Sehun the Stubborn and Chanyeol the Pushy

Alpha Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun was a person of logic. He preferred formulas over imagination and the tangible over the unseen. Even as a child, he never gave in to the fairytales without giving his mother a headache. He would pester her constantly, questioning whether ducks could actually speak words, or if trees could actually have thoughts. At first his mother would play along, conjuring quite a story for her son, thinking it was just a phase of curiosity.  But when one day he came along with a set of scribbled facts, that who knows where he had gathered, his mother regretfully gave up the habit of reading him a bedtime story.

 

All of that happened when he was 9 years old. Ten years later, he was even more stubborn about getting the facts precise. Even his bubble tea, needed to have the perfect ratio of tapioca balls and tea.

 

Sehun lived his teen life being unbothered by his distaste for anything illogical, he had always deemed himself wiser than the average love-sick-internet-addicted teenagers. His undisturbed streak continued until Sehun’s mom sat him down at the dinner table one night, with a concerned expression. She had started with a hesitant expression, the whole time the poor women knew clearly that she would lose the fight. She began nagging Sehun about that fact that he hasn’t had one date ever since the last girl back in middle school.

 

Sehun responded by creating an impromptu speech about just how unnecessary relationships were. He told his mother that the human body does not depend on “love”, it only improves it. But Sehun thinks love is such an unpredictable concept, it was fragile and dangerous. Frankly, he would be happy without it, which his mother responded with a shocked expression. Sehun dealt his final blow, by saying that due to over population; the world would not need his offspring.

 

He left the dining room, feeling smug and victorious.

 

Two years from that conversation, Sehun still stuck firmly to his philosophy. His perfectly measured and concocted world fell apart when he met Park Chanyeol.

 

Park Chanyeol was a giraffe like air head, who constantly claimed that Sehun was his “mate”, which at first Sehun thought was kind of sweet. Since mates are a couple who are secured together for life, but then after thinking properly he deemed Chanyeol as a mental hospital escapee.

 

After Sehun drew the line betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter