Last Romeo

Last Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris waiting Minah at Han River after he done finish his work at office. He holding present to give Minah as her birthday present and look Han River peacefully. Kris like Minah so much and he want to confess his love to her but, time always make him prevent to confess it. But, today, he really gonna confess his feeling towards Minah. Kris turn his head left and see Minah walk approach him. Kris test his breath and fixed his hair for make look good to Minah and smile at her.

 

Suddenly, two men of blacksuit grab Minah from bushes and run after carry Minah. Kris saw that incident and run to get her but they are too fast. They already get inside the van and drive faster. Kris get in the car and chase them. Kris see Minah keep hit the back window for ask help. Kris press the pedal and make it faster to chase her. Kris will do anything to get her love even he gonna die.

 

Kris still chase the van and arriving somewhere that he don't know where. There's a old house like haunted house. He saw Minah struggle for ask letting go. But, the blacksuit didn't give her do that. They forcely push Minah enter the house. Kris get out from the car and walk slowly to haunted house. He open a bit the window and see what happen.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

While Minah keep shouting and crying to ask letting go. Someone approach her and smirk at her.

 

"Hello Minah...." Minah very known that voice. "is it Huang Zi Tao....?" she asked to herself. She keep staring at the dark body approach to her. She rolled her eyes out as she shock the answer for her question. He is really Huang Zi Tao, Kris best friend.

"Why.... why you kidnapping me?" Tao caressed her cheek and slap her harder.

"It supposed to be me with you, not stupid Kris! I was the man who love you but, why you keep looking at Kris?!!! Because he looking good?! huh? I'm looking good too!!! Argh!!" Tao shouting at Minah and she is cry because of Tao confession. Tao look back at Minah and wipe her tears. "Don't cry, baby... I'm here with you. I will kill you if I can't get you.... So, Kris also won't get you too." Minah keep crying as she scared. Her heart pumping faster and hoping that Kris save her.

"Watch her. I want to go out buy some food." Tao give command to the blacksuit guy. They just nodded.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Kris see Tao went out from haunted house. That his chance to save Minah. He walk slowly to the door and open it. He keep continue his walking and find Minah immediately. When he still find Minah, he saw the two blacksuit guy stand like bodyguard guard the door. Kris thinking what he should do with them.

 

He see the window beside him and he jump out from there. The blacksuit guy hear when he jump and see Kris run faster. The blacksuit guy jump out too and chase Kris but he run faster than blacksuit guys. Kris hiding at bushes near the haunted house. He sneaking the blacksuit guys catch their breath after running chasing him. They went back to haunted house and Kris get up from his place.

 

He still around outside haunted house and try find the way to save Minah. He got an idea after he see the verandah. He climb that verandah and get inside without knowing blacksuit guys. Suddenly, one of the blacksuit guy saw him.

 

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" The blacksuit guy shout at him and approach to punch Kris. Luckily, Kris avoid the punch he kick the blacksuit guy's stomach. The blacksuit g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter