Final

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Today, I woke up with mix feelings battling inside of me. I took a deep breath and stare at the clock. I was truly filled with anxious and I can felt myself happy and sad at the same time. Well, more to sad actually.

            I went to the bathroom and did the usual morning routine, cleaning up myself. It was so cold last night, I managed to catch a glimpse at the window. It was raining last night. No wonder. Today, it looks so cloudy again. The sky was grey, just like my heart at  the moment.

            I looked myself at the mirror. I need to look possibly great today. Great enough, so that no one could sense what was going on when they looked me in the eyes. I’m praying that they won’t just find the sorrow that bottled up inside of me. Ah, this was so freaking difficult and I kinda hate it.

            Just when I was done wearing the white dress, my phone vibrates. Oh how I forgot to check it when I woke up in the morning. Not since a few months ago. Before then, wherever it rang or vibrate, I will always eager to open it as the calls and texts are so urgent to me. I opened my WhatsApp and saw Junmyeon texted me.

Suho: Morning Hyerin. Woke up already? I will pick you up today.

            As if he knew. He knew that I couldn’t do this alone. I thanked Junmyeon silently in my heart for that.

Me: Nah. I’m getting ready. Just going to do my make up. I guess you should get moving right now.

Suho: Another 15 minutes. And, cheer up for me Hyerin. I’m here.

            Suho’s reply somehow made my heart ache more. I tried to ignore those feelings inside me again and do my makeup. The final touch will be my red lipstick. I often used red color when I need to boost my confidence. So that I will always stay strong. For instance, if I go to court wherever I had cases, I will need this color. Since I’m a lawyer, I will need it to look strong in front of my client. Strong enough to fight the case.

            It was his favourite colour too.

            He liked it.

            I can guess now, he doesn’t.

            I wear my white louboutin and checked myself in front of the mirror for the last time. The white dress tightly hugged every curve of my body. My hair looks perfectly in their place. My make up was good, so they matched with my white clutch and the shoes itsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter