Epilogue [& Thanks]

Facing Reality, Learning To Dream
It's been 2 years since the lucky incident where Hebe Tian won a contest at her high school to sing with the famous Jiro Wang in his concert. Now they're officially a couple and Chun was very happy that he succeeded in what he'd planned. As for Rainie and Mike, they're happy together too, and it was all thanks to Hebe.

=====+++=====

Jiro stood there in a pose, facing Hebe with an agitated look on his face.

"If you don't want to be with me anymore then why don't you just LEAVE?" she shouted, pointing angrily to the door, almost getting ready to cry.

"Fine, I will!" Jiro shouted back, grabbing his jacket and marching out. "And don't think I'm coming back!"

"You better not!" Hebe collapsed on the floor, burying her face in her hands, sobbing quietly. "Why did he really leave?" she recited. "I didn't mean.."

"CUT!" the director said loudly after a minute. "Good job, good job. You both did very well."

The main actor and actress walked back and someone handed Hebe a Kleenex. "Aww, don't cry.. We're not acting anymore.." Jiro said jokingly to her.

"You know I'm not crying!" she pouted, but her eyes were still a little red and he kept making fun of her.

After singing with Jiro in his concert, Hebe was recognized for having a great singing voice. Her friend Ella was also discovered and they were now in a girl group called S.H.E with another singer, Selina Ren. Yes, Hebe had befriended her too, and none had any hard feelings.

So, Hebe is a famous singer and actress and as of now, she's acting alongside Jiro in a popular drama. It was the of the show where typically, the male and female lead would have a huge misunderstanding. That's the reason why she had to cry.

Hebe glanced at Jiro and he was standing there staring at something. She looked in the same direction and saw Chun and Ella (who was also in the drama) talking and getting along especially well.

"Looks like we got ourselves another couple.." he whispered to her.

She giggled, "I know. And it's all because of me again," she beamed.

"What? You didn't do anything!" Jiro said, "Why are you taking all the credit?"

"Well, if Ella wasn't my friend and I didn't have amazing skills to become a celebrity, then her and Chun would've never met," Hebe explained.

"Hahaha. Well if it wasn't for ME, you two would never be in S.H.E and she definitely wouldn't have met Chun. So actually, its thanks to ME," he argued.

"Yea, sure..." she said sarcastically.

And that's how their story ends, with another silly argument. They just love getting into those, don't they??

=====+++=====
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING!!
Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing! :D
Once again, this is a fanfic challenge from www.stw-kisses.tk
Thanks to all my readers:

majest
lalla
ning
nanette
sweety-SHINee
``JNT
abc
Bluey
starry.love
Writing4fun
my.reality
little_piggy
xoxo
KuTiE_sTaRs
lili3n
lalala

Since skool is starting in xactly 2 weeks for me, i'm not going to b starting another fanfic yet cuz i hafta finish soem homework.
i know, SUMMER hw? that's sooo lame.. "/ but yea..
if u wanna, u can check out my blog tho!
www.dreamscanfly.blogspot.com
Thanks, and bye-bye!
With ♥,
dreamscanfly