The Night's Meetings

The Night's Meetings

 

“Do you guys think that Yesung-Hyung acted really weird lately?” Sungmin asked to the members that gathered on the living room.

“He always acted weird all the time, Minnie,” heechul said.

“What I mean is he acted weirder that his usual weird behaviour, hyung,” Sungmin argued.

“Why do you say that?”

“I’ve caught him up sneak out of our dorm in the night sometimes.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, let’s prove it if you don’t believe me.”

“Where’s is Hangeng anyway? He wouldn’t want to skip over this,” Heechul asked.

“He said that he want to practice the dance more. So he stay on dance practice room, I thought,” Eunhyuk answered.

Heechul let out a dissapoint sigh but nodded slightly.

So the members agreed to wait for the night to come and stalked Yesung.

They all went to bed earlier than usual, even Kyuhyun. It’s gained the curious look from Yesung, but he said nothing.

On 11 p.m., all the lamps on the dorm have turned off.

Yesung slowly opened his room’s door. He tip-toed so that he wouldn’t wake Ryeowook up.

But in the fact, the younger one was wide awake.

As Yesung closed the door after him, Ryeowook stood up and texted the other members.

All of them quietly left their rooms as they heard the soft thud from the front door.

They quickly wore their shoes and opened the door.

“Ssshh, don’t be so noisy,” Heechul hissed to his dongsaengs.

The younger members were quiet instantly.

“Let’s go. We don’t want to lose his track. Hurry up,” Leeteuk ordered.

They made a move as soon as possible without making so much noises.

“Does Yesung-Hyung want to do something bad? Why does he has to sneak around like that?” Shindong asked.

The other members shrugged their shoulders.

“He acted like a ninja! Look at how he hide himself behind the shadow! It’s cool! Maybe he is actually a ninja! Like the ones on the movies,” Donghae said excitedly.

The other members just rolled their eyes.

“Ninjas are just on the movies, Hae,” Eunhyuk said.

“No, you’re wrong!” Donghae said, the other paused their stalking activity to look at the fishy, “They aren’t just on movies. They also on mangas and novels,” Donghae stated unhesitantly.

The members face-palmed their faces.

“That’s what I mean, Hae. The ninjas are just the fictional characters on the movies, mangas, novels, whichever else. They’re not real.”

“Whatever you say. I still thought that Yesung-Hyung is a real ninja. Look! Now he has gone like a dust without a trace,” Donghae pointed forward.

The other members instantly looked at the direction where Yesung was earlier.

Like the fish said, Yesung has gone. There couldn’t be seen him anywhere.

“Yah! We lost him because of you, you stupid fish!” Kang-in snapped at Donghae.

“And I sacrifice my beauty sleep for nothing. What a waste,” Heechul said as he cupped his cheeks and pouted adorably.

Donghae started to teared up and mumbled, “I’m sorry.”

Leeteuk pulled him into a hug and caressed his back to calm him down.

He glared to the older two that caused the fish to cry.

“It’s okay, Hae,” Leeteuk said to the crying fish, then turned around to face the other members, “Let’s back to the dorm. It’s getting late and we have schedules tomorrow. Let’s find out about Yesung weird behaviour later.”

The others nodded in agreement as they made their way back to the dorm.

***

Meanwhile.....

“I’m sorry that I’m late,” Yesung said as he took a seat next to the young man that sat on the bench in the park near the dorm.

Hangeng turned his face aside to face Yesung and smiled gently, “It’s okay, Sungie-ah.”

“It’s just that I feel like being followed on the way here from the dorm,” Yesung explained.

“But you’re okay, right? Is anyone bothering you?”

Yesung let out a small chuckled, “Yeah, I’m okay. Maybe I just became too paranoid. I find no one follow me actually.”

“Maybe we should stop our meeting in the middle of the nights, Sungie. I don’t want something bad happen to you.”

“It’s okay, Hannie. I really enjoy our secret meetings, though. Don’t you?”

“Of course I am,” Hankyung answered.

“It’s so noisy on the dorm that we rarely get the time alone,” Yesung said as he moved closer toward the chinese man.

Hankyung soon wrapped his arms around the lead vocal’s waist, pulled him to lean his back on his  chest.

“I really enjoy these night, Yesungie. The nights that we do just doing nothing like this,” Hankyung said.

He placed his chin on the top of Yesung’s head, smelled the sweet scent of his hair.

“I enjoy this, too. I hope we have more times like this,” Yesung snuggled closer to Hankyung.

“ But I thought it’s enough for me. Knowing that you would be by my side on the nights, would give me a courage and strenght to face the next days with our packed schedules as always,” Yesung continued.

Hankyung smiled as he burried his nose on Yesung’s hair then mumbled, “Some goes with me Sungie. I love you.”

Hankyung’s smile widened as he heard the other said, “I love you, too, Hannie. With all my heart.”