle doing any simple task without his help. Really, it's so annoying! And it's not just the dishes he volunteers to help me with. Even with my own laundry! 

One time, I went home from eating dinner with my high school friends, and I saw him doing my laundry. I mean, we do our own laundries in the house, so why won't he just do his own? The worst part is, even my underwear! Like, what the hell? We're all guys here, and it's embarrassing if another dude washes your underwear! That's like your private belonging! It's disgusting! Who does that, anyway? Washing somebody else's briefs or boxers just because you want to. Is he a ert?

Brace yourselves, this is the worst one of all. 

As a guy, of course you do what a normal guy does. You know, tending to your ual needs. Of course, I'm not any different from a normal guy. Whenever I feel like it, I do it. But of course, to the comfort of my own room. One night, when I was in the middle of "pumping it", without even a knock, my door opens. I panicked. I looked at the door and saw Jinwoo. I could never forget how he looked that moment. His eyes widened, mouth open and cheeks, hella-bright red. I guess he was shocked and embarrassed? I mean, he did slam the door shut and ran away to hide in their room. Seungyoon even came rushing to me, asking me what I did to Jinwoo. Great. Now I'm the bad guy.

What the hell was he doing in my room, anyway? It was the middle of the night. What kind of business did he want to have with me at that hour? Sell cookies or some crap? Count sheeps with me? Sing the alphabet 'til we fall asleep? Honestly, it was beyond my thinking. He's just too much of a bother. It wasn't my fault if I ruined the "innocent image" he thought about me. It's his fault that we got awkward for days. It's his fault that whenever I want to do it, his shocked face comes to my mind. So, basically, I became a damn impotent because of him.

Just telling all of that, my head hurts. Damn. I just don't know what to do with him anymore. What can I do just to make him leave me alone? Why's he doing that? Does he think just because he's nice to me, I'll start to like him? Does he think that whenever he looks at me with those gorgeous, doe eyes, I'd melt? Does he think that the more he sticks to me, the more I fall in love with him? What a joke. Of course not. I could never like a person of the same . Let alone a guy whom I work and live with. It's so wrong. And I'm not the kind of guy who doesn't care if I'm doing something wrong.

I.. I'm not like that, you know. 

Some say that having feelings for a person of the same can be prevented. They say that it's all in the mind, and that you can fight it off. But ! That's bull! No way in in' hell you can prevent yourself from having feelings. No way you can choose on who you fall in love with. And it in' pisses me off! This is all his fault! If he wasn't like that towards me, then I wouldn't be like this. I wouldn't be on denial. This is so annoying!

I hate him. I hate him and his overly-caring attitude towards me. It made me love him.