+ 01

dawn on me
It didn't matter if they shared the same classes, lived under the same roof and already did everything together. Moonbyul insisted in also have the night all for themselves.
Sure it is hard to stay late doing something without having the fear of the the main inspector showing up and one more time shouting out the same "It's 10 pm and the lights must be off right now, ladies" as always, but being able to be as closer as they wanted to be during the whole day it definitely worth the risk.

The young couple had always their ways to get into each other rooms and stay a bit more doing nothing more than cuddling. It was something Yonsung likes to call "my golden minutes of the day" and it's the 1st thing she always says soon in the morning while gently waking Moonbyul 10 minutes before the 1st morning bell.

 

 

"I dont want to~" It was hard for Yongsun to control herself and not let the younger one stay a bit longer, specially when she was acting this cute (something unusual) and locking tightly her arms around the older girl like she was some kind of body pillow (this was usual tho).But Yongsun had to admit that it felt good.
Firstly, because Moonbyul skin was always ing so soft and warm?? smelling like lavender scent from her after shower, secondly because it was unbelievable how she made herself fit whenever their bodies were close, it all fit on the right places.. an arm circling her waist, hands locking in front together, thirdly... It was Moonbyul.

The only cons it had, was that she was also incredibly strong when she wanted to. And stubborn. Which was not actually a con to be honest, but given the circumstances they were, (literally wrapped on each other 10 minutes before the first inspection check in) Yongsun was a little scared.

 

 

"Can't I stay a bit longer?? Hyejin didn't even came back from my room yet" she said rolling herself over to get under Yongsun with a pouty mouth and glittering eyes. Things that Yongsun didn't knew how to handle. And Moonbyul always took advantage of it.
"Ok crybaby but I'm counting 5 minutes and nothing more" she said, one finger pointing at Moonbyul as a warn (something the other wasn't seeing as one tbqh) while briefly side checking the time on the small frog shaped alarm over the bedside table.

Yongsun was about the same height as Moonbyul, but being like this, with her on top of herself, on her elbows and reaching a hand with care to touch Yongsun face, made her look so small and giggly. She always wish that time could stop like this. Always on this 5 minutes before Moonbyul get up from bed and go back to her own room, (thats only 3 doors left from her room but still). Wished she could at least delay it, and make time go in slow motion so she could keep this moment a little bit longer for themselves.

 

 

Yongsun never felt this way before... this ''need'' to have time control over her hands for someone. Ever. To spend a little more and hold a moment a little longer. Not on her first kiss with Yeon Seok, or on those awkward dates her mom settle her up on her free weekends or even when she first kissed Hyejin on 7 minutes in heaven on that Girl's Secret Party thrown by the older girls from the 7th floor (Something she regrets deeply, since the dizzyness from wine drinking was kicking and Hyejin was, her recently moved roommate, and she really really reallyyyyyy didn't wanted to throw up on her suitcase as a welcome gift).
Sure it was exciting and she did felt the thrill of it all, but it was different. Her feels for Moonbyul was in a whole another level. 3 minutes passed and they were doing nothing more then just looking at each other face, touching each others hair..

 

 

Moonbyul rolled over the other side of the bed and turned Yongsun over, facing now her back and snuggling her nose on the back of her neck.''You know what i'll gonna remember for the rest of the day?'' Yongsun asked this time ''My enchanting snoring?'' they both laughed for a brief moment, fading slowly into a little loaded atmosphere, knowing by the lucid sunbeams on the regular muslin curtains that it would be soon 7 am and they would have to depart from each other and break this whole cozy and comfortable shelter.
''Your sleeping face...because you know, i'm always awake when you're here. You look so in peace, so dreamy.. it calms me down'' she said bringing the other's arms closer to her waist,circling fingers and twirling their (recently purchased) rings together. 2 minutes.

Moonbyul snuggled closer, little  kisses on the back of her head, drawing closer her neck as a silently way to say ''thank you''. Yongsun knew she certainly was embarrased. She always run out of words when she gets embarrased. ''And also your snoring.. it's like a sweet music to my ears'' And then Moonbyul let out a small giggle,along with a light pinch on the older one's skin (something she later felt bad for bruising such a flower) ''Honestly we don't even need to study classic music because obviously Bach you'd be stunned by this melody that comes from you''
''AAAAAAH can you not??'' She squeezed themselves a bit, voice shaking in a little childish like voice. 1 minute. And a loud stomp, swinging the door open made they both freeze in place, last thing they would need right now would be a Mrs. Yoon appearing and seeing them two alone in bed like this in the wrong rooms and a lost roommate somewhere.

 

 

''Can I open my eyes? Are you guys decent??'' Thankfully it was only Hyejin coming back from some night date with Wheein, god knows where this time. ''I swear I almost on my pants ing Hyejin'' Yongsun said uping herself to be on a siting position, hands in chest, letting out a heavier breath than usual.
Hyejin was still on the door, carefully checking the hallway this time, searching for a early sign of Mrs. Yoon.
 
''You guys must be lucky this time, shes probably still wakening up the girls from the 1st floor..'' Hyejin said, turning and searching for something under her bed, that revealed soon to be a box full of candies.
''God, i'm craving for chocolate right now.. Wheein wanted to watch the stars from the rooftop this time, you guys have any idea of how long does it take to get into the rooftop?? trough the stairs??''
''Well, did you complained when you were there with me?''  Wheein appeared on the door this time, crossing arms and and arching eyebrows. It was amazing how she could make such an entrance everytime when Hyejin was spelling something about their dates, usually appearing wearing her minimal piece of nightgowns. It was like so ing windy how could she even-
''Oh, you guys are dressed this time.. should i congratulate?'' a wild cheshire cat grin appeared on Wheein's face, while remembering the disgraceful event of last week and taking side on Hyejin's free space in bed.
''Will you guys ever let this go? this honey bun gets shy about these things'' Moonbyul said, pulling ''the honey bun'' closer in order to hug her with both arms and legs, only to redden her face even more.
''1st of all, no and 2nd of all what kind of nickname is honey bun?~~''
''do you guys actually call yourselves that? eww'' Hyejin made a stinky face, jerking her body forward soon pretending to trow up, Wheein hurried holding her hair, joing the Act I of the day.
Sure they knew why did they both got along so well, this master sassy personality was common and couldn't let anything out of a joke.

It was nice to wake up like this, along with friends and lovers, if they at least could all share the same room...They all 4 stayed like this a little bit more than the expected and wherever Mr. Yoon must have been they were thankful that she was far. But not to long, the first awakening bell rang.
''Ok little eager beaver, we need a room to pretend to share to the others at this floor, I need coffee and you'' the small red haired girl stated, pointing a paused finger at Hyejin's face ''You. Stop complaining about our dates, I do nothing more than make you happy. You're welcome'' Hyejin raised hands this time showing defeat, a full grin on her face after leaning forward to press a gentle quick kiss on the other's nose.

Wheein was the 1st to get out of the room and Hyejin made a quick way to the bathroom right after.

Two of them alone again. No minutes left.
They were already out of bed, kicking the doorframe out of frustration.
Moonbyul smiled at the elder frustrated sign. She knew that Yongsun hated to get out of this shelter of them and get back to a full whole day of minimal physical closure. But even her frustration was a little graceful, everything about Yongsun was.
Soon, hands found their natural place at each other's hips and neck and they leaned forward to touch those lips for the last time at the morning. So many times and they still had the excitment of the firsts, that eagerness, the taste of more and a little bit of morning breath too. So familiar...it felt right, just like home.
''I will see you in like, 30 minutes, don't make this so emotional ok?'' Moonbyul said, between Yongsun little kisses, pulling the other's loose string of hair behind her ear.
''It's not like we can't steal kisses between classes, right?''

Two smiles.
One last kiss.
And another one later, at the dawn.