1/1

Caring daddy,Yoongi♥

 

"min yoooongi!!! how many times i have to tell you that our baby want berries,blueberries not strawberry." jimin pouts as he caress his baby bump gently. "you don't want our bunbun to eat what he want."

 

"fine,princess. i just asked my co-worker to buy it" yoongi sits beside jimin and holds the younger's hands. "you are getting grumpier these days"

 

jimin pouts as he stares at yoongi "bunbun make me like this. hubby,kiss me."

 

yoongi chuckles and kisses jimin softly on the lips. "our bunbun want kiss as well?" yoongi leaned on jimin's stomach.

 

"no,daddy. bunbun want to go on a walk?"

 

"that's no no"

 

"fine" jimin kicked yoongi down the bed and throw pillows toward the older. "hubby is bad."

 

"but baby,it's for your own safety" yoongi sighed,he is damn tired and jimin's mood keep changing,from grumpy to cheerful and vice versa.

 

"b-but yoongi,please?" jimin pleaded,with his cute aegyos.

 

"after you passed the first trimester,hmm?" yoongi stands up and wrapped his arms around jimin. "why?"

 

jimin softly whimpers as he hugs the older tightly. "the first trimester carries the highest risk of miscarriage so you should just stay and rest. i'll be working at home so i can take care of my cute wife." yoongi chuckles as he kissed the younger's nose. "fine." the younger smiles and hugs yoongi tighter. "you're gonna be the best dad for our bunbun"

 

"of course~ and calling our baby bunbun is weird."

 

"but my tummy looks like bun because of our baby. so our baby will be bunbun!"

 

"silly baby"

 

"i'm not. where's my berries?" jimin whined

_________________________________________________________

"yoooongi!" jimin's voice echoed all over their house and footsteps can be heard from outside. "What's wrong,babe?" yoongi worriedly sat beside jimin and wrapped his arms around the younger. 

 

"i thought you were gone,because when i wake up,i don't see you beside me." jimin started to sobs as he felt the older's arms around his body. "i was worried,hubby."

yoongi smiles. "i told you,no one is better than you. you are the only one in my heart except soon,there'll be another one.

jimin groaned. "Who else in your heart?"

"our baby,silly." yoongi lets out a laugh as he kissed jimin's chubby hands softly.

"cheesy." jimin's lips formed into a pout as he looks at yoongi. "i love it when you says its our baby."

"bunbun is..." yoongi chuckles. "he's made from my ."

jimin's face immediately turns red. "ert! and i don't call him bunbun anymore since i call it suga." 

jimin burries his red face in yoongi's broad and warm chest. "suga,eh? you love me that much,baby?" yoongi teased the blushing boy.

"of course. you maybe not my first love,but you are my last love." jimin mumbles softly,playing with yoongi's fingers. "i love you much more babe and thankyou for being pregnant with our suga." yoongi smiles,kissing jimin's forehead gently.

"i'm so in love with you,yoongi."

"i know. i love you so much more,babe. i love you more than everyrhing. I sounds cheesy but that's the truth babe."

_________________________________________________________

it's jimin's second trimester,the baby is more stabilized so yoongi allowed jimin to walk around but under his guidance only but being jimin,he's stubborn and do thing his way.

he walked to yoongi's study room because he missed his husband. yoongi been very busy and spend less time with him. 

he knocked on the door and opens it when he heard a soft "come in" from yoongi. "baby,didn't i tell you that don't walk without my guidance?" 

yoongi worriedly pulls his wife into a hug and plants kisses all over jimin's face. "i missed you and it's time for my checkup.... i'm worried and at the same time i'm excited. in the second trimester,we can hear the baby's heartbeat and know our baby's gender." jimin smiles as he pecks yoongi's nose. "can we go now?"

yoongi chuckles softly and carries jimin into his arms. "after we change our clothes."

_________________________________________________________

"i'm so excited!" jimin giggles softly as he caressed his baby bump while waiting his name to be called. "do you want baby girl or baby boy?" jimin looked at yoongi,expectantly.

"baby girl or baby boy,doesn't matter. as long he or she have our genes in it." yoongi smiles and hugs jimin tightly. "of course~ but i want a baby boy so he will be manly like his dad."

yoongi smirks as he wrapped his arms around jimin's waist. "don't worried babe. we are going to do another project after this little one comes out." he leans on jimin's neck,breathing against the younger's skin. jimin almost immediatly turns red,feeling his husband warm breath.

"why do i married such a ert..." jimin bites yoongi's earlobe. "but you love meee." yoongi laughs softly and leans toward jimin to kiss his lips,breathlessly. "beautiful." the older mumbles after he pulled away from jimin. 

"y-yah. min-" "min jimin? Come in." jimin stares at yoongi and pulled him to examination room.

upon entering the examination room,jimin nervously playing with yoongi's fingers,sitting across the doctor.

"mr. min,you've been taking care of your wife in right way. the baby is healthy and we can ear the heartbeat already." the doctor smiles gently. "Are you curious about the baby's gender? we can check it if you want to."

yoongi smiles. "nah,i'm going to wait until this little baby is out." yoongi chuckles as he heard jimin whining. "can i hear the heartbeat anyways?"

"sure,mr. min." the doctor smiles,guiding jimin to a bed beside her table. "please lay here so i can check the baby."

jimin do as what he told and the doctor spread some gel like substance on his baby bump.

"it's like a lube." yoongi leans down and whispered in jimin's ears. "stop being a ert!"

"don't tease your wife,mr. min." the doctor smiles as she started to scan jimin's stomach until they heard something. "it's your baby's heartbeat,mr. min!"

Yoongi grins as he quickly records the sound. "my baby's heartbeat sound so soft." 

"you will hear it clearly next week,i guess. your baby is doing fine and the baby would start kicking soon." the doctor wiped jimin's stomach. "you'll be needing a few vitamins and then you're ready to go. in 4-5 months,you will be able to see your beautiful baby,but don't worry if it's early."

"thank you,doctor." jimin shyly smiles before getting up.

_________________________________________________________

yoongi carries jimin to their bed as soon as they entered their house. "i'm so happy. in another months,i'm going to be a dad~" yoongi grins as he showers jimin with kisses,making the younger giggles.

"Aren't i heavy,yoongi ah?" 

"no babe. you are light as feather." yoongi smiles

"really really really." jimin giggles as yoongi put him down to their bed. "really,babe. my precious little one." 

"cheesy hubby is at it again~" jimin laughs as he pulled yoongi to lay beside him. "only for my baby~" yoongi smiles and hugs jimin tightly.

"if we get a baby boy,let's name him eren. min eren."

"If the baby is a girl?" yoongi smiles at the name. min eren sounds good.

"min ariel?" jimin looks at his husband with a smile. "you named our first baby and the second baby will be named by me~" yoongi giggles.

"you keep thinking of having another baby." jimin huffs. 

yoongi smiles and kissed jimin's forehead. "i want a big family."

___________________________________________________

 "daddy!" jimin giggles,full with excitedment. "suga kicked me. he started moving already" 

yoongi comes running and hugs jimin. "our baby!" yoongi grins as he caress jimin's baby bump. "where did the baby kicked you,i wanna feel our baby as well." 

jimin smiles at his husband's excitedment. "ahhh." jimin feel their baby,suga kicking again. "he's kicking me again." the younger guide his husband's hands to where their baby moving. "i can feel it. i can feel it,jimin. our love seed is moving." suddenly tears fall down from yoongi's eyes. "our baby is moving....i can't wait."

jimin smiles as he reached for yoongi's cheeks,wiping his tears. "i can't wait as well. it would be cute if he got yout personality. tough outside but a softie inside."

"hey! i'm not a softie!"

"yeah yeah whatever you say,hubby"

That night,yoongi falls asleep on jimin's stomach since he said he want to feel the baby moving again.

_________________________________________________________

it's the third trimester and the min family decided to go shopping for their soon family member. 

"i want that blue shirt!"

"but i want the white one!"

"bluuueeeee!"

"whiteeeee"

"yooongi,blue pleaseee!"

yoongi stop fighting his wife when he see the younger in the verge for crying. "let's buy both then." jimin's face immediatly lit up and he hugs yoongi tightly. "thank you hubbyyy. i love-" suddenly jimin feels enormous pain from his stomach. "yoongi,the baby is coming,the baby is-"

"hold up,i will call the ambulance,be strong,baby" yoongi quickly dials the emergency number,hugging jimin tightly. 

 

10 minutes after that,the ambulance came and brought jimin to the hospital.

_________________________________________________________

"This is all your fault ugh" jimin screams at the unbearable pain as he gripped on yoongi's shoulder. " you,yoongi. ing bastard!!" jimin keep cursing as he feel his hole being ripped apart.

"push baby,push." yoongi encourages him,ignoring the stinging pain on his shoulder. jimin keeps trying and trying. A few more push,a cries broke out and jimin passed out,tired after the labour. yoongi smiles and kissed jimin's eyelids. "you did great,thank you."

 

jimin has been moved to normal ward and yoongi stays beside him until he's awake. the first sentence that come out from jimin's mouth is "where's our baby?" with a worried. 

yoongi smiles. "our eren is fine. he is in the baby ward. rest and we can see him together later on." yoongi stares at him lovingly. "thank you,jimin. thankyou for everything."   yoongi starts to cry as he hugged jimin. "it's okay. i did it for us. we have a baby boy...that will be our sunshine." jimin giggles softly. "you are going to be best daddy for our eren"

"i love you,jiminnie." yoongi smiles and sealed their lips into a sweet kiss. "i love you too."

_________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: 1662 words of failed fluff and plotless story. Sorry for the wait;; im goddamn busy and i have exam next week. See you again yo. Jimin_loverxD is done here  and thankyou for the subs.

Comment,subs and upvotes is appreciated. a prompts for me to write would be fun too xD