Bounce

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

allkpop - MUSIC SHOW

May 25, 2012 @ 10:44 am

JJ Project makes a fierce debut with "Bounce" on 'Music Bank' and their closeness with Kim Shinyeong!

 

 

Rookie group JJ Project have made a big first impression with their new album 'Bounce'.

'Bounce' is full of tracks that embody JJ Project's overflowing energy and free spirit, effectively displaying the lively charms of the group's teenage members.

They show off their closeness with actrees Kim Shinyeong from the same agency when she become MC and interviewed about their new album and show their fans the dance move.

They are even playfully hit on each other arms and scold her when she makes mistake makes fans envy of her.

 

######

"You two are jerk." pout Shinyeong facing JB and Jr across table

"Only on you." said Jr sticking out his tongue on her makes the girl pinch his arm while he groan

"Such a kid," said JB shaking his head before continue sipping his latte while looking outside the caffe

 

When the two finished their schedule for that day, they got message from Shinyeong that she demand to meet them but Jr refuse to agree because he's craving to buy his favorite starbucks and bring them back to dorm for his company to play games. That's makes the already annoyed Shinyeong becaome more grummy to meet them outside.

 

"Jjinja! Why we have to meet in this place when you know that your fans hates me after your oh-so-attention for me during the music show earlier. Did you wanna kill me?!" hissed Shinyeong with head half facing table with cap and mask for her complete disguise without black eyeglasses which she put down when she enter the building while the boys just out their craft up till their nose.

"You are such an over-reacted ahjumma." mocked Jr which earned a kicked on his shinbone

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter